CB Tree Service

CatherineH in North York
CatherineH in North York
4 reviews North York, ON

tree removal

Craig removed four Hawthorn trees from our backyard and beat the competing prices by 20%. He also did some extra branch chipping at no extra cost, which saved me a ton of work. The team was efficient, clean and pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend them and use them again, but just be aware that Craig is very busy so you might need to be proactive about calling him to stay on top of scheduling (our job was relatively small, so it was squeezed between other jobs; I had to call several times to find out when they were actually coming; in the end it was done two days after the proposed time frame). But, their service for the price was excellent. Thanks so much, Craig.

THANK YOU FOR REVIEWING OUR COMPANY. WE;R ALWAYS GRATEFUL FOR THE WORK AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU AGAIN WHEN NEEDED.ALL THE BEST, CRAIG

Chris T., Midland
Chris T., Midland
2 reviews Midland, ON

Removal of tent caterpillar nests from tree

I spotted tent caterpillar nests high in my front yard tree well beyond my reach. With the caterpillars quickly maturing I couldn't wait for quotes "next week" with work scheduled even later. CB Tree Experts came within 20 minutes of my telephone call and were prepared to do the nest removal immediately if I was pleased with their quote. Their price was very fair. The guys worked together like a well oiled machine. They also pruned, reshaped and dead wooded the tree all for the same price. Nice bunch of guys. The tree looks great and they left the yard and road neat as a pin. Highly recommended.

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW. I KNOW CATERPILLARS CAN BE TROUBLESOME. UNSIGHTLY AND MENACING AS THEY CAN DEFOLIATE A TREE WITHIN A MATTER OF DAYS.A TIMELY RESPONSE HELPS TO LESSEN THEIR IMPACT. I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FROM HERE FORWARD.THANKS AGAIN, CRAIG.

Cal in Beaches
Cal in Beaches

removing huge limbs from tree, providing an arborists report

It is very upsetting to be ordered by the city to remove a tree. Craig not only came in at the lowest quote but he handled the work efficiently and with speed and showed great understanding of the difficult situation that I had been placed. He removed all of the debris and was very considerate of the neighbouring yards. Craig provided me with a detailed Arborist Report. I would recommend Craig above all other companies.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE REVIEW.I HOPE THE CITY LETS YOU KEEP THE REMAINING PORTION OF YOUR TREE AS YOU REQUESTED.IT SEEMS SO UNFAIR FOR THEM TO INSIST THAT YOU CUT IT DOWN EVEN THOUGH IT IS SAFE. STILL ALIVE AND GROWING.I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS DEPARTMENT WHO IMPLEMENTED A TREE PROTECTION BYLAW TO SAVE TREES AND PRESERVE OUR URBAN CANOPY CAN BE SO MILITANT AND INSENSITIVE TO BOTH YOUR WISHES AND THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THEIR OWN ARBORIST WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING YOUR OWN TREE.I DON'T AGREE WITH THEIR DECISION AND I'D BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU IN YOUR FIGHT TO SAVE YOUR TREE. PLEASE CALL AGAIN IF I CAN HELP AT ALL. SINCERELY, CRAIG.

Henry54 in Annex
Henry54 in Annex

Tree trim

The estimate was the lowest one I received. Craig showed up did a fairly big job quickly. His staff cleaned up great. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to a friend.

Thank you for your review.We're always glad to help. Please expect the same service from anyone you refer to us. Thanks again.

Sue East York
Sue East York
1 review East York, ON

Tree Removal

Wow, all I can say is WOW.
Yesterday my son noticed that a large tree was leaning to our garage roof, I googled tree removal companies and came across this website which highly recommended CB Tree Removal. I put in a call, Craig came within about a half an hour and quoted the job. As I have never dealt with this type of problem before, and had no idea of pricing, I went with him based on his knowledge. we agreed on a price and we made a date for today. Craig was so effiecient that when he noticed that the tree was listing towards our garage, he went to his yard and brought back a brace to secure the tree so that it would not fall onto the house or garage.
Craig and his crew arrived this morning to get the task done, and I must say, it was like watching a ballet in motion.
Craig stands and climbs and cuts the limbs while the others stand below to catch the pieces.
The tree was cut into firewood and stacked beside the garage for use later.
They even swept up the driveway and sidewalk.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone, and if I ever need a tree taken down I will call Craig and his crew !

Thank you for the review, We're always glad to help. Please expect the same service from anyone you refer to us. Thanks again...CB

TOM IN RICHMONDHILL
TOM IN RICHMONDHILL
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tree Cutting

We got 9 quotes.We had several trees to cut. Craig was cheapest of all 9. Craig and his team was punctual,neat, careful and professional. They required no direction at all. We will recommend him 100% to anyone.

Thank you for the review. Please expect the same service from anyone you refer to us.We look forward to the chance to be of service again in the future. Bye for now.......CB

j
j

pruning trees

Great service at a great price. Very friendly and accommodating.

Thank you. Glad to help. Expect the same service from anyone you refer to us.

More about CB Tree Service

CB TREE SERVICE - WINNER OF HOMESTAR'S BEST TREE SERVICE AWARD 2019 & 2011! WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CARE & RESTORATION OF TREES, HEDGES AND SHRUBS. WE ARE EXPERTS IN THE SAFE REMOVAL OF DANGEROUS OR UNWANTED TREES AND STUMPS. OVER 45 YEARS RELIABLE SERVICE. ANY JOB BIG OR SMALL. PRACTICAL AND AFFORDABLE TREE CARE SOLUTIONS, HELPFUL COURTEOUS STAFF, BEST PRICES, GREAT JOB. LET US HELP YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR TREES. FREE COST ESTIMATES 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE.