Dri-Lec Building Services Inc

General Contractors
5149 Brockworth Dr Mississauga ON L5V 1S1
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Streetsville  >  Dri-Lec Building Services Inc

Reviews for Dri-Lec Building Services Inc

Shi Packwood from Mississauga
Shi Packwood from Mississauga

Kitchen & Basement Renovation

I hired Dri-Lec to complete two large projects in my home when renovating both my kitchen and basement area and would highly recommend them to anyone, as I have been immensely pleased both with the quality of their work and the professionalism of their team. They diligently worked within my estimated time frames, and at the same time offered and implemented quality design ideas which worked with my budget. I have since recommended them to a number of friends, family members and clients with total confidence, having first hand knowledge of the quality and expertise of their work.

Ola from North York
Ola from North York

Complete Home Renovaion

Wonderful contractor! Honest, reliable and trustworthy. We can truly say that we had a wonderful experience working with Dri-Lec. The contractor was a man of his word. The trades working for him have worked for him for more then 10 years and were very professional and on time every day for 5 months. There was never a time when we felt we had no response to a question or concern. We would and have recommended him to many many of our friends and neighbours.