Derek's Tree Service Inc

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Derek's Tree Service Inc

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Derek saved the day and his crew are just great.

Derek saved the day and his crew are just great.
I had called Derek explaining my issue and his office was very professional in giving him the msg and setting up an apointment ASAP that same day.
That afternoon Derek was at my house and saw my 2 Ash Stumps again the issues was explained. He gave his price which I have to say WOW !! he beat all the others !! hands down. I told I am good with it, He said he will have his guy at my house the following morning. Even thou it was raining Derek's employer showed up and did the work, cleaned up , was also very polite and very friendly.
He grinded the stumps well below grade in know time.
Again I want to thank Derek's Tree Service Inc for his fast reaction , great work and not over charging the customer when in a jam.
This company is the real deal. Now my pool concrete can be pored this Friday . Again thank you Derek and your services . I will forsure recomened you to everyone and use your services in the future !! Keep up the great work !!

Thanks for the review. I appreciate it. Derek

Cheryl & Lloyd in Mississauga
Cheryl & Lloyd in Mississauga

Exceeded expectations

We were more than pleased with the promptness, efficiency and professionalism of Derek and his crew as they removed tall trees and cut back all branches hanging over our roof.

We plan on hiring them again for more tree removal and we will definitely recommend them to others.

Thanks so much for the review. I appreciate it Derek

Cheryl & Felix in Toronto
Cheryl & Felix in Toronto

Tree removal

Right from the start Derek was very professional, prompt and straightforward. He answered all our questions and gave us a reasonable quote. His team removed a cluster of birch trees and a blue spruce from our property. We were very particular about the red Japanese maple trees that he was planting in their place. Derek went out of his way to search for the right colour of trees we wanted and we very much appreciate that. His team arrived promptly at the appointed time and completed the work within one hour, leaving our property absolutely clean of any debris. His team members were very friendly and polite and eager to help. Derek left us with a memoir of our birch tree which we will cherish and display in our home. Good job guys, we will definitely recommend you to our friends and neighbourhood.
Cheryl and Felix, Etobicoke, Toronto
September 7, 2019

Thanks Cheryl and Felix for the great review. I appreciate it. Derek

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

GREAT JOB!

Derek's team removed a huge (seriously huge) Catalpa tree from our back yard that was impinging on our deck and we had concern about the roots causing damage to the foundation of our house. They came exactly as planned with a large crew and removed a massive tree in a couple of hours, stump and all. Our yard looks bigger and brighter now. Derek and his crew were polite and professional.

Fantastic job by Derek and his crew!

Thanks so much for the review I appreciate it. Derek

Pat MacLeod from Mississauga
Pat MacLeod from Mississauga

Tree Removal

From my first meeting to the completion of the job there's was 100% satisfaction. He reached out and gave me a quote within a day. He didn't rush or push me into anything. We had a conversaton and when I was ready I reached out to him and he was there when I asked. He's a very honest and trusting person. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. The tree removal was quick and everything was taken away all I need to do is wait until the fall a put some grass down.

Awesome work. Thanks

Thanks for the review Pat, it was great working for you. Derek

Kim in Mississauga
Kim in Mississauga

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys!

Derek and team removed two trees and ground the stumps from my front yard. They were quick, efficient and when they were done, with exception to two less trees, you wouldn't know they had been here. In fact, they had additional jobs in the neighbourhood by the time they left by others that were equally impressed.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this team for tree maintenance or removal!

Thanks Kim it was great working for you. I appreciate the review. Derek

Mrs. B in Mississauga
Mrs. B in Mississauga

Tree removal

From start to finish, Derek’s company was easy to work with, professional, accommodating, reasonably priced and we were happy with the job! Thanks Derek and team!
Would definitely recommend this company

Thank you for the review. Derek

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

They Did A Great Job

We have a big old locus tree in front of our house and it was out of control big. Derek was great! We talked in the phone, he came by and had a look, then we scheduled the big trimming. He showed up with a whole crew and they we fast and efficient. The tree looks great. We’re very happy. Can easily recommend Derek and his crew if you need tree work.

Thanks for the review I appreciate it. Derek

Christina in Mississauga
Christina in Mississauga

Removed Mulberry Tree

Derek's quote was more than fair after receiving quotes from a few companies. They were able to quickly schedule the work and completed the job within an hour. The team left the job site very clean. We are excited to have our backyard back free of mulberries and flies. We would recommend Derek's team to our family and friends. We will be keeping their information for future!

Thanks Christina glad you were happy, thanks for the review. Derek

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

tree removal/ground stump & pruned trees

Removed 35 foot 3 clump birch & ground down stump in garden of our front yard. As well pruned two 35 foot shade master locust trees in back yard. Derek and his team arrived promptly, performed work quickly (within 1 hour) very professional and courteous. Left work areas very clean. Completed what was quoted, price was fair. Will call Derek for any future work and would highly recommend.
Thanks John & Eleanor

Thank you John and Elenor, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Great working for you. Derek

More about Derek's Tree Service Inc

Our services include Tree & Stump Removal, Pruning, Hedges and Planting. Streetsville Tree Service.
Over 20 years exp. Thanks to everyone for making us Best in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015, 2017 and 2018! Servicing Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, North York and Scarborough.
Best way to reach us is to call us! 905-824-3017