Joe Cruz Tree Service Inc.

Tree Service
56265 Chapel Ln South Bend IN 46619
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in South Bend  >  Joe Cruz Tree Service Inc.

Review for Joe Cruz Tree Service Inc.

Andrea in Mishawaka, Indiana
Andrea in Mishawaka, Indiana
1 review Mishawaka, IN

Supposed to remove 3 trees

My trees were supposed to be taken care of last week. I was promised that today he would be finished (after not showing up as promised 3 times) Joe Cruz has my $700 deposit and is not even returning my calls now. His tree service truck has been in front of my house blocking my walkway since Thursday and it was only supposed to be there for a few days in order to complete the job. It looks like now I am out the money although I intend to take him to small claims court. As I am on a limited income, this has created quite a hardship for me. Beware!!!