Delta Decks

Reviews for Delta Decks

Martha in Leaside
Martha in Leaside
3 reviews ,

Built a deck in backyard

Our experience with Delta Decks was very good, start to finish. We received a quote shortly after completing the online request. The quote was reasonable. Alex, with whom we dealt, was knowledgeable and professional. The deck was promissed in early August and was delivered on time and on budget. The quality of work was very good, especially considering that our deck was a modern design and not straightforward. The site was left clean. We would recommend them to anyone.

Ganesh
Ganesh

Cedar Deck + Pergola

From the presentation to the project proposal all the way to the wonderful execution, it was an extremely smooth process.
Alex and his team made some great suggestions and the 3d model of the deck superimposed on my backyard was very helpful
The crew worked extra hours to make up for the many "rained out" days.
Nicky did a fabulous job .... I have received a lot of compliments. Overall great experience. I highly recommend Delta decks to anyone looking to have a deck built.

Isac in Richmond Gardens, Etobicoke
Isac in Richmond Gardens, Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Newly constructed deck

We engaged Alex to have our deck built and the end result far exceeded our expectations. We met with other contractors; however, they either thought the job was too small for them or did not have any creative ideas to offer. Alex was both attentive, patient and provided a great design for us to consider. Family and friends have all commented how great our deck looks.

Krista in Yorkville
Krista in Yorkville

new deck

I'm really happy with the new deck Delta installed on my condominium terrace. They dismantled and removed the old deck quickly and efficiently and built a beautiful deck in cedar that exceeded my expectations. It was a fairly big job-- the terrace is 1,300 sq. ft.-- and they completed it in a few short weeks. Nicky the on-site carpenter was friendly and easy to deal with and Alex was very professional and knowledgeable in his sense of design and materials. Would recommend them to anyone.

Carlo in Woodbridge
Carlo in Woodbridge
1 review Kleinburg, ON

new back yard deck and shed

Delta Deck demolished our old deck and shed then designed, obtained permits and built brand new replacements exactly to our specifications. They were great to deal with and did exactly what they said they would do. Any design changes we asked for while they were being built were easily accomodated including installing deck lights at the last minute.

The on-site carpenter was exceptional - well mannered and nothing was too much trouble for him to do. Delta Decks was great!

I highly recommend them.

Deborah in Willowdale
Deborah in Willowdale
1 review North York, ON

IPE Deck

Firstly, I interviewed three deck builders and got three quotes. Alex, of Delta Decks was the only contractor who listened to what I wanted and came up with a rough sketch. The other 2 contractors could only show me pictures of existing decks. Alex listens to the customer and Craig is an amazing carpenter. I highly recommend this team of young professionals. My deck is functional & very attractive. Deborah, Willowdale

Shannon in Upper Beach
Shannon in Upper Beach

New fence and porch in backyard

We wanted to do the wood work in our backyard primarily in IPE, a high end Brazilian hardwood that is beautiful and outlasts cedar. Delta Decks had extensive experience working with IPE and fantastic reference work so we had them come in to quote our project.

From start to finish they proved to be exceptional at project management -- offering a valuable design and planning advise, a detail written quotation, timeline and 3D mock-up, responsiveness to our questions and diligent at keeping us posted on the project.

More importantly, the quality of work was fantastic with all the details taken care of. We love the finished product!

Everyone from Delta Decks was friendly, professional and skilled. We hope to have them back some day to help us with a new garage.

Sharlene in Etobicoke
Sharlene in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Deck

I had my deck built in August of 2008 when it rained almost every day, but the carpenter came anyway and did a very nice job. I am very pleased with his work and have had a lot of nice compliments on my new deck.

eliu
eliu

Decks, Cabana, fence and enclosure

Alex Krupa of Delta Decks was both a consumate professional and a true gentleman. My experience with Alex and his team throughout the major decking project at my home last summer was very positive. Moreover, I find their pricing both fair and competitive. I will definately use their services again for any of my future decking and fencing needs.

More about Delta Decks

Delta Decks is one of the most experienced Deck builder company in GTA, with several hundreds of custom decking projects, specializing in free or low maintenance decks, such of composites and PVC, (Trex, Fiberon, Azek, Timbertech,Zury and the most appreciated wood, the Brazilian Ipe decking.