Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Kari L  from Toronto
Kari L from Toronto

New furnace

Excellent, prompt, reliable service. Cozy World helped us keep our furnace going into it's 17th year with minor repairs. We finally replaced it. Excellent value for top quality. Thank you!

Scott in Richmond Hill
Scott in Richmond Hill

Extremely Satisfied Customer - HVAC & Hot Water Tank Replacement

Incredibly satisfied customer!
Began my search with quotes from the industry 'standards', who were only interested in pushing monthly rental programs. Met with Fred from Cozy World, who was unassuming in his sales approach, and very knowledgeable from his service background.
We were prompted to replace our 13 yr old builder quality furnace because it was broken and not working. Not only did we receive a higher category product from Cozy World compared with other competitors, but Fred also came out to repair our existing furnace for free while we waited to get our schedules together so that we would not be without heat for a week.
The installation (furnace and AC) was really top notch - attention to detail every step of the way. Thanks to Cam and his team for a very professional installation!
We not only replaced our furnace and AC, but we also wanted to get out of our hot water tank rental contract. Incredibly, Fred returned the HWT to the rental company on our behalf without incurring any additional fees, and also took care of all of the paperwork for us.
I am usually very conservative when it comes to providing ratings for any of the products/services that we buy/use, but Fred and his team from Cozy World have truly delivered exceptional value and excellent customer service! Thank you Fred and Team!

Alex in Richmond Hill
Alex in Richmond Hill

Gas line installation

I wanted to switch from electric stove to a gas range recently. I was looking for a HVAC specialist to install the gas line for me. So I contacted Cozyworld and another company for a quote. Cozyworld sent a specialist Sina called me right away after I talked to the company. I got the initial quote for $450 after a brief talk by the phone. When Sina came to my house for assessment, he was able to lower the price to $300 since I had a partial gas line outside of my kitchen. I very appreciate Sina’s honesty since I had another specialist came in to check out the project and wanted to charge me $500. On top of that, Sina was trying his best to accommodate my delivery schedule. Much appreciated! Very professional!

Mike in North york
Mike in North york

Furnace & Humidifier Replacement

Calling Cozy World to get a second opinion on getting a new furnace was the best decision I could have made. Farhad was able to diagnose the problem very quickly, provided a detailed description of the Lennox Furnace that was best for my home, with an amazing thermostat that can be accessed via our mobile device. As an added bonus, there were two rebates being offered. The installation went very smoothly the next day (yay!), Kam and his colleague were very professional, and everything was kept very clean. Highly recommend this company!!!

S. Lei in Richmond Hill
S. Lei in Richmond Hill

Furnace Replacement

Thank you to Boris and the team at Cozy World for the installation of our new Lennox Furnace. Boris was very professional and very knowledgeable of the products that he promoted. The installation team was punctual and professional. Everyone did an amazing job. We are very happy with our decision to hire Cozy World for this job.

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Excellent and Caring Service

From quoting stage to install they were great. Their pride in workmanship shows , their install team lead by Kam /C am are great. All rebates paperwork was also done promptly.

It's been our pleasure doing business with you!

Zoran Trpeski in Etobicoke
Zoran Trpeski in Etobicoke

Furnace stopped working

My furnace suddenly refused to work. I contacted Cozy World and reply was in 5 min. Boris told me that Ray will contact me. Hour later Ray was at the house. After precise work and lot of teaching words, furnace was up and running. Thank you Boris for quick response, thank you Ray for the great job. Do not hesitate call Cozy World if you are in trouble. Thanks again.

Dear Zoran,
Thanks a lot!

Ann-Marie from Brampton
Ann-Marie from Brampton

New furnace and water heater

I chose Cozy World because of their great reviews and Fred was the only contactor that showed me that I had a rough-in to pipe the drain tubes from the furnace and water heater under the basement floor. He also gave me a great price.

The installers (Sina & helper) were great - friendly and professional. They had a little trouble with my Nest thermostat but called Nest and resolved the problem. I am very satisfied with the service I received.

Hi Ann-Marie
Thank you very much for taking the time and writing this review..
I really appreciate it
Fred..

Maria  from Etobicoke
Maria from Etobicoke

New furnace

We are very happy with the service we received from Cozy World Inc. Boris and his team were friendly, professional and met all of our expectations. We obtained a few quotes for our services and they were definitely reasonable in price. Would recommend to anyone.

Dear Maria,
Thank you very much for your review!

Caili in Toronto
Caili in Toronto

Furnace repair

Our furnace had decided to stop working. Never a good surprise. We had dealt with cozy world before and had been very happy so when this little surprise happened they were the first people we called.

They were prompt and came to inspect the issue. The problem was immediately identified and while he didn’t have the part on hand and it was late he left us with some space heaters until he could get back first thing in the morning with the replacement blower.

They even saved us money by going to the manufacturer and getting us the refund on the faulty blower. I would recommend this company to anyone. And have.

Thank you for taking the time and writing this review..

I'm glad I could get the part under warranty.. as you didnt deserve to spend somuch money on a new furnace
thanks again
fred

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple