Ely's Glass Co Ltd

Reviews for Ely's Glass Co Ltd

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Replacing glass table top

Honest, forthright, told me what could and could not be done. Only glass shop in five I called that could do the job, but it would not be exactly the same. Would definitely send them anything complicated.
(I may have got the cost wrong as the job was over a year ago.)
As for the deposit that one of customers was so upset about, they were also very definite that once the job was begun, the deposit was not be refundable.
I would definitely go back to them. Their price is not the lowest, but the quality is there.

alexander in Concord
alexander in Concord
2 reviews Concord, ON

Top shelf for mantel

My wife and I ordered a top shelf with chipped finish based on the sample we've seen in the store. Once the it arrived we realized the cheeped edges were done very purely and not even polished. We returned it to the store. The other sales person we talked to, said that they could not possible make the same chipped finish since the technician was not longer with the company. However they refused to refund the deposit ($100) we paid upon the order. We managed to get the money back only when Master Card company got involved (we paid for it using Master Card)

Lovesdesign
Lovesdesign
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

glass shelves

I ahd an unusual project for glass shelving for our family room in that the measurements were irregular. The people at Ely's were not only friendly and professional but very knowledgeable in how to solve the problem.