Crole Don Chimney Services

Reviews for Crole Don Chimney Services

Jay from Lionsgate Tree Care
Jay from Lionsgate Tree Care

Chimney sweep

These people were extremely rude. We waited three weeks for our appointment and called about appointment and the owner hung up the phone. I would not recommend these people for service.

It is unfortunate the you feel this way as you are a customer we went out of our way to tell you that your chimney was glazed covered and should not be used as it requires deglazing a service we do not provide as we do not wish to expose our employees to the chemicals used to do this. The three week wait for an appointment is very common as this is the busiest time of year. Our technician is WETT certified and determined that we could not provide the service you needed, we did not charge you anything not even a service charge for showing up and providing advise. We hope you can find a company to provide the deglazing and when it is completed that you will in future maintain your chimney regularly and only burn well seasoned wood so this does not happen again. You called us several times to complain about us not cleaning your chimney and each time we told you about the above issues. After seven or more calls demanding that we clean the chimney we told you we could not help you and yes we did hang up.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Insert wood stove installation

I initially contacted Crole to inspect a fireplace and chimney in my new house. He came out and took a look for free, and said it would have no problem passing WETT inspection, but he suggested I consider an insert wood stove as it is much more efficient.

We placed the order and they scheduled an install date. When they came out, they did the job quickly, professionally and left the area cleaner than when they started.

They ran into some difficulty with the installation that required having another worker come onsite, but they were able to get the additional technician onsite within minutes and stuck to their original quote.

Now, I'm enjoying a nice, natural wood fire and couldn't be happier!

satisfied Customer in Caledon
satisfied Customer in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Cleaning out my chimney

I have a beautiful wood stove fireplace which I have not used in years. I wanted it cleaned and inspected so I could light a fire knowing it was safe. Don's service was very accommodating even when I needed to reschedule more than once. The two gentlemen who worked on my chimney were polite, efficient and very helpful regarding care and a few problem spots that might occur in the future. I was very satisfied that the work was done carefully and the work area was left immaculate. I would recommend Don's services to anyone wanting a reliable, careful and conscientious chimney sweep.

lb from Orangeville
lb from Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

CHIMNEY SWEEP

I had my chimney cleaned by this company ..prior to the cleaning I asked the chimney sweep if the filter was good and clean as I had a previous experience with a chimney sweep several years ago that left a heavy layer of soot throughout my house. He replied yes..but we are due for a new vacuum. That was two days ago. Today I use the swiffer wet jet and am surprised to see it is literally black...my floors were washed the morning of the cleaning..usual dirt is Brown not black!! I check all surfaces in living area..same, soot on every thing. I have spent the whole day cleaning my sofa, brand new,.and living area to try and remove as much as possible. Soot is a filthy charcoal debris that smudges when wiped. In addition black build up of debris found in the chimney was tossed into the yard. ??? Very disappointed in this service! Called to report the issue to the company..who said 'sorry', and by the way. That is all we have to say.

Rob in Orangeville
Rob in Orangeville
4 reviews ORANGEVILLE, ON

Chimney Cleaning

We have used Don Crole's services for several years now. Our most recent service call resulted in no charge for their time as our chimney is in need of repair and after checking the chimney over they informed us not to have it cleaned until the repairs were completed as the cleaning would need to be done again after the repairs. They have always been professional and courteous taking great care in not leaving a mess from a very messy job.

More about Crole Don Chimney Services

Chimney sweeping wood stove/ insert sales and installation chimney liners prefab chimney installation WETT inspections
Looking for Chimney Sweeps pros in Orangeville?