Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Reviews for Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Erna Swan in Delta
Erna Swan in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

carpet cleaning, drapery and blind cleaning, new drapes made

Service was excellent. The installers were pleasent and knew their job well. They showed up on time, removed their shoes, installed their booties to ensure that our carpets did not become dirty.I intend to have them back for new blinds and more carpet cleaning.

Emma,

I wanted to thank you for for taking the time for the great review!! I have sent this review to their managers for them too see.

Thank you again and we look forward to "wowing" you again!!

Andrea

socorro in Richmond
socorro in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

carpets cleaned

i think this company has good service. they showed up on time and they did a professional job. i am very happy with the service. i would recommend them to other family and friends.

joanna in Port coquitlam
joanna in Port coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

cleaning vinyl blinds, carpets and curtains

this company was very professional and provided good customer service. the price was reasonable and they had good promotions as well. they arrived on time and were very friendly. i would highly recommend this company to my friends

mary in Port Moody
mary in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

furnace & duct cleaning

Coit came to service our furnace & clean the ducts. After the furnace was serviced it broke down, and we were left without heat in the winter for 1 full week. They did correct the issue, but not soon enough. We were later given a gift card for carpet cleaning in lieu of our situation. This might have been a one-off situation, but either way it was a bad experience for us.

MODA Finishes
MODA Finishes
12 reviews Vancouver, BC

cleaned living, dining, hallway and bedroom carpeted areas

prompt service with all necessary equipment, removed street shoes and reviewed what work was to be done in the estimated time,

work was completed on schedule, pleased with results as all furniture was gently handled, gave suggestions on how to maintain clean carpets for longer period

Debbie in Vancouver
Debbie in Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

drapery cleaning

they were on time, they were very efficient and they did a very good job cleaning my draperies in my home. The price was exactly what they said it would be. I would recommend them to others. This is a long established company.

Lynette, North Vancouver
Lynette, North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

bad paint stain to be removed from carpet and carpets cleaned

Yikes - a paint stain in a very high traffic area. Many home remedies were tried but non worked. Eventually my husband and I contacted Coit. Coit arrived on time and did a good job. We were happy to see - or not see- the stain! The rest of the carpets were cleaned well. We recommend this company. Their staff were friendly and professional.

t in van
t in van
1 review Vancouver, BC

Carpet Cleaning

I had a particular stain that needed attention. An individual came over to "quote" a price and threw in a "free" stain guard application. When that actual cleaners arrived, they were unable to remove the stain and the stain guard that was promised, was never applied!

Sheila from Langley
Sheila from Langley
9.3/10

Clean Carpet in the whole house

In one visit we received fast and efficient service. I was pleased with the person that did the cleaning. Overall very pleased with the outcome of the cleaning done by coit carpet & Drapery Cleaners.

More about Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Coit Services is proud to be the world's most experienced specialty cleaning company. We provide expert carpet, upholstery, drapery, blind, area rug, tile & grout, natural stone, wood floor and air duct cleaning. All of our services feature exclusive cleaning methods, specialty trained-certified technicians and our unique money-back guarantee.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in North Vancouver?