Canlik Kitchens

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Canlik Kitchens

emmari884 in Toronto
emmari884 in Toronto

Very satisfied with their products and services

If you are thinking about bathroom renovations, please visit this place first. Even better, shop around and go check them out. They have great products and a budget that is suitable for all. The people who work there are very helpful and knowledgeable. I bought great vanities and will definitely go back for other bathroom stuff. I have them in mind for future projects. I would definitely recommend them. You cannot beat their price and quality! Very satisfied with their products and services.

Hi Emmari884,

Thank you very much for your compliment. However, please help me to remember your project by contacting myself at victor@canlikkitchens.com. Our main business is Kitchens (not bathroom renovations) although we do it occasionally for our repeat customers and build custom vanities for customers who cannot find vanities with the specific sizes in the big boxes.

Regards

Victor | Canlik Kitchens

Michael from Richmond Hill
Michael from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing, New Countertop &Sink, Custom Pantry

Canlik Kitchens exceeded our expectations for quality and service. Victor provided expert advice during the design & planning phase of the project. He was a patient listener and answered all of our questions before we signed the contract. We knew the project was in good hands which in turn eliminated any stress and uncertainty. Simon and his crew took great pride in their installation work right down to the last detail. Their workmanship was simply outstanding. In addition they were neat, well organized and courteous. Simon would not leave until we were completely satisfied. They delivered on every aspect of the contract and more. I highly recommend Canlik Kitchen to anyone contemplating a kitchen upgrade or renovation.

Dear Michael,

On behalf of all members of Canlik Kitchens, I would like to express our deepest thank you for your support and trust. Special thank you for your patience in the special arrangements due to the current situations. Your effort on helping us to prepare for a safe environment during the installation is highly appreciated. It was stressful but you make our adjustments to the new normal much easier than we anticipated. I wish you and your family enjoy the newly upgraded kitchen in years to come.

Karen
Karen

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

During the pandemic, it was extremely difficult to receive details on kitchen refacing. Victor was the only one who answered all of my questions. He was patient, fair with pricing, and very professional. The whole process did take months for me because of the lockdown but it was well worth the wait. The cabinet, granite countertop, and the work were exactly as expected. I highly recommend Canlik.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your comment. It is indeed a very difficult time for everyone. We sincerely thank you for your patience in working with us for an installation date that can follow the Health officials guideline and the condo management's protocol. Special thank you for your effort to keep an environment for a safe installation. It helps us to adapt for the new normal. I hope you enjoy every moment of the newly upgraded kitchen..in good time, challenge time, any time. Stay safe.

Elements Redesign Home Staging
Elements Redesign Home Staging

Excellent Kitchen Renovation

I am always happy to refer, and work, with Canlik Kitchens. I dealt with Victor and Simon and they are extremely professional and have the highest attention to detail. They have done 3 kitchens for clients of mine in the past couple of years. The projects were very intricate and had to be custom. From the first visit, they put my clients at ease. I would highly recommend Canlik Kitchens for large or small projects. They are always a pleasure to work with.

Dear Elements Redesign Home Staging,

Thank you for your review and the ongoing trust to us. It is such a pleasure to work with you. Your professional advice on solutions, color co-ordination, communications to clients, etc. are second to none. Our team feels very comfortable working with you and your clients. As you mentioned, project size (big or small) is not our concerns. We treasure the trust, the working relationship within involved parties. We wish you successful as always, and your clients enjoy the kitchens in years to come.

C. Edwards in Scarborough
C. Edwards in Scarborough

Kitchen cabinet makeover

CanLik is an exceptional kitchen cabinet company. I had my kitchen cabinets refaced last year by this company and was impressed from start to finish with the planning, efficiency, quality of cabinets and high attention to detail for all the small things that matter. They installed on the date they committed to and completed the work with care and quality. My housemate decided to replace her kitchen cabinets just recently and on my recommendation engaged CanLik to do so. The same experience again- excellent quality of cabinets, high attention to detail and dimensions, much care in the installation and delivering exactly when they committed to the project. i would recommend this company to anyone planning a kitchen renovation. Victor and Simon are excellent to work with- and if I was to do another kitchen I wouldn't look anywhere else. They have been in business for 28 years and their experience and care show through and through.

Dear C.Edwards,

Thank you for your compliments. It is always a great pleasure to work with you. You provide all the details, communicate and response to us well and fast. We cannot finish the kitchen design without your sound inputs. We are so please to know that both you and your housemate love the kitchens and enjoy working with us. We wish she will enjoy her new kitchens in years to come. Looking forwards to serving you very soon.

Fiore in Toronto
Fiore in Toronto

Outstanding kitchen reno company!

We had used Canlik in the past (basement kitchen) and were pleased to turn to them again for our own needs. Victor closely worked with us to determine the best cabinets and quartz countertop for our compact kitchen. The entire team was professional, clean, punctual and efficient: everything we could think of was attended to perfectly. We are going to be using them again for a kitchen in another unit and have no reservations whatsoever about the quality of the materials or the work.

If you're thinking of refacing or entirely redoing your kitchen, ask for a quote from Canlik. You'll be delighted you did!

Hi Fiore,

Thank you so much for your compliments. I am so please to know that you enjoy your kitchens. The color combinations work so well for your family !! We treasure every opportunity to serve you and your family again...and again! Looking forwards to working with you again soon and another very successful project.

Ruth in Toronto
Ruth in Toronto

Refaced kitchen and bathroom

We hired Canlik to reface our kitchen and bathroom cabinets and we love their work! They did such an amazing job. We love how it totally transformed the look of our home and cant thank them enough. They also were able to finish the work within the timeline we requested. And when we asked for something to be touched up, they were more than happy to come back and do so. Thanks so much Canlik! You will definitely be recommended!

Hi Ruth, Thank you so very much for your recommendations. We are so please to know that you love your newly upgraded kitchens. I hope you, your family and all your friends and guests enjoy the time in this lovely kitchen and have wonderful time together in years to come.

Thank you again for your business and your trust.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

A great way to refresh the look of your kitchen

If there's nothing wrong with the cabinets in your kitchen but you want to refresh the look of your kitchen with new doors, Canlik offers a great alternative to replacing everything. Our old doors were old-fashioned and looking tired after about 20 years. Canlik replaced them with sleek new, high gloss painted wood doors and modern hardware which made our kitchen look much more contemporary.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your appreciation of one of our great Kitchen Upgrade solutions, Kitchen Refacing. Indeed, you have done great parts in reducing the household wastage and helping the environment. You also put your money work in the most importance area in your kitchen. I say it is smart money well spent. Thank you again for your business and hope you enjoy your kitchen for a very long time.

A. Bridge in Markham
A. Bridge in Markham

Kitchen Upgrade

Canlik Kitchens review
We decided we wanted to do some kind of upgrade to our kitchen and started looking for a reasonably priced kitchen reno company. We checked out a few and was not too impressed with price and they were too flashy for us. Even though we had one other place in mind, CANLIK KITCHENS won us over. The kitchen design specialist, Victor also saw our kitchen and was very instrumental in explaining exactly what we needed to do. I found him to be very honest, quite knowledgeable and absolutely not pushy which gives me a reason to leave a store. The price was good and we went for it. Then came the kitchen team who actually worked on the project. Simon the project manager was awesome. I call him Super Simon. He and Yeung worked very hard at getting our kitchen cupboard doors refaced and installing a kitchen island in a short space of time. To me, they came to work and they worked. No stretching of the work that inconvenience us. We even asked Simon few questions and his suggestionss that was unrelated to the kitchen project and he gave us good feedback on how to go about fixing those problems. Since I am a very skeptical person and I find it hard to trust people, I trust these guys because to me, they are the absolute best, they mean what they say. CANLIK KITCHENS “Thank You for the excellent job and keep up the good work! "

Hi A. Bridge,

Thank you for your trust. We understand how much efforts our team members should give for successful projects. It is even harder and much more efforts needed to build trust. We cannot say thank you enough for your appreciation on our efforts. We wish you enjoy your newly upgrade kitchens in many years to come.

A s.
A s.
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen refacing

Canlik did an excellent job refacing my kitchen cupboards. They were extremely professional in the way they handled the job which was done in a timely manner. When they left at night, the kitchen was thoroughly cleaned so that I could still use the stove and the refrigerator which was greatly appreciated. Questions were answered quickly and in a professional manner. I would highly recommend them and will be using them in the future for refacing my bathrooms. Victor was excellent to deal with and very knowledgeable.

An excellent company with whom to deal.

Dear A s

Thank you so very much for your compliments. I am very pleased to know that our installation team is able to minimize the disturbance of your daily family life. I believe communications helps a lot to reduce the unavoidable stress during the installation process. We understand that it is not an easy situation for any family to be without a functioning kitchen even for several days. We wish you and the family enjoy your newly upgraded kitchen in years to come.

More about Canlik Kitchens

For 25 years, Canlik has been the premier Kitchen Refacing Specialist in Greater Toronto Area. It's kitchen upgrade solutions are custom to fit individual family needs, New Kitchens or Refacing Kitchens, they are more personal, flexible, affordable and environmental friendly. Since 1990, Canlik’s principal has been the same – delivering high quality products and services. No pushy sales. Consultants focus on providing honest and unbiased suggestions so that home owners can make the right decisions. Kitchen projects can be overwhelming and confusing – but it does not have to be if customers chose Canlik Kitchens.

Details on our solutions: -

(A) Kitchen Refacing,
Canlik’s very popular "Premier Kitchen Refacing” aims at delivering custom kitchen looks with fraction of the cost. It uses the existing infrastructure and replaces exterior elements, like the cabinet doors, gable and fillers. It reduces wastage and helps avoid hidden costs. Kitchen Refacing solution has been providing great alternatives for those who want to achieve their renovation goals with less effort, less risk and have their budget under control.

(B) Custom New Kitchens
“Canlik Custom Kitchens” allow home owners fully utilize limited spaces because cabinets are custom built to fit spaces. It can handle challenging space issues that "Modular kitchens" can hardly address. It also makes preserving the existing layouts and the foot prints possible, so that the flooring and other elements are not affected. Storage efficiency is achieved by detail oriented cabinet configurations design and adding effective accessories, if necessary.