Burrell Overhead Door Ltd

PTRUZZ in Woodbridge
PTRUZZ in Woodbridge
5 reviews King City, ON

I Call them everytime

I haven't required their service for a number of years, but recently I needed them for a spring that snapped and they were over next day and their technician Jeff, repaired it with military precision. He also replced a broken overhead unit, with one I had in the shed for many years (gift from my father-in-law) and happened to be the same type, in no time at all. They are simply the Best at what they do!! Keep up the great work!!

1 review Boucherville,

New Garage Doors

Great service and friendly staff. I'm very happy and satisfied with my purchase. From start to finish Burrell made it easy. I would definitely recommend Burrell to my friends and family for their garage door replacement.

Dennis in Thornhill
Dennis in Thornhill
6 reviews Thornhill, ON

Replace my doors

After reviewing many options, Clopay, RW, Doorlink, Dodds and trying to do my own research, I called Dave from Burrell Overhead Doors to get a quote. I thought I was convince I was going to buy one type of door. I spoke with Dave and he pointed me towards another manufacturer who I wasn't aware of that addressed my requirements better. Not only did he steer me in the right direction, this manufacturer was offering free windows. So the price was right. Yeah!! Installation today was great! Arrive at 9. Done by noon, just like Dave had indicated. They left the site clean. I am very happy!

Marco
Marco

New Garage Doors

Ordered two custom arched cedar carriage style garage doors with lights. Door installation was very good. Ken and Mike were great to deal with. Doors look amazing. Will use again.

Anna from Willowdale
Anna from Willowdale

repair garage doors

We have experienced problems with our garage doors - the cable breaking, motor not functioning, etc. Burrell is an excellent company to deal with. The repair men we get always give us hints on how to keep the doors in good condition. The price is always reasonable and they usually come the following day.

More about Burrell Overhead Door Ltd

Burrell Overhead Door has been serving the GTA since 1962.
For over 50 years, we continue to serve our community with quality products and professional service.
Our New Door Division is full spectrum including rolling steel shutters, fire doors, service doors, industrial, commercial and residential door products of literally every type.
Our Service Department, with over 20 fully equipped trucks, is ready to provide quick and professional repairs to your home or business.
Our Access and Parking Division can handle all of your residential or commercial gates, operators or parking control systems.