Dollar Tile Distributers Ltd

Tile & Stone Contractors
3133 Sumner Ave Burnaby BC V5G 3E3
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Burnaby  >  Dollar Tile Distributers Ltd

Reviews for Dollar Tile Distributers Ltd

Kim in Richmond
Kim in Richmond
5 reviews Richmond, BC

Tile Purchase

Did a ton of renovations at home, especially in the bathroom and found their selection and pricing of products very reasonable. The staff are very willing to assist you. I accidentally left my credit card behind and they called me soon after to go back and get it. I recommend them to anyone!

azy in Richmond
azy in Richmond
5 reviews Richmond, BC

bathroom renovation

We needed to select tiles for 4 bathroom renovations. I was referred to this company by a friend because of their price. I was very impressed by their prices and service. The salesman was very helpful but not pushy. We ended up going several times to finalize the choices, and this man was welcoming each time. We bought some tiles from here and others from another tile store. The other store had better colour choices.

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Burnaby?