Drain Works Plumbing

Drainage Contractors
46 Fieldway Road Unit 7 Toronto ON M8Z 3L2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Drain Works Plumbing  >  Toilet replacement
Toronto in ??????????
Toronto in ??????????

Toilet replacement

Drain Works Plumbing
416-486-0000
46 Fieldway Road Unit 7
Toronto
M8Z 3L2

We have have used Drainworks a few times, as our house has almost 50 year plumbing and fixtures. Their service is much better than others I used in the past. Very professional, had our service history on file when I called and were able to book around my schedule. Evaluated the issue with the the okd toilet quickly and gave several options/prices with no pressure or up sell. Went above & beyond to make sure everything would look good and function well. Even checked out our other toilet and asked about any other issues while were here. Did a great job with previous repairs & replacements. Satisfied repeat customer, I would recommend them.

**Thanks** It was a pleasure reading your review and learning how happy you have been with our services. Thank you for continually relying on DrainWorks Plumbing for all your plumbing and drain needs. We certainly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to hearing from you should you require assistance again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks!