Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B 2P1

Best of 2019 winner 9 timesBest of 2019winner 9 times

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Happy Homeowner
Happy Homeowner

Moving Furnace and 3 Water Heaters

Boris and his team, including Saeed, are the best! Professional and highly skilled. Last minute request in the downtown core accommodated immediately. Competitive pricing ! Very, very happy customer!
(I will write a thorough review.... to follow soon....)

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Lynne  B
Lynne B

New Lennox Furnace & A/C Installation

After consulting with 5 different HVAC companies we chose Cozy World because we were very confident after meeting with Fred that Cozy World would meet the very high standards of workmanship and service that we wanted in the installation of our new Lennox furnace and A/C unit. Fred really stood out, he was friendly, very informative and very helpful, never pushy and explained clearly the different options and guided us in getting the best system without overspending. Fred's written estimate was very detailed, clear and thorough so we knew exactly what was included in the price with the specific models of the equipment listed to ensure that everything we asked for was going to be done and accounted for. Regardless to how we were communicating (phone or email), Fred was very quick to respond and answer all our questions. We were truly impressed by Saeed's installation job. The quality of his workmanship, his pride in his work, his skills and knowledge all resulted in an installation done with the utmost care and attention to detail, with our needs and safety as his top priority. Saeed was friendly and polite, cleaned up the worksite afterwards. He was a pleasure to work with. A real added bonus was the very pleasant and efficient experience with Leslie the office administrator, who the day after the installation, followed up to make sure everything went well and made sure all the warranties were registered with Lennox and all rebates correctly submitted. We chose Cozy World over the other companies that came and quoted, we cannot be happier with the end result. Fred went the extra mile to make sure we were totally satisfied, he gave us terrific service. Expertise, knowledge, satisfaction and quality of workmanship make Cozy World a true superstar of the HVAC industry. Dick and Lynne.

Hello Lynne & Dick..
I'm sorry for the delay to respond for this great review ..
I wish there was a place where I could write review for good customers .. I would give you guys 10 out of 10 😊..
it has been a pleasure working with you guys I am glad everything worked out well ..we are really thankful that guys trusted cozy world and chose us among other companies .. I'm sure we will talk more and I do enjoy our phone conversation.
have a good summer..

robert in Toronto
robert in Toronto

Superb job

This is the second install from Cozy World. AC unit. Boris, the owner, was again very professional and provided me all the information I needed to make the right decision. The installation team led by Saeer did a superb job, went over and above and cleaned up impeccably. Would strongly recommend.

Dear Robert,

Baljeet Singh in Brampton
Baljeet Singh in Brampton

AC and furnace system

I rarely right reviews but,I found I had to because I was very impressed by the level of professionalism and excellent customer service delivered by both Robert and Saeed. Initially I had contacted Costco and got a quote last year from Robert but, we decided to wait till the spring to buy the ac and heating system. I had contacted multiple companies for a quote for a new ac and heating system, the only sales associate that really stood out to me was Robert. I have spoken to many other sales associates from different companies and they were very transaction like oriented. When I spoke to Robert he very friendly, informative and helpful when discussing possible options for the ac and heating system. He was very genuine and more then happy to answer any questions I had. I gave him a call back this year because I knew he was someone that I could trust and would have my best interests at heart for such a big purchase for my home. Robert was kind enough to honour last years quote even though there had been changes in pricing.

For the installation I spoke to Saeed he contacted me right away regarding the appointment date and was very flexible in terms of scheduling the appointment based on my availability. I was very impressed by Saeeds installation job, the quality of his workmanship is on a completely different level compared to other contractors and installations i've had done on my home. Saeed outdid himself he went above and beyond to fix issues that weren't a part of the ac and furnace system, at no cost, just out of good will and safety measures for my home and family. I was very impressed by Saeeds workmanship, skill and knowledge and my family and I have peace of mind that the installation was done with the utmost care and attention to detail. Saeed did an excellent job with the installation. When you have employees such as Saeed and Robert that really care about their customers safety and needs but, also will delivery excellent customer service, you really can't go wrong. I will definitely be recommending Robert and Saeed to anyone that needs an ac and heating systems.

Dear Baljeet,
Thank you very much for your detailed review.

Fabio in Caledon
Fabio in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Brand New Lennox Elite furnace and Elite AC unit because

When it comes to a furnace & AC unit I went through Costco and they use cozy world as their contractor. Robert came bye and let me tell you nicest guy you'll ever meet and he give us a quote. we went ahead with the job.
Saeed & Ali where the installers of the furnace and AC unit.
Let me tell you SAEED is very passionate and professional of his work. This man is unbelievable when it comes to installation he went above and beyond the Call of Duty. Very neat and very very professional and clean at what he does... you have to see it to believe it... I recommend anyone who's getting a furnace and air conditioning installed ask for saeed and his team to be the installers you will not be disappointed!
Thank you very much cozy world ( Robert) and Saeed and his team for the great job!? keep up the good work!

Dear Fabio,

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

New Furnace Installation

I was looking through a variety of companies to replace my furnace before I found Cozy World. I decided to choose them after seeing a quote for the job, and they were quick to setup a time for them to come. Saeed’s team was extremely helpful in installing my furnace and they finished the job quickly. They cleaned up all the waste/garbage produced from the installation, and it was overall an extremely neat procedure. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a furnace installation!

Dear Frank,
It was pleasure to deal with you.

sw
sw

excellent service and quality work

We went with Cozy World based on a referral from a friend. From start to finish, they were professional and reliable. From the quote to installation, Fred made sure that we had all the information needed re: products and installation. Installation team led by Sayeed was excellent, clean and took pride in their work. We are very happy with the furnace and tankless water system and can't wait to use the air conditioner in the summer. Overall, it was an absolute pleasure working with Cozy World and we highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for the review.

Furnace and gas line installation

Saeed and his friend had been most helpful in installing and explaining the details of their installation. He’s responsive and patient and very knowledgeable in pointing out the do’s and dont’s. I’m very satisfied with his work and following up was never a problem. Thank you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Furnace

Everything is working well. We are very grateful to have a warm home in this cold weather. It is a pleasure to spread the word of great service. We are warm, and the furnace is very quiet. The installers were very efficient and polite. It is difficult to find companies that care about the quality of service provided, most just focus only on the money they can make. The peace of mind one feels when they receive the information and services they deserve when they put down their money with a company, that truly cares, is really appreciated. I'd like to also extend a thank you to Boris for the furnace education we received. It was evident he knew his stuff and we felt there was no reason to "shop around" - we were sure we found the right company.

Thank you very much for your detailed review.

Monique from Mississauga
Monique from Mississauga

Furnace + A/C install

Such an amazing team!!! I was thoroughly impressed with the speed and quality of service I received from Robert who planned the work, and Mehrdad and his colleague who installed my mother's furnace on the same day I called... It was a Friday, of course, and Robert came at 1:30 p.m. They were fully booked for installs, but his team came nonetheless at 5:30 p.m. after hours to help us out before the -24 degree weekend. My mother had gone without heating for 3 days as others did not return calls, but Robert did immediately! He suggested an amazing furnace, gave us a great and very fair price, did not try to push an unconscionable, expensive rental or maintenance contract on us (did you know companies put a lien on your house when they get you into these contracts?), and was unbelievably kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable about the abuses in this industry and the right product for our needs. He also filled out the paperwork and arranged for the necessary energy audit needed to get the IESO rebate; he even managed to get the auditor here as they were installing the furnace! Amazing! Mehrdad and his colleague came after hours after a long day, and while others could have been tired and annoyed, they were kind, professional and incredibly accommodating, moving boxes and things that were in the way to help out my elderly mother.
They were impeccably clean, putting drop cloths everywhere, gave us a practical new slot to change the filters, fabricated custom covers for the hole they recycled outside for the outside vent, and gave us great advice as to the best filters to buy (not the ones you would expect!). They even set up the thermostat and set it on Celsius, something that took me a while to figure out when we changed our own furnace. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend Robert and his crew! They have earned their huge 1208, 5-star reviews for a reason! Look no further... These guys are the real deal... honest, cost-saving, effective and efficient! They truly are that precious needle in the haystack of HVAC installers... We feel blessed, and my mother is warm tonight. Thank you, Team Cozy World!

Dear Monique! Thank you very much for your business and for your time to write this detailed review.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple