Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Formerly Chicago Professional Flooring Inc.
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Aurora ON L4G 0L2
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Reviews for Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Hardwood Flooring

My floors turned out fantastic!. Arno and his crew did a great job!. I recommend them highly. I was thinking about pre-finished flooring and Arno came out and he said why not do real hardwood. I really didn't consider it. He showed me how much better it would look and I was sold. He did accurate measurements not like a local flooring store did and they quoted me a much higher price, because their measurements increased the square footage of the area significantly. He quoted me a great and fair price on my actual square footage. I am very pleased!

emilivanoff9
emilivanoff9
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Installation and refinishing of 1st floor

We redid the first floor of our house. Arno and his team installed the hardwood where there was carpet and refinished the existing hardwood floor. The crew was very polite, organized and everything was done on time. Arno is a professional and you can tell he has been in business for a long time. We are very happy with the floors and would recommend MGF. Thanks again!

More about Maple Green Flooring Ltd

In business since 2002 in Chicago, we have recently crossed the border and settled down in Richmond Hill.

We specialize in residential and commercial flooring and stairs.From simulated wood repair to wood flooring install or complete replacement.Installation and refinishing of stairs, balusters and railings. We also work with ceramic tile and porcelain stone. We take pride in our customer service.

Please visit our website to see reviews of our work from our American clients! Call today!