Delta Decks

Reviews for Delta Decks

jim from oakville
jim from oakville

Tiger wood deck

Very good upfront explanation of hardwood deck options. Professional workmanship and timely completion. Very positive reactions from friends and neighbors.Added a Tiger wood stair to exit our kitchen at minimal additional cost. Great work.

Craig from Mississauga
Craig from Mississauga
9.5/10

Decks

An incredible job done by Alex and his team at Delta Decks. From the intial vision and plan to the final clean up, Delta Decks were true to their promises and my expectations. Alex's recomendation of uisng the brazilian hardwood "ipe" for my wood choice has given my deck a unique hardwwod flooring look and essentially created a whole new "outdoor living space" for my home.

Great company, great job!
Craig McCann
Mississauga

Zaheer Lakhani from Mississauga
Zaheer Lakhani from Mississauga

Built a backyard Deck

Delta Decks provided us with the most reasonable price for a deck that would be low maintenance and in keeping with the look of our house. Alex, the president, was personable and easy to deal with and knew exactly what we wanted to have built. There were no hidden costs and he completed the project in the time he promised with absolutely no interruptions to our lives. Our neighbours have all commented on the quality and look of the deck.

Mr. Lakhani,
Homeowner

Glen in Toronto
Glen in Toronto
8.3/10

DECK AND PERGOLA

Alex and crew did a good job - they were dealing with someone who likes stuff done perfectly and they just about met that std!

Pros: IPE is a great product and not many people offer it Alex is VERY service oriented and he deals with concerns quickly they don't ask for money until you are happy they always say "call us and we will come back if you have problems"

Cons: jobsite not as tidy as other contractors

Overall I would use Alex again - we had to work thru some special things I wanted for a smaller deck and he was willing to do so and make changes along the way - he has tons of integrity which is 90% of the battle. See the pictures - quite a nice product!

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Deck built

Delta was awful. They were late to start the job. They didn't have their proper materials with them. They were not flexible and they did not build the deck to code so I ran into issues with the city inspectors. One railing came off in my hand and were very unsafe. I had to fix all the repairs myself. Naturally, I made most of the payment but not the last installement. They theatened to dismantle the deck. Very rude!

Sam's deck was built early in the season in 2006. Sam is quite handy and was very involved with this deck project. 2006 was the year when the Building Code changed. Partially because of this and partially because Sam designed his deck and obtained the permit himself (very rare for a homeowner) we did have the wrong materials when we arrived on site. This caused a one day delay, we did exchange the materials (no extra charges of course). At the time of final inspection, the inspector noticed that some screws were missing from the railing (our fault, the carpenter missed it). Sam fixed the railing himself without telling us that he intends to do so and then not pay the last 25% installment...I guess this response is getting too long...I am sorry Sam that we did not live up to your expectations...you could at least give us 5 stars for the price, we did not attempt to dismantle your deck, did not bother you with phone calls or take court action...We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our services (read reviews above!) and have decided to leave the last payment in Sam's hand as a payment for the lessons that we have learned from this project.

More about Delta Decks

Delta Decks is one of the most experienced Deck builder company in GTA, with several hundreds of custom decking projects, specializing in free or low maintenance decks, such of composites and PVC, (Trex, Fiberon, Azek, Timbertech,Zury and the most appreciated wood, the Brazilian Ipe decking.