Capital Hardwood Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
1017 Dupont St Toronto ON M6H1Z7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  Capital Hardwood Flooring
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital Hardwood Flooring

Lillian

My neighbor used Capital Flooring and was very happy with their work. As a result, I decided to use them as well and am glad I did. The whole experience was very positive.

I added an extension to my house and was looking for something that matched my existing flooring. Danny helped me chose just the right one. I was on a tight schedule and Capital Flooring met my timeline. They were easy to work with and very professional. They left no mess and cleaned up when they were finished. The floor looks gorgeous. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words Lillian! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again.
Cheers!
Danny

S.E.W. in Markham

Capital Flooring was recommended to me by an architect friend (who used them to install the flooring on her new house), so I used them to install a 3/4" solid white oak floor or premium grade. They arrived when they said they would and did what we agreed they were to do. They removed and disposed of the original oak floor, spent a long time leveling the subfloor (because the house had settled), and then installed a new floor. My floor was finished with matte polyurethane, and they readily agreed to apply an extra coat of finish. When I noticed a very few places that needed touching up or re-finishing, and pointed them out to the owner of Capital Flooring, he readily agreed to do whatever was needed for me to be completely satisfied, even though his workers needed to return a few times to complete everything. I have been completely delighted with the finished floor and have recommended the company to my friends. I would use this company again without hesitation.
(I notice that my 'signature says S.E.W. in Markham but this was done in Toronto...not sure how Markham appeared.)

Job Price

Thank you for the review! We are very happy to hear that you're enjoying your finished floor. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you again for future projects!
Cheers,
Danny

Peter in Toronto in Toronto

Capital replaced existing flooring with engineered hardwood in my house and then my condominium apartment. My initial contact was with Thang, who did a great job in advising, pricing and setting up the jobs. He is attentive, honest and a general pleasure to work with. The job itself was performed by Quang who is not just a "trade" but a craftsman. He takes pride in his work and does not know the meaning of "no" when you ask for things on the job. But please don't ask for Quang (I want him to be available for my next job). I couldn't be more satisfied with Capital.