David Weiser Architect - No Longer In Business

Architects
6488 Bay St West Vancouver BC V7W 2H1
HomeStars  >  Architects in North Vancouver  >  David Weiser Architect - No Longer In Business

Reviews for David Weiser Architect - No Longer In Business

T in North vancouver
T in North vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Consultation services

During my last renovation, I had trouble with the district of North Vancouver. They questioned some things done by my builders. Fortunately we had hired David to draw up all of our renovation plans and he was able to sign off on the modifications. If we hadn't had a licensed architect, we would have had to hire a structural engineer.

David is very good at what he does. Recommended to anyone doing renovations or new constuction!

Bill in North Vancouver
Bill in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

renovation/construction

David Weiser is an architect that I would recommend to anyone considering any type of residential renovation or new home construction project. He provides personal service and treats you like a friend not just another customer. He helped us extensively when we required work done on our summer home and was there for us from the beginning of the project until it was completely finished. We were very impressed with his dedication and extensive knowledge of how to do the job right. I will certainly use his services again and can’t recommend him enough to anyone requiring the services of a professional architect.

Ferguson Moving & Storage

Home renovation project

My wife and I bought a home in North Vancouver that was approx 50 years old. It needed a LOT of work. I hired David to do an assesment to see if he could envision anew look for the house that was in our budget. After the initial consult David felt confident and we purchased the house. We had about a 2 month waiting period before we could get occupany and start renovating. During that time we drew up plans, modified them a few times and applied for permits.
We're a young family and we asked David to give us a plan for how we eventually wanted the house to look. We wanted to do a bit here and there over time but always working to achieve the vision.
I've just seen so many friends move in with n plans and every once in a while get inspired by a magazine and none of the house makes sense. I wanted a plan and that's what David gave us.

More about David Weiser Architect - No Longer In Business

David Weiser Architect provides luxury, custom new homes, additions and renovations. Full architectural services are offered by a qualified professional, with 40 years experience on the Vancouver North Shore.