Dunbar Point Grey Appliance

Chrissy from North Vancouver
Chrissy from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Appliance Repair

"Donny Dunbar", as all my neighbours call him has been repairing our appliances for years. I had to finally write to say how great he is. The fridge stopped working just before a 50th birthday celebration and he came right over. Great service, you get what you pay for!

No Name in Vancouver
No Name in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Washer/Dryer issues

I understand if someone is busy, and DOn is an excellent service person but as said in the other review, he was nice before, and was reasonable the first time e ame in and fixed my washer. I called 5 days in advance, and at HIS discretion and date and time booked an appointment. Not only was he late, (quite apologetic after I called him...35 min later than his requested time for the app!!) I was ok, but had waited 40 min, he arrived, blasted in, talked while doing my job on his mobile to other clients rescheduling other appts, telling them he was running late. I was ok at first with it, but when he was billing me I did not realize te price was totally inflated, he was there for a total of 35 minute, no parts were required but yet he charged me his $ 90.00 hourly rate, but "discounted it to $ 60.00) ?? I am not sure, but my mathh skills say it is no where near that much. In addition, ??>? There was a charge of $ 60.00 for the Service charge" Please help me with this, if it is not an emergency, and HE scheduled this appt. on his terms, not me, no parts were required, and he was only at my home for 35 min, am I CRAZY for thinking that he overcharged me???????

Jonnyp in Vancouver
Jonnyp in Vancouver
1 review W VANCOUVER, BC

Dishwasher installation

Don from Dunbar Appliance has been fixing my family's appliances for years, but this will be the last time I use his services. He used to be friendly, easy to talk to, and he charged reasonable rates. The last few times we've had him in he has been sarcastic, rude and overpriced. He does a good job, but nobody should charge over $200 for a dishwasher installation when the old unit is already removed and all of the pipes/hoses/electrical is in place.

Sandra Strandebo in Vancouver
Sandra Strandebo in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Appliance repairs

Don has been fixing and/or replacing my appliances for about 20 years. Thanks to him I still have the same dryer that was in the house when I bought it 25 years ago! He always explains everything thoroughly and will advise buying a new appliance if it is the best solution. He is prompt, professional and friendly. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Janet from Kits
Janet from Kits

All Appliances, repairs, can replace

Anytime appliances in my home or rentals need repair he suggests possible small solutions before he comes and charges for a service call. Excellent professional!