Cozy World Inc.

formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Jan in Willowdale
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I am extremely pleased with the supply and installation of a high efficiency furnace by Cozy World Inc. The project was seamless from the moment Mr. Boris Sherman attended at our home to conduct an inspection and discuss the project and its costs to the installation by his crew. Mr. Sherman assisted me in obtaining the required energy audit to obtain various rebates and his crew took care and caution in the installation and left the job site immaculate inside and out. All paperwork to obtain rebates was handled by the company. If I could describe this company in one word, that word would be "professional." Highly recommended!

Dear Jan,
Thank you very much for your kind review.

1 review Kitchener, ON

A major component of my 13 year old furnace failed and the cost of repairing it was going to be about $4,500.00. It only made sense to
replace the furnace as well as my aging air conditioner.
After learning as much as I could about these components, I proceeded to arrange for 3-4 quotes. The quotes were close but I
soon learned that several of the companies provided incorrect
information as to my needs and were reluctant to provide me with
sufficient detail for me properly evaluate the proposed installation.
Boris, the President of Cozy World came to our home and spent nearly an hour educating me on what is and what is not important
when it comes to choosing the brand of a product and the installer.
I was amazed at the number of shortcuts an unscrupulous installer can make in order to lower the cost of the quote.
Boris and i exchanged dozens of E mails in which he answered all my detailed questions especially those related to how to properly
match a furnace with the proper air conditioner to obtain maximum performance and maximum energy savings. There was no pressure whatsoever put on me to purchase anything. He went as far a providing model numbers and specifications for the furnace, A/C, and humidifier .
There was such a contrast between Boris's approach and that of the
other installers that I felt confident that Cozy world valued its reputation and had a genuine desire to provide a positive customer
experience from start to finish.
My hunch was right. The installers were punctual, tidy, knowledgeable and very professional and within a few short hours
a very quiet furnace and air conditioner were, with the help of a Smart thermostat were fully operational.
These energy efficient units were eligible for rebates from 4 different sources. Boris arranged for all the paperwork related to these rebates to be processed.
I asked Boris how quickly his company can respond to an emergency furnace repair. He replied " I have never had a customer have to go to bed in a cold home" . Cozy Word has earned my trust and it will
earn yours. This company is interested in quality installations and maintaining happy customers. See for yourself

sumit in Toronto

had my furnace installed without any issues. During the process Boris was in constant touch. There were no issues what so ever.

The Contractor who came to do the installation did a clean job and above my satisfaction.

Dear Sumit,
Thank you very much for taking time to wright this review.

K&R in Mississauga

I needed to replace my furnace (original 1986) and A/C and interviewed four HVAC companies. The Cozy World team was very thorough with explaining my options and recommended various systems that met my needs, without pushing for unnecessary "top of the line" units. I selected Cozy World to replace my old system and have no regrets. The installers arrived on time, very professional, clean, and worked hard to ensure that my new system was all installed in one day. I am very pleased with the service that Cozy World provided and have already recommended them to many of my family and friends.

Job Price

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Daniel Scott in Toronto

I went to homestars to find a heating company after getting 2 quotes
I wasn't comfortable with. Within 10 minutes I knew Fred from Cozy World was the guy for the job. The price for the Lennox product was very fair and I knew from other reviews he was going to walk me through the rebate process. Everything worked out just as Fred had promised. Kam did the install and he is a perfectionist.
I couldn't imagine being treated better buy any other company.
I would recommend and endorse the team at Cozy World to anyone
needing a heating or cooling system!

Dear Daniel,
Thank you very much for your business.

Andy from Markham

We had to replace our furnace and I appreciated Fred's initial assessment of my needs (compared to other contractors I'd also got quotes from) and Cozy's price for the same job. The space was very tight (finished basement) and I had contractors suggest I'll need to modify walls to accommodate adding a humidifier but Cozy had a solution that didn't need to change my existing space to add a humidifier (and it seemed to me it should have been a no-brainer to anyone else). The crew worked efficiently and cleaned up very nicely after they were finished. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Dear Andy,
Thank you very much for your kind words.

Samuel in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cozy World did an amazing job removing my old a/c and Heating units and putting in new ones. They were friendly and professional from start to finish. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for HVAC serbices.

Dear Samuel,
Thank you very much for your business.

rocio in Thornhill

I replaced my furnace and A/C for a more efficient ones -Lennox-. I got different quotes from different companies but I couldn't trust them. The only person I could trust was Boris. I have to tell you that he is a very honest man and very knowledgeable. He knows what he is doing and he never pushed me to buy anything from him. He spent more than a half hour giving me all the information and options for furnace
and A/C. He inspected my house and found
some problems with the installation that other
companies did with the water tank and A/C. I
really didn't know they were installed wrong. I
felt very comfortable calling or emailing Boris
at anytime with concerns and questions and he
was always ready to help me and give me all
the information I needed. On installation day
his crew came at around 9 am( on time ) and
finished the job 7 hours after(the same time
Boris told me it was gonna take to do the job) .
His crew was very profesional and very
respectful. After the job was done they clean
everything. Boris registered the furnace,coil
and A/C with Lennox and filled the application for the hydro rebate. And he advised me to
contact the auditor to get more rebates from
enbridge.I am very happy and satisfied with the
job they did. I have no regrets and the price was
right. I highly recommend this company and
Boris and his crew. They are the top of the line.
They are the best.

Dear Rocio,

Thank you very much for your detailed review.

Ng

What a professional team with excellent works. We highly recommend Cozy World Inc to any one who's looking for installation of LENNOX Products.
Hats off to Farhad (Fred) and Kam.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind words.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cozy World was a great company to deal with. Farhad (Fred) was very detailed in outlining my purchase options as well as providing practical advise on the decision-making process. His installation team was very courteous, attentive and respectful of my home during the work. The whole experience from quote, purchase, install and support was top-notch.

Job Price

Thanks very much for taking the time and writing this review ..

Also for the gift you left at the office for me which we was very help full and I truly enjoyed it
Fred/

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple