Crole Don Chimney Services

satisfied Customer in Caledon
satisfied Customer in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Cleaning out my chimney

I have a beautiful wood stove fireplace which I have not used in years. I wanted it cleaned and inspected so I could light a fire knowing it was safe. Don's service was very accommodating even when I needed to reschedule more than once. The two gentlemen who worked on my chimney were polite, efficient and very helpful regarding care and a few problem spots that might occur in the future. I was very satisfied that the work was done carefully and the work area was left immaculate. I would recommend Don's services to anyone wanting a reliable, careful and conscientious chimney sweep.

lb from Orangeville
lb from Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

CHIMNEY SWEEP

I had my chimney cleaned by this company ..prior to the cleaning I asked the chimney sweep if the filter was good and clean as I had a previous experience with a chimney sweep several years ago that left a heavy layer of soot throughout my house. He replied yes..but we are due for a new vacuum. That was two days ago. Today I use the swiffer wet jet and am surprised to see it is literally black...my floors were washed the morning of the cleaning..usual dirt is Brown not black!! I check all surfaces in living area..same, soot on every thing. I have spent the whole day cleaning my sofa, brand new,.and living area to try and remove as much as possible. Soot is a filthy charcoal debris that smudges when wiped. In addition black build up of debris found in the chimney was tossed into the yard. ??? Very disappointed in this service! Called to report the issue to the company..who said 'sorry', and by the way. That is all we have to say.

Rob in Orangeville
Rob in Orangeville
4 reviews ORANGEVILLE, ON

Chimney Cleaning

We have used Don Crole's services for several years now. Our most recent service call resulted in no charge for their time as our chimney is in need of repair and after checking the chimney over they informed us not to have it cleaned until the repairs were completed as the cleaning would need to be done again after the repairs. They have always been professional and courteous taking great care in not leaving a mess from a very messy job.

More about Crole Don Chimney Services

Chimney sweeping wood stove/ insert sales and installation chimney liners prefab chimney installation WETT inspections
Looking for Chimney Sweeps pros in Orangeville?