Des O'leary Disposal

Reviews for Des O'leary Disposal

Mark Merrell in East york
Mark Merrell in East york

Home reno

I've called on Des for every bit of poorly made scrap that I've torn out of my house. He has an old school work ethic that you don't find that often anymore and I've referred him already due to my amazing experience.

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Disposal Bins for Complete Gut of Semi

Des is the ultimate professional. Great guy and always answers my calls. He was able to get my bin in through my lane way when other companies wouldn't even try. We had lots of plaster, lathe, trim and garbage that needed to be disposed of and Des was able to get us new bins as we needed them. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with his service.

Lisa Fannin from Toronto
Lisa Fannin from Toronto

junk removal

Des was friendly, personable, helpful & super-efficient.
His assistant Colleen was great to work with too. Everything was done on time, even more quickly than estimated, and with minimum disruption. I was a little worried about inconveniencing my neighbours because we had to block the lane way for a while but Des had anticipated possible problems and had a solution ready. Everything worked out really well. I enjoyed meeting them and was more than satisfied. I already recommended Des to a friend and she was pleased too.

Holly from Toronto
Holly from Toronto

Junk Removal

This is our second time using Des. Came the same day (within a few hours) and removed all of the debris from our kitchen reno. Very reasonably priced and a delight to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Peggy in North york
Peggy in North york

Junk removal

Excellent service! I highly recommend that you hire O'Leary Disposal. Des was able to come and pick the junk within days of our call. He is very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely hire him again!

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Whole home reno

Having read reviews on here for Des, I called him to book the bin. Was immediately impressed with how helpful and responsive he was. I had the bin within 48 hours and Des has been absolutely brilliant about picking it up and getting us the next bin for the following week. Nicest guy, best service and fantastic price!

D from Toronto
D from Toronto

Junk Removal

I needed a bin to remove demolition waste from a basement renovation. I phoned mid-week, had a bin by Friday, I filled it on the weekend, and Des O'leary took it away on Monday. Very easy, reasonable price. I will definitely use them again.

Emerson from Toronto
Emerson from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Dumpster Bin Rental

I needed a dumpster for a general cleanup of my garage and home. Des was friendly and delivered on time. Price was more than reasonable for the volume I had. I would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you

KRich in Scarborough
KRich in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Junk removal

I was really impressed with Des O'Leary. He responded within minutes of me submitting a request on the website and we booked a pick up for later that week. He arrived on time, and made quick work of removing the junk. He was honest, hard working and a really nice man. I would highly recommend him and will be using him again in the future.

Jane K from Old Toronto
Jane K from Old Toronto
2 reviews East York, ON

Disposal Service

Great service from an incredibly nice, honest and hardworking guy. Came by for a quote immediately after a call and arranged to do the job the very next day. Fast, efficient, clean and extremely fair pricing. Plus a family owned/operated business!

The work entailed collecting and carting off a lot of construction materials (shingles, cinder blocks, broken bricks, drywall, plaster) hidden under the deck and behind the garage by the previous home owner!

More about Des O'leary Disposal

Junk Removal, Furniture, Trash, Rubbish Removal in Toronto, Mississauga, Markham, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill and the GTA Area. Specializing in: junk removal for Estate Cleanouts, junk removal for real estate and move-in / move-out cleaning, and junk removal for general de-cluttering of homes and businesses. Call for Clean ...