Cozy World Inc.

formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Chris in Lawrence Park

Fred called me the morning of the scheduled appointment and offered to come earlier (which is great). He was very professional and focused. He explained the problem and quickly fixed it. He also helped me understand how to avoid this type of problem from happening in the future. Will definitely use Cozy World again.

Dear Chris,
I am glad the life is back to normal in your home.

excellent work on time job done right first time and cleaned up after you cant ask for more as the company performed great keep up the good work a pleasure

It was a pleasure working with you.

Dasg9699 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Boris was very professional and responsive. He recommended products that met our needs. Kam and his assistant did an excellent job with the removal of the old units and the installation of the new. They were very neat, clean and tidy.

Natalia in Toronto

I have recently used Cozy World when my old furnace broke down and I needed to urgently replace it. Boris came in to provide the quote within a couple of hours of receiving the call and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in providing me with options and his expert advice with full transparency about the costs. He was very quick to respond to my additional questions and arranged for the installation the following day.
The crew was also very professional and efficient, thoroughly explained the whole process from start to finish and left the place immaculately clean after the job was completed. Boris took care of the paperwork for rebates and warranty right away and emailed me the details.
I am very grateful to Boris who supported me throughout the project which was completed so quickly and took the stress out of it. I would highly recommend Cozy World to anybody who is looking for trustworthy and high quality professional services - it was an absolute pleasure dealing with them!

We replaced our furnace and central air-conditioner in mid-October 2017 with Cozy World’s Inc.
Farhad provided us with an estimate which beat three other quotations for equipment of similar quality/performance. Pleasant, patient and great customer services: called ahead of our appointment time to inform us of a delay due to traffic; interviewed us, measured the house and examined old equipment/installation to determine our hvac requirements; recommended options that meet our needs; clarified myths about over-sizing hvac; and guided us to a decision. Not only was he quick in responding to our after-meeting concerns/questions, he also helped us in registering for product warranty and rebates within a week after installation.
The installer Kam was very experienced and knowledgeable too: started on time early in the morning and worked until the evening, making sure the furnace, air-conditioner and thermostat worked properly before calling it a day; ran the furnace pipes/ac lines through a small space on the wall that only one other estimator said might be possible, shortening the distance the pipes/lines have to travelled by 70-80% hence reducing energy/electricity wastages; found a way to drain water from the system without a pump, saving us some money; cleaned up debris and removed old equipment before leaving. All in all, an installation job well done.

Al

Furnace had stop working and with the recent temperature drop called Fred. He came on the same day and was able to fix the issue quickly. Professional, clean and very fair price.

Dear Al,
Thank you very much for the review.

markjwalkin in Thornhill

After having two other companies meet with me to review my furnace upgrade, I decided to contact Cozy World upon seeing their high rating on HomeStars. Boris came to my house within hours of my call. Boris’ product knowledge, attention to detail and extensive industry experience was a significant benefit for me in my search for the right furnace and ideal team of installers. All follow up order confirmation and rebate information was emailed to me very promptly. From start to finish I was exceptionally thrilled with my entire experience working with Boris and and his highly professional installation team.

Dear Mark,
Thank you very much for your kind words.

Alice Tang in Mississauga

very efficient and friendly services. price is reasonable. I will like to recommend this company to others. After installation, our home was still clean and tidy. Provide us a good deal.

Dear Alice, thank you very much for your kind words.

mjpanacci in Toronto

Fred and his team did a great job. We were in a jam when our furnace died on us. We appreciated Fred sitting down with us and he had his team in the next day to install our new furnace. His installers were equally great and curteous. And we love our new furnace.

Glad to hear that you like your new furnace.
Best

Liz
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cozy World was out within 24 hours of calling them for a quote. Boris explained what I needed and why in laymen's terms. I received his quote within a few days which outlined the scope of work. Although not the cheapest, the price was very competitive. Boris seemed the most knowledgeable and more importantly, the most helpful of those that came out to give me an estimate. The install happened within 4 days of my email giving them the job. It went smoothly considering two furnaces were replaced and it was a miserable, rainy day. Cam even left the place cleaner than he found it. Boris later followed up by handling all the rebate and warranty paperwork for me and making sure everything was as I had expected. I could not have asked for a more perfect experience. The two Lennox furnaces are quiet, efficient and I hope will last as long as my last two. When my a/c units need replacing, Cozy is who I will be calling.

Dear Liz,
It was an enjoyable experience for our team as well. All the best to you.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple