Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Formerly Chicago Professional Flooring Inc.
Aurora ON L4G 0L2

Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Reviews for Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Flooring

We are very happy with the job, we would strongly recommend maple flooring to others.

Thank you Romeo. It was very nice meeting you.

Philip
Philip

Beautiful Refinishing of Floors and Stairs

Our floors and stairs were a dark red cherry colour and it was time for an update. We werent sure if the colour could be changed and still look good. Arno was able to sand down to the bare wood and change the colour to Weathered Oak. The floors look like new now and the house looks great! Arno has a high standard for his work and we were very pleased with the results. Highly recommended.

Thank you Phil. It was pleasure working with you as well.

2 reviews Barrie, ON

Hardwood Flooring after half wall removal

Arrived on time
No issues
Professional demeanour and qualified master floorer/owner of flooring business.
Quality work and cleanup.

Thanks Michael. It was very nice meeting and working with you.

A job well done!

I was very happy with the work that Maple Green Flooring did in my basement and I would strongly recommend them for any flooring jobs!!

Thank you.

Katrina in Toronto
Katrina in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Bedroom floor replacement

We really enjoyed working with Arno to replace the carpet in three of the upstairs bedrooms of our home. He was very clear about the process, and was sensitive to our timeline; we really appreciated that he explained why he was making particular decisions during the process. He was very meticulous and tidy with the work. The floors look great, and we're very happy with the outcome.

Thanks Katrina. Thanks for your kind review.
It was nice working with you.

Kris in Toronto
Kris in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Floor Refinishing

It's extremely rare nowadays to find quality trades that stand by their product, provide exceptional service, punctual and responsive. Maple Green Flooring provided all of those. Arno was outstanding, honest and carries himself with a level of integrity that you don't see anymore.

I contracted Arno to refinish an extremely challenging and difficult floor and he delivered on budget, on time and went above and beyond.

Arno and Maple Green Flooring is hands down the best in the area and highly recommended.

Thanks Kris for you kind review.
I am glad I met your family. Will try to help you as much as I can.

Darin
Darin

Hardwood floor repair

Arno came to the rescue!

We were on an extremely tight timeline and Arno got back to us almost immediately - came a day later and quoted, then worked his magic. We had a few extra boards that he was able to leverage to fix several deep gouges. He also fixed every gap that had appeared over the years, and was even able to stain some of the t moulding and make it look like new.

Thanks Darin,
Will help you as much as I can.

Pam
Pam
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Fantastic basement floor

Arno is amazing! We have an old basement that has a million little odd angles, nothing is square, and the stairs were a bit DIY. Now everything looks gorgeous and I actually want to spend time down there. Arno worked so hard and was meticulous about the details. He was always on time and really friendly, and helped us make good decisions about several little surprises issues that came up. He left everything very clean, and was really conscientious about having a mask on when he was near anyone. We're already planning to have him back in a few months for another project!

Pam,
Thank you for your kind words.

M
M

Hardwood Floor Installation

After spending *months* having floor guys come by, take a look at what I wanted to get done, then ghost me and never respond to follow-up communication, the two rooms (and staircases) where I wanted carpets replaced with hardwood went from gross to done and beautiful in less than a month with Maple Green Flooring.

They came, took a look, gave me a quote and floor options, and got work started and done quickly, efficiently, and professionally with high standards.

Finding guys to do flooring ain't easy. And as I learned, putting hardwood flooring in *really* isn't easy. But Maple Green Flooring got it done, and done well.

Thank you for your honest review. I am glad you are happy.
Thanks

Carlos
Carlos
1 review Barrie, ON

Hardwood Installation

Arno is extremely knowledgeable about his job. He was able to complete the removal of the existing carpet, prepare the subfloor and install the hardwood in a timely manner. The quality of his work is one of the best I have seen. Very dedicated and committed to his business. Higlhly recommended!

Thanks Carlos,
It was very nice meeting and working with you.

More about Maple Green Flooring Ltd

In business since 2002 in Chicago.

We specialize in residential and commercial flooring and stairs.From simulated wood repair to wood flooring install or complete replacement. Installation and refinishing of stairs, balusters and railings. We also work with stone, ceramic tile and porcelain stone. We take pride in our customer service.

Please visit our website to see reviews of our work from our American clients! Call today!