M & R Garage Doors & Openers

Garage Doors & Hardware
2638 22nd St Bay City MI 48708
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Bay City  >  M & R Garage Doors & Openers

Review for M & R Garage Doors & Openers

2638 22nd St
Bay City
MI
UNITED STATES

My garage door opener has been broke for quite some time. I have access to the garage, because I can just lift up the door manually. The problem is, so could any other would-be thief. I store bicycles, a gas grill, fishing equipment, etc. in there, so I have been worried about someone breaking in, let alone the inconvenience of not being able to push a button from the comfort of my car, and having it magically open! I finally decided to call M & R Garage Doors and Openers. I was afraid that they would try to sell me a new one, but they were able to service the one I had, and it has run perfectly ever since. They have a great reputation around town, and I would recommend them to anyone not only needing a new garage door opener, but needing service as well.