Celsius Heating & Air

AngelaW in Thornhill
AngelaW in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Fix air conditioner problem

I have never seen such terrible service. The condence water dripping issue happens in our air conditioner. The technician came and removed the cover to diagnosticate the problem. He replaced the part and put the cover back. However the cover is not put back properly, so the condence water is still dripping because of lack of sealing. We called to the technician and the company many times to ask for coming and solving the issue completely, but they just ignore our complain and claimed that they have completed the work even we told them it is not. I will never never recommend this company to anyone. It is rip off!

Kevin V in Mississauga
Kevin V in Mississauga

Furnace and AC install and service

The people at Celsius were fantastic! They installed my furnace on Christmas Eve because I had no heat... And they were the cheapest! We we recommend them to our friends and family.

PV in Vaughan
PV in Vaughan
2 reviews Lanai City, HI

A/C Install

I shopped around a lot and Celsius had the best price that included a 2yr warranty. I had a Keeprite A/C unit installed in the Summer of 2009 and I have been happy. They were also responsive when I need them to come back to take a look at something. I would definately recommend them.

Samson from Scarborough
Samson from Scarborough

8.8/10

Humdifier Installation

The 2 guys came in 15 min early. Did a quick installation in 45 minutes. They seemed to know what they were doing. So far so good.

I made several calls (about 25) and got quotes for the same humdifier for upto 350 $ more. They seemed to be best priced.