Fernbrook Homes

Builders
Fernbrook Homes

Reviews for Fernbrook Homes

Private User reviews Elora, ON

Dont buy a Fernbrook home.

We moved into our Fernbrook home April 2020. We have had issues with everything under the sun. Fernbrook pays for the cheapest contractors to do the work, resulting in crap work being completed. Weve had more electrical issues than I can count. Not only is the workmanship garbage, they dont come fix any of their mistakes in a timely manner. When we moved in we were unable to cook for a week due to electrical
Problems before hiring our own electrician to fix their mess up. On top of the terrible work done by Fernbrook and their contractors, their customer service is atrocious. God forbid you ask a question like will you guys ever be done in our neighbourhood so we can live in peace? No one answers. No one cares. Weve been living in hell since April 2022. This is our third summer dealing with unsafe, unkempt construction conditions. Many of us have inquired with Fernbrook for some sort of update - and all of their customer service has been beyond useless. Especially Damian. Someone high up needs to address that man, however the entire Fernbrook employee directory are all family, so nothing will ever be done about their awful customer service. If I can tell anyone, dont buy a fernbrook home, youll never get to enjoy it.

Because1871
Because1871
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Horrible stay away!!

Worst company ever! In a nut shell, closing is next week. House is nowhere finished. No furnace, no kitchen, no installation or drywall, no flooring, bathtubs, nothing! No letter of delay. Constant calls to builder and tarion early resolution; builder doesn’t respond. Time to get lawyers involved

$2,000,000.00
Private User reviews Rockwood, ON

Never buy a house from fernbrook

This builder cut corners and doesn't build proper house.
I would never recommend this builder. they lack in communication and lack in workmanship.

dont waste your money. your better off buying an renovating

$8,890,000.00
Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Fernbrook Homes - Rockwood

Never again to buy from FERNBROOK!!! It's absolutely horrible experience knowing it's brand new. This is what you get after they get your money. If you do not want headache and stressful dealing with the builder, don't buy from them. They are absolutely horrible!!! They even want me to blame their subcontractors for such horrible job which we have to dealings with. And I was told not to buy from Fernbrook if you can't suck up their quality of workmanship!

The worst builder ever

They did not honour many things on the condo purchase contract. My lawyer has sent several messages to inquire on something and to discuss others and they don’t answer at all. Fernbrook only cares about getting your money as fast as they can and then you will never be able to get in touch with them again. The finish quality of our unit is terrible and we will never be able to get it fixed. I have had new condos from other builders before and never had this level of problems and this level of poor service. I’ll never buy from Fernbrook again a and if I can ever stop someone from doing so I will.

0 service after sales

You can’t reach anyone of the salespersons.
Nobody reply to your email or phone calls after signing the purchase agreement
They change their words without problem and after hard time to reach the salesperson, she reply in a way tough way refusing to solve any issue and referring you to lawyers

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fernbrook pre construction

This company has the worse customer service. Once they get your deposit don’t expect any type of customer service
Even after numerous emails phone calls they ignore you
Make sure all your answers are answered before you sign my problem was my inquiry for a extra trading parking spot After my emails and phone calls and 1 year later still waiting for yes or no to my enquiry

Al -I always triple check everything
Al -I always triple check everything

Fernbrook Construction -Westham Development

Stay away from this builder, they fail to comply with basic safety or quality for their homes. When a company has no issue with ensuring their workers are safe and following construction/safety laws (ask the Ministry of Labour not town building inspectors/planners as they tend to be in the back pockets of Fernbrook) imagine the shortcuts they take on their homes. The sad part, no one seems to care if they are selling or building quality in a home anymore, the almighty pursuit of the dollar is the only thing this company cares about. Spend your money elsewhere if you want a quality builder.

$2,000,000.00
Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Kitchener

As few have already expressed their frustrations dealing with this builder, I will add few more pointers based on my experience:

Customer care
- I would say 0 (zero), for example just for simple queries - by the way 3 over the past 8 months - you would have to reach this contact person numerous times to get hold of her, may be they are short staffed but this is not the way to handle customers.

Construction updates
- 0 zero communication whatsoever - only communication thus far has been delay notices, and we have 3 closing delays notices already.

Quality of work
- Since the house is still in construction can't say much on this as of yet.

Maybe COVID restrictions affecting them, but that doesn't seem to be the case with other builders on this site - and closings are happening on time.

So, if someone is looking for a new home, in Kitchener or elsewhere in Ontario I would definitely not recommend this builder.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garbage builder

If you don’t mind having water constantly leaking into your house and are ok with being ignored by the builder when you contact them then this is the builder for you.