Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B 2P1

Best of 2020 winner 10 timesBest of 2020winner 10 times

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Madame O
Madame O

Prompt and Pretty Perfect

Very responsive and respectful of COVID distancing. I found the sales process to be transparent and easy. Installation was quick, clean and error-free. I would definitely recommend Cozy World to my friends and family without hesitation.

Dana Z.
Dana Z.
15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

AC, Furnace, Humidifier Replacement and Service

I have used Cozy World for years and have recommended them to family and friends - not only for outstanding service but also for furnace and AC replacement. I cannot say enough amazing things about Fared and his company. Finding the right HVAC company is super important and a big decision when replacing and servicing your AC and Furnace, I am so glad I found them on the web many years ago. On this past occasion our AC unit was failing during an extreme heat wave, Fared sent Ramin out right away and he successfully trouble shot the problem. He also returned the next morning before 9:00 am to make sure everything was working properly. No other company would have done that! Ramin was professional and polite and explained everything that he needed to do and what the problems were. We’re back up and running! If you are looking for an honest and reliable company with courteous and knowledgeable technicians, look no further than Cozy World. Thanks Guys!!

Dear Dana,
Thank you very much for your review.

E Jacobs in Thornhill
E Jacobs in Thornhill

Perfect service during Covid & a heat wave

Sunday 7 am AC not working. Fred answered the call and was here in 2 hours. New unit delivered and installed by Tuesday.
Everyone was wearing masks and gloves.
The temperature for days was well over 31c
I would recommend this company.
Outstanding respectful knowledgeable company

Thank you very much for the review.

KevinJ/Danforth-Coxwell
KevinJ/Danforth-Coxwell

New furnace, humidifier and air conditioner

My furnace (22 years old) and air conditioner (24 years old) were at or near end of life. I chose to replace them both with power vented models. I selected Cozy World based on the many positive reviews from Home Stars. They were the only company that I contacted for a quote. Boris was very understanding of my requirements and paid me a visit to assess the job and make recommendations. He was very helpful with my follow up questions as well (even on the weekend). The job was scheduled within about a week of his visit/quote. The air conditioner that was quoted was not available and so he upgraded me to a better air conditioner at no extra cost. The installation team consisted of 2 people. They were prompt, pleasant, professional and very thorough. They worked really hard (including drilling through brick for vent installation) to complete the job within the day and made sure to tidy up afterwards and remove all the old parts. I was exhausted just watching them work!
Following the job, Cozy World's office followed up with me to provide the product warranty info and to check on my satisfaction with the job.
I highly recommend Cozy World for any HVAC requirements.

Dear Kevin,
Thank you very much for your kind review.

odun123 in Newmarket
odun123 in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Furnace upgrade

Cozy world did a great job. On the day of installation of the furnace, the engineers arrived on time and did a great job. The were professional, showed great attention to detail and went above and beyond.

Angelo
Angelo
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

AC Installation

I received many quotes for AC installations and Cozy World was by far the most fairly priced for the unit and brand I was looking for. I planned this installation months in advance for my new home. Fred was very accommodating and help me determine the size and type of AC that would work best with the furnace and size of home. Also, I was able to put a deposit down to hold the specific unit I wanted so it would be available for the time we moved in.

On the day of install, a crew of 3 arrived. Saeed, was very informative and explained in detail what they were going to do before they started. The end product was a clean installation which actually enhanced the look of my furnace. The run from the furnace to the AC unit on the side of the house was very neat and concealed. Saeed took his time to make sure the lines were out of the way so that when it comes time to finish my basement, I would not have to worry about them. Also, the mounting of the AC unit to the wall was very well done. The unit is very large but how it was mounted and positioned it is not infringing on the property line.

I can't thank Fred, Saeed and crew enough for the excellent work they did for our family. It was a pleasure dealing with Cozy World and I will be recommending them to all my family and friends.

Diana Storf from Old Toronto
Diana Storf from Old Toronto

New furnace and Air Conditioner

After a great experience with a new furnace from Cozy world in our last house, we called Fred to look at our A/C and furnace in our current home. He had great suggestions for us and now the air flow is better balanced with no cold basement and warm upstairs. Saeed and his crew of technicians were very professional and explained things clearly. The team also took great care to keep the house clean
We would highly recommend Cozy World!

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

New A/C and new humidifier

First, we used Cozy World 3 years ago for our new Lennox furnace. Excellent product and installation. In June, we needed a new air conditioner so we called Boris again to buy our new Lennox A/C. Both times we were extremely happy with Boris and his company. Boris is a real gentleman, knows everything about furnaces and air conditioners and answered all our question, putting us at ease. He was very patient and extremely knowledgeable. We recently referred Cozy World to our friend to install her new furnace and A/C. If you are looking to buy a new furnace or air conditioner you are in very good hands with Boris and his team. He is very trustworthy and stands by his word. We also really liked his installer Saeed and his team. They answered all our questions while working on the job and were very neat. I should mention that we also had a new humidifier installed on the furnace at the same time they installed the A/C. Now we can look forward to our house being less dry in the winter!

They cleaned up at the end of the job and nothing was left behind.

Lennox Air condition

Boris was professional, efficient and knowledgeable as he also helped us with my parents AC.
We put the call through and within 48 hours the house was cooled down and we were able to sleep with comfort after 36 years of trying to cope with hot sticky nights.
There was an issue with the thermostat but we are on track.
Thank you for making this change in our home.

Thank you very much for the review!

Khurram in Markham
Khurram in Markham

AC, Furnace, Humidifier, and Tankless Water Heater

Our old AC, furnace, and humidifier always gave us headaches. The guys who installed them 15 years ago really had no idea what they were doing but we obviously didn't know that until we started having trouble. Any repair person who would come to service our HVAC systems would always “Um, who installed this?” or “That’s not right.” pointing to something installed incorrectly. It really bothered me. Needless to say, after years of frustration I started looking to replace it all.
I got in touch with Cozy World to replace it all including our 60 gallon water heater rental for a tankless water heater. I'm very particular about how things get installed. I may not be an expert but I really wanted whoever I hire to take pride in their work and do things cleanly and properly. Meeting Fred from Cozy World gave me the confidence that not only does he know what he's doing but his company would be able to satisfy my need for an “highly professional” installation. The team arrived the day of our install shortly after 9am and didn't leave until they were finished close to 10pm. The work they did was nothing short of amazing! They took care of all my concerns, did a fantastic and clean job, and didn't leave any mess after they were done. They took all my old equipment with them and all trash was hauled away. I can’t express how happy I am with the work they did. I hope I don't have to replace my equipment for 20-25 years but when I do, I'll be calling Cozy World again.

Dear Khurram,
Thank you very much for the detailed review.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple