ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Interlocking Stone
ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Reviews for ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Fabrizio from Woodbridge
Fabrizio from Woodbridge

Covering front porch and steps with flagstone

Forever Stone was an exceptional contractor to work with. I am a contractor myself, so I know the definition of "customer service" and how important it is in any industry. Mimmo and his crew are a "Five Star" company and I would recommend them to anyone I know. Even though the workman-ship speaks for itself. Thanks for all your help.

Julie Taraborrelli from Etobicoke
Julie Taraborrelli from Etobicoke

tiling

Forever Stone Design had done some exceptional work with me some time ago. They laid beautiful tiles in my kitchen and main floor washroom. The work they did was amazing, clean and professional. But what really impressed me was the ideas and suggestions they came up with that resulted in a rich appearance with a cost within my budget. I would definitely recommend for anyone to speak with Mimmo if you are considering some renovations.

Aruna from Woodbridge
Aruna from Woodbridge

Flagstone and interlocking

Mimmo and his crew are exceptional workers. They take pride in their work and are dedicated to making their clients happy. They did all the work as promised and they were a pleasure to have around.I will always call them whenever I need work of this kind done either at my home, or that of my family and friends.

Marco from Toronto (Bayview and Lawrence)
Marco from Toronto (Bayview and Lawrence)

Front step and walkway

Mimmo was a pleasure to deal with. Him and his crew were efficient, polite and very creative. They recreated my front step and walkway, and have left me completely satisfied. I am amazed at how professional and how highly skilled Mimmo and his crew are. I would like to say another thank you to Mimmo and his crew, and recommend Forever Stone to anyone seeking top notch work.

Sharon from Thornhill
Sharon from Thornhill

Backyard patio Front and side-yards landscaping

From the moment we started working with Mimmo on our project, it was obvious we were dealing with someone who not only cares about what he does, but has the specialized landscaping and stone masonry knowledge and experience necessary to do it right the first time. Superb workmanship, attention to detail and overall the crew completed the project on time, on budget and were able to truly exceed our expectations!
A pleasure to work with this company!

Natan & Evelyn , Richmond Hill
Natan & Evelyn , Richmond Hill

Front entranceway and steps, flower beds

We were completely pleased with the workmanship and design in our entranceway. Mimmo and his crew are very professional. They pay close attention to detail and the overall esthetic look of the job offering suggestions, which were very welcomed and taken. They are very organized and daily had everything tidied up before leaving. I've had people come to my door to compliment on the work that was done. Two years ago I had them do granite floors in the house, washroom and backsplash, which I am delighted with. I would highly recommend them. It was a pleasure dealing with such honorable people.

Craig and Jen from Mason Blvd
Craig and Jen from Mason Blvd
9.8/10

flagstone patio, walkways, bathroom tiling, + more

Mimmo and his team are best of breed. They are very professional, highly skilled, impeccably honest, and committed to providing the highest quality product at a fair price. They are not satisfied with a project until the client is satisified. They work extremely hard and advance projects quickly and efficiently. They are also extremely nice people thatare a pleasure to have around. Professionals like Mimmo take alot of the pain out of the reno process. My wife and I would enthusiastically recommend Forever Stone.

Rob from Richmond Hill-6719
Rob from Richmond Hill-6719

Front Walkway Steps

Great job! They came in and fixed what the other guy couldn't do. My steps look great. The crew was very polite, efficient, and worked great to finish everything on time. I would recommend them to anyone.

Lina from Richmond Hill
Lina from Richmond Hill

Kitchen, bathroom, and basement renovations

The craftsmanship and shire experience that was shown in the time it took to renovate my house was astonishing. From the granite countertops in my kitchen, with a beautiful forty-five degree backsplash, to a gorgeous porcelain washroom with tiles going as high as the ceiling. The most stunning part is the marble thresholds that blend in my new porcelain main floor to my Brazilian hardwood floor.
Forever Stone Design is a very reputable company, and is highly recommended in the use of stone, marble, granite, and any other renovation need that you can think of.

peter from oakridges
peter from oakridges

interlock patio and walkway

they are prepared with refrences from other work done and explain what will be done,answer all questions to the work being done. when the job was done you see the excellent work.the saying is what you pay for is what you get,is a great work from mimmo because he is there all the time.

More about ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.