Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Wayne in Toronto
Wayne in Toronto

Service and Replacement

I called Cozy World this summer when my AC was not working. Fred came the same day to check out my problem. I ended up having my AC unit replaced. Sina and crew came by a few days later to replace my unit. The job was done pretty quickly and professionally. I would recommend Cozy World to others in need of HVAC service!

Dear Wayne,
Thank you very much for the review!

Peter
Peter
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service and reasonable price

I am very satisfied with the professionalism and quality of work of the installers, and would not hesitate to recommend your company to other homeowners. Our old furnace has died. It took only a day for Frank to schedule a site visit to provide a comprehensive quote, and two days to schedule the replacement just as outside temperature started dropping. Frank explained all the options in detail, and made it easy for us to make an educated choice. Saeed and his crew were super efficient, polite, fast, cleaned up the worksite afterwards and generally were a pleasure to work with. New furnace and WiFi thermostat are working very well, much better than the old ones. The company also submitted rebate claims right away and kept me updated throughout the process. Great job guys!

Dear Peter,
It's been our pleasure working with you!

Allan in Richmond Hill
Allan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace/AC

The Cozy World team came last Sunday and did a great job installing the furnace and AC with very little disruption to my family. They laid down protection on the floor before they started work and everything was done quickly and efficiently. They took time to clean up before they left. Initially there was a small water leak from the furnace drainage tubing but they came back the same afternoon to have the problem fixed. Overall I am very satisfied with the work done by the installation team.

Dear Allan,
Thank you very much for your kind word!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very Professional and Efficient Service

We were happy for the advice and questions answered by the team - Fahad was helpful in advising us on the right furnace for our home. The installation was completed by Sayed and his team, it was done promptly and properly. Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for taking time to write this review!

Richard T from Mississauga
Richard T from Mississauga

Superb Customer Service

Boris Sherman helped me to install a new furnace and air conditioner a year ago. The installers were very professional, courteous and did a very good job. When I did not receive the Ontario energy rebate, Boris took the time to follow up. I was happy to see the rebate cheque not long afterwards. This Fall when I turned on the humidifier, I noticed that it kept running continuously even though the furnace was not running. So I emailed Boris, and to my amazement, he immediately sent a technician to inspect even though the humidifier was not installed by Cozy World. Mehrdad came and adjusted some wiring. Voila, everything is working fine now. A lot of companies would sell you anything you want, but the post-sale service of Cozy World is beyond my expectation. They will take care of their customer long after the sale was done. This is the gold standard of exemplary customer service!

Dear Richard,
Thank you very much for your kind words!

Chris Noori in Vaughan
Chris Noori in Vaughan

Humidifier

Just had a humidifier installed today by an expert gentleman named Fred. His quality of work, punctuality and friendliness made my day and relieved the stress of such work. Well done and keep up the good works.
Regards,
Chris,

Thank you very much for giving us your business!

Carol in Richmond Hill
Carol in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I am happy with my choice

I am happy with my choice that I picked Cozy World as my contractor. The quote Fred offered was on the point, not all about fancy, but more suitable for the size of my house. The furnace is working pretty well, warming the house quietly. My old one was 25 years old and made loud noises all the time reminded us how old it was. Saeed and his crew spent a day installing my furnace and air conditioner. There is no need to mention their professionalism another time. Their admin was also effecient. Keep it up, Cozy World!

Dear Carol,
We are glad to hear that you are happy with our job!

Excellent Customer Service

We called Cozy World on recommendation of friends who had used them a couple of years ago. Fred returned my call right away, was able to come to the house within a couple of days & provided a quote on the spot. He was very knowledgeable, answered all questions and there was no pushy, hard sales pitch.
The guys did a great job installing the furnace & air conditioner - the area was spotless when they left. They took the time to test the systems and explained exactly what they did.
Leslie at the office followed up to make sure everything went well and took care of submitting the all the registrations and rebates. Great customer service!

Thank you very much for the review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Needed a new furnace after 11 years, shopped around, and the folks at Cozy World were the most responsive and the most honest. ROBERT came over quickly and gave me my options. Did NOT try to upsell me. Very responsive and professional -- courteous and got to the point. The team came to my home on a Sunday to install everything and they were extremely efficient and courteous -- SAEED was outstanding. He took the time to explain everything and even checked my other gas connections out of an abundance of caution. Thanks to the whole team -- vastly superior to much larger companies!!!

You are my "go to" HVAC team!!!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Dino in North york
Dino in North york

New Furnace

This is for the second time I use Cozy World, this time they installed new furnace for me.
Office administration is really helpful and friendly. They answer all my emails without any delay. I was so satisfied with their professionalism

As Usual the technician (Sina) showed up right on time. He is extremely friendly and knowledgeable; He knows what he is doing. After installation they cleaned up,
Total professionals from start to finish.

I am so pleased and happy to choose Cozy World; it was the right and the best decision I made

What a great people and great Service provider

For sure I would recommend your services to anyone who wants a job done properly!

Thank you Sina and Lesle .

Dino

Dear Dino,
Thank you very much for coming back!

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple