Cozy World Inc.

formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Chris in Lawrence Park

Fred called me the morning of the scheduled appointment and offered to come earlier (which is great). He was very professional and focused. He explained the problem and quickly fixed it. He also helped me understand how to avoid this type of problem from happening in the future. Will definitely use Cozy World again.

Dear Chris,
I am glad the life is back to normal in your home.

After a gas leak in my 37 year old furnace and an emergency visit from Enbridge, I knew I had to just completely replace it. It certainly didn’t owe me anything. I called and emailed a number of companies that were rated well on Homestars. Cozy World stood out though. I received emails and a phone call quite quickly and was able to arrange for an estimate to occur the next morning. I got the estimate from Robert on Friday am and was comfortable enough to have them proceed with the work. I felt very lucky that they could do the job so quickly. (I also decided to get a new air conditioner at the same time.) So on Saturday morning, two lovely workers arrived, assessed the situation, did some problem-solving to ensure the job proceeded smoothly, and got to work. They worked non-stop for about 8 hours and got the job done beautifully. I was so grateful since the temperature was plummeting. The guys also gave me the required information to get an audit done for rebates and quickly took care of the “red tags” that were imposed on me by Enbridge. Anyway, I’ve had the new furnace for a week and I’m very happy with it. I’ve been staying very cozy.

Glad to know that you are happy with our team. Thank you very much for the review.

Mark in Toronto

We needed 2 new furnaces. Those furnaces needed by the building code new exhaust pipes. Other companies wanted to make all kinds of cuts into the ceiling and incur extra repair costs. Cozy World technicians thought things through and managed to minimize that. Worked clean, got job done in a day, cleaned up afterward. Minimal intrusion into house routine. took garbage away. Most importantly took the time and patience to explain the function and how to use thermostats. Actually did it twice one for me the techie husband and a lot different for the arty wife. Highly recommended both price and quality of care.

Dear Mark,
Thank you very much for your business and for the review.

Stephen

Called Cozy World in the morning on January 3rd as my furnace had stopped working and needed to be replaced. Robert came out the same morning to assess the furnace and give a quote for the installation of a new furnace, humidifier and media filter box. The same evening, it was installed and I had heat again. Great service. Would definitely deal with Cozy World again.

Dear Stephen,
Thank you very much for your kind words.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Our old furnace finally broke down after 18 years. We've been close to changing in previous years but didn't feel comfortable when dealing with contractors. This time I reviewed accredited companies and checked for any consumer complaints and read reviews. I was very happy with Cozy World and the options they provided. The installation took a day but went very smoothly. The field agents were very friendly and helped to explain everything once it was all set up. I haven't been able to test the AC much but the furnace is running great!

Thank you very much for your review.

Rouba in Mississauga

Mr. Sherman was very kind and understanding. His response was very prompt and professional. He was very detailed and clear about costs and associated work during his site visit. The installation team was punctual and professional.

Dear Rouba,
Thank you very much for your business.

Heather from Toronto

I found Cozy World on HomeStars and am so happy I did. I hired Cozy World to instal a new furnace. My experience with them was fabulous. Boris came to provide the quote an hour or two after I called him. He was very knowledgeable, thorough in his assessment of what needed to be done and answered all my questions. The installation team did a great job and any follow up questions I had were promptly responded to. I plan to use Cozy World for all my furnace needs from now on and I highly recommend them!

Dear Heather,
Thank you very much for your kind words.

Seabreeze in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My furnace quit on me New Year’s Day. I left a message on Cozy World’s website never expecting to get a call the same day - much less on a statutory holiday. Boris contacted me within hours of my post - came over to my home to assess my needs and arranged for his team to replace my furnace and air conditioner the very next day. He was very knowledgeable, offered great suggestions and recommendations. The service team was wonderful. Courteous, kind, efficient, kept the process very clean ... they do an expert job in routing the pipes/ducts for efficiency and space - I can’t say enough about this experience. The cost was very reasonable and the way they treat their customers is extraordinary.

Thank you very much for your kind words and you business.

Our furnace stopped working during the deep freeze. I called Fred in the morning and thankfully he was able to come the afternoon. Fred was friendly and knowledgeable. He patiently explained what the problem was and got it fixed in no time. We are very happy with the job, and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Thank you very much for your kind review. Happy New Year!

Shane in Toronto

Amazing company to work with!
Fred and his installers are awesome, the installation was completed in a professional and meticulous manner within 1 day. I could not have asked for a better job.

Hi shane ..It was a pleasure working with you..

thanks for the review

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple