Total Drywall Contractors Inc

Drywall Contractors
11005 Earlsgate Ln Rockville MD 20852
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Rockville  >  Total Drywall Contractors Inc

Review for Total Drywall Contractors Inc

Jrockdontstop6thDistDC
Jrockdontstop6thDistDC
5 reviews Washington, DC

Ceiling Repair

I found these guys in a phone book and knew nothing about them. The first people I called out left my place dusty and took too long to patch up my ceiling. Total Drywall really made a difference in my living room because I had a leak that started small and really got out of hand. They cleaned up a messed up job and the leak damage. Now it looks better than it ever did. Needless to say that they did not disappointed.