Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Formerly Chicago Professional Flooring Inc.
Aurora ON L4G 0L2
Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Reviews for Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Lisa in Bradford
Lisa in Bradford
4 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Second Floor hardwood floor reno

Arno was amazing to work with from start to finish. He came by for an inspection and began work about 1.5 weeks later when our hardwood floors arrived. He communicates well and explains what will be done upstairs. He gave us a flat price which included everything from labour, carpet removal and disposal, and shoe moulding. There were no hidden fees unlike other contractors we reached out to. He removed all the carpet on day 1 and prepped the floors for 3 bedrooms including a large walk in closet. He even started on a holiday! The overall process took 4 days and we couldn’t be happier. We’ll be hiring him back next year when we start the basement reno.

Hey Lisa.
Thank you for your review.
Looking forward working on your basement project.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Custom fixed my 100+ year old floors

I own a 100+ year old house off the Danforth in Toronto city with the original flooring (2" width hardwood). Some previous owner cut 2 square holes in it to send wires upstairs and left them like that - ugly and unsafe. I floated this request on homestars and no one wanted to touch it. They all wanted to completely redo all my flooring or nothing. Likley because the floorboard size isnt standard and it wants going to be a $2-3k job. Maple Green seemed legitimately interested in making this work out for me. He even went to a wood warehouse to try to find wood this size. He ended up being able to use boards from the laundry closet as they were identical in size and stain colour. He was able to swap those to the living room and custom made replacement boards for the laundry in the same size (tongue and groove and everything) but just in a slightly different colour. No one will see that or care tho. Price was a bit higher than I wanted to pay for these floors but the work difficult so I understood his price point. It looks great and is super sturdy so its safe! Woukd recommend Maple Greens skills and he was very easy to deal with.

Thank you Lisa.
Will do my best to help you in the future.

Michelle
Michelle
1 review Aurora, ON

Engineered Floor Installation

Having a complicated floor installation Arno was able to assess the challenges, propose solutions and implement the install successfully. His workmanship was exceptional. He was punctual pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly.

Thank you guys very much.

kaimuller99 in Toronto
kaimuller99 in Toronto

Flooring on the main level and refacing the downstairs stairs

Arno was very prompt, friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
He did his best to accommodate our needs and to meet our timeline
which resulted in an amazing outcome. We would hire him again and would strongly recommend this company to other people.

Thank you Kai and Robyn. I can always help you if you will need me.

Original Hardwood Floor Fix

Arno did a fabulous job fixing squeaks and loose floor boards of our original hardwood floors. He was very knowledgeable, had great communication skills and was punctual. I would recommend Arno for any job and trust that he will take great care of your floors.

Thanks Allie

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Laundry, Powder room, Steam Shower Tile

We had a complicated area in our combined laundry/steam shower/jacuzzi room with various hidden access panels (electrical, plumbing) required to tile. It took a few discussions and reworking of the original plan with Taras but the end result looks great! The capstone quartz he suggested was a very nice touch. Clean, straight lines, and minimal tile cut waste. Excellent job!

Thank you for choosing "Maple green flooring".
We'll be glad continue working with you.

todd1441 in etobicoke
todd1441 in etobicoke

Floor refinishing

Arno was one of many quotes we had to refinish our maple floors in our century home. His quote was very reasonable and he came on time and on budget. Arno and his college were very professional and courteous. I would recommend them for your project.

Todd. Thanks for your honest review and your family.
Wish to do business with you in the future.
"Maple green flooring"

Floor Refinish and Refreshing

This company is excellent in every way. The individual who estimated was expert and was able to answer all my questions. There were two areas that need flooring replaced that was done expertly and with understandable and reasonable extra cost. The doors turned out like new. We couldn't be happier with the company their service and dedication of their work team to excellence.

Dan, thank you for your honest review.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Wood Floor Repair

Had a small wood floor repair job which was professionally completed by this team in a prompt, flexible, courteous and clean manner. They are knowledgeable and took the time to understand my job and they followed up to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction.

Thanks Kelly. It was nice working with you.

More about Maple Green Flooring Ltd

In business since 2002 in Chicago.

We specialize in residential and commercial flooring and stairs.From simulated wood repair to wood flooring install or complete replacement. Installation and refinishing of stairs, balusters and railings. We also work with stone, ceramic tile and porcelain stone. We take pride in our customer service.

Please visit our website to see reviews of our work from our American clients! Call today!