Delta Decks

Cynthia  in York
Cynthia in York
7 reviews York, ON

Small Ipe Deck

Alex came through by building an 8' x 10' Ipe deck, no railing, a notched corner to add some interest and just one step up all around the deck floor. Alex promptly/politely answered any concerns I had via email to my satisfaction. There's a range of different shades in the natural colour and grain patterns of the Ipe boards that I wasn't aware of or cared for. It became apparent only after the deck was completely finished and it rained. Alex said they don't sort their boards or the cost would increase. Compared to several other quotes, they were substantially cheaper. The deck is much admired and one friend didn't want to walk on it. He thought it's too nice and didn't want to get it dirty! All in all, I'm a satisfied customer.

We are sure glad that you are a satisfied client! We hope that you will enjoy your Ipe deck for many years to come!

Maz in Richmond hill
Maz in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

300 Sq Ft Deck installation

Had a 300 sqft cedar deck built by Alex and his team in late August 2012. Quality of work is amazing. Neighbors impressed by quality of work.

They are extremely busy so book way in advance if you want a deck for summer.

Thank you Maz for your business and the review.

tim in North york
tim in North york

Multi-Level IPE Deck, IPE Pergola and Cedar Shed

I chose Delta Decks to build our project based on a personal reference, as well as all the awesome reviews from this site. And I couldn't be happier with the final result....it is EXACTLY what I had envisioned. The IPE deck and Pergola are the backyard centerpiece of an extensive outdoor reno that has taken my yard from an aging high-maintenance let down, and transformed it into a gorgeous low-maintenance oasis. I met with Alex in Sept of 2011 with my wish list and crude sketches, which he quickly turned into 3D images accompanied by the most detailed 15-page quote I've ever seen from a contractor. The scope of the project meant Delta had to remove the existing deck on an exact date in April 2012....allow 2 weeks so the foundation could be waterproofed....return on a specific date to build the deck and pergola in a timely manner so the concrete crew could then come in and do their job.....and after decorative concrete pathways and pad were poured...return once again to build the cedar shed on the newly poured pad. And that's exactly what happened. This was a project where I depended on Alex and his team to deliver as promised within timelines to accommodate other elements and they completely nailed it. Alex always returned every email, answered every question and addressed every concern. The stuff they built me....Oh My.....it's nothing short of furniture. Serge was meticulous.....here at sun-up....working until sun-down every day. His efforts to make the most intricate cuts instead of taking the easy route totally exceeded my expectations....the man is a perfectionist. The project design was executed to perfection with a 400 sq. ft 2-level deck, built in bench, planter and privacy screen.....6 railing lights and 15 step lights.....with the pergola wrapping the corner of the house and creating a beautiful entrance to the yard. Alex even supplied and coordinated the gas contractor to plumb and run a gasline for the new BBQ set up during deck construction. The last step of the project involved a custom shed design that literally appears to be part of the entire structure....and again.....executed to perfection. My former let-down of a backyard now feels like I'm chilling at a high-end Muskoka resort.....and we simultaneously created a space that is as organised and low-maintenance as it ever could be. To Alex, Serge, Max and the entire crew...you guys were awesome!!!

Thanks so much for the detailed review, it was a truly awesome project!

Eunice Lui from Richmond Hill
Eunice Lui from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Deck

Alex build a great 12 by 12 deck using pressure treated wood. The deck is simple, sturdy and just what I wanted. It was built in a timely manner and he even cleaned up! Definitely highly recommended.

Li in Bayview / 19th Ave
Li in Bayview / 19th Ave
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

2 Decks

We have asked for 5 quotes on our new deck project this Summer. We finally decided to go with Delta Decks since their price is in the middle range and Alex's impressive detail technical drawings covered all perspectives. Their team are really professional and efficient. Workmanship is good too. Compliments from our friends and neighbours received. They even came back replacing 2 damaged railings caused the Hurricane Sandy. One happy customer - Li

Thank you Li.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

condo balcony deck

Alex, thank you for the professional job you have done from start to end. Your carpenter, Craig worked 3 full days consecutively, completed the job, and cleaned up. He worked steadily and in a friendly manner to transform our very long concrete floor into a beautiful wood deck. Our balcony looks great! Thank you!
Your carpenter, Craig did amazing work with

Thank you Jennifer.

KP
KP
7 reviews York, ON

Deck, Pergola, Fence, and Gate

Alex was always professional and showed up on time. I called most of the higher ranking companies on homestars. His quote for the project was VERY competitive but his positive attitude made his company the easy choice.
His carpenter was very talented, professional, extremely hardworking, and worked quickly and efficiently to get the job done a few days early! (Less then half the time quoted by other companies!!) I'm extremely happy with all the work they've done!
To anyone looking for a quality deck at a fair price. Alex will give you his best price upfront and honestly and has the integrity to stick to that price. I wish I'd called Delta Decks FIRST!!

Thank you for your review and the business.

Mr Singh in Scarborough
Mr Singh in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Deck and Fence

Alex and his team are professionals in every way not to mention extremely flexible and friendly. I would not hesisate to work with them again on any project. Work was done very well and exeeded expectations. I would reccoment to anyone who needs a deck built.

Thank you Mr. Singh.

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Custom Ipe fence and gate

Delta decks did a good job building our fence, we are very happy with the final result. They made a few mistakes but were able to make corrections so they are not noticeable. The price was exactly what the estimate was, and they finished the project in a reasonable amount of time. I wasn't always able to communicate with Alex(owner) when we ran into issues, he wasn't available at times. I would use them again. There workmanship is superb!

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Janet.

Irina Thornhill Woods
Irina Thornhill Woods
6 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Ipe deck

This summer Delta Decks did ipe deck for our backyard. First of all, they have the best design team in town. You can see their projects on their website. When you become their client they'll give you a registered access and you'll be able to see many more completed projects. We were especially impressed by the variety of private screens (must see!). Second, they submitted a quote not as a simple one-page document, but 15 pages document that included long professional description of the project parts, schedule of each step to be completed, 3-D design (I'm attaching it to the review), drawings and detailed price quote on several options. We did not have to ask what should be done next, we had it in writing. Third, the price tag was very competitive considering the material and the workmanship. Forth, when they discovered that our soil was extremely hard to work with the price did not go up. Fifth, they did everything in time, according to the budget and timeline. Their team was very friendly and knowledgeable. They dealt with the inspections (you have to have at least two or more inspections if you're doing works like that) by themselves. We really enjoyed working with Delta Decks and were very happy about the deck. If you want to see it ask Alex to show ours.

More about Delta Decks

Delta Decks is one of the most experienced Deck builder company in GTA, with several hundreds of custom decking projects, specializing in free or low maintenance decks, such of composites and PVC, (Trex, Fiberon, Azek, Timbertech,Zury and the most appreciated wood, the Brazilian Ipe decking.