When we moved into our new house 8 years ago we had The Chimney Sweep look at our fireplace and chimney to make sure it was OK. After a 5 minute inspection they gave us the bad news - it was a fire hazard to use it. They were very sympathetic about the situation yet told us how dangerous it was. They installed a chimney cap to keep animals out and didn't charge us anything. Fast forward to this spring when we finally got around to renovating our living room and it was time to fix the fireplace - there was only 1 company I was going to call. Don came out and gave us some excellent advice about the insert we wanted to install and the new liner. He was also patient when our construction delays pushed back his work. When the insert arrived there was a factory defect with the door. Don and his team took over the issue and told us that they would make it right. That included getting the replacement unit and putting it together at their shop to make sure it was perfect. Throughout the process they kept us updated and never once was I worried that I was stuck with a bad product. The Chimney Sweep delivers great service but even more important is how they responded when there was a problem. This is the only company that I will be calling for all future work.