Canlik Kitchens

Reviews for Canlik Kitchens

Rodger Clark in Toronto
Rodger Clark in Toronto

kitchen

this story is 12 years late - however, we have been very happy with the work (cabinet refacing and new counter top and sink). Installation was done in a timely manner and professional job done. Recently one of the hinges on a cabinet door broke - we back to Canlik to see if we could get a new one - no problem - they ordered one for us and a spare as well which we had within 4 days. When we picked it up they said "no charge" can't ask for more than that. Really my kitchen looks like it did 12 years ago when they did the work. Would not hesitate to use them again.
Clark Family

Dear Rodger, Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are moved that you take the time to write this review with the fact that "On-line Reviews" were not even popular when we did your project. It is a great feeling that customer(s) like you still remember us in such time frame and most importantly, you and your family enjoy your kitchen in the past and future years.

jet in Markham
jet in Markham

KITCHEN SOLUTIONS

CANLIK Kitchens - For Kitchen Solutions
We recently had our countertops, sink, faucet, and kitchen-cabinet doors replaced among other small things that needed to be done in our kitchen. Wary of losing my 50% deposit when dealing with a contractor, I asked a family friend who did their kitchen. That's how we came to know about CANLIK Kitchens.

I checked out their website before visiting their showroom managed by Victor. Other people on his team are Simon and Mike. The CANLIK team is very, very professional. They were hard-working, punctual, and they exceeded our expectation when they tried to accommodate our deadline. Victor told me that it normally takes four weeks after signing the (detailed) contract before the job can be started, because they still have to give the specs to the manufacturer. CANLIK started the work on our kitchen quicker than the estimate and finished it on schedule.

My family and I are very happy with the Corian material and color I picked because the countertop and sink look seamless. Our small kitchen now look cozy.

Dear Jet, thank you very much for your compliments. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services and the products. The Corain Top, Corian sink and the back plash indeed provides tremendous upgrade both in the look and the function. I believe it takes out large part of your efforts and stress to clean the joints and grouts as before. Thank you again for your business. Enjoy the kitchen.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Refinishing, better than new!!

We were shopping with several companies and we made the decision to go with Victor and Simon at Canlik. They showed up when they said they would, they finished when they said they would, they charged what they said they would and the product was better than they said it would be!! :) We are pleased with our end result and would not hesitate to recommend Canlik to friends and families for future projects.

Hi, Thank you so very much for your complements. It is our commitment to our honorable customers that we do our best to avoid surprise. Happy to know that you enjoy the end results as well as the process.

Kitchen Reno

I contacted Canlik kitchens in October 2018. Victor who took my order was very knowledgeable and friendly. Install was done on time and fairly quickly by Simon and friend over a two day period. Given my house is almost 100 yrs old, nothing was straight. Despite the old walls and floor, Simon and team were able to make the cabinets look great. Overall a solid professional team that I would recommend.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recommendation. It is always challenging to have new kitchens installed in older properties like yours. Real life is not perfect, we just do our best to make things work out well. We are pleased to know that you are happy with the end result. Enjoy the kitchen.

Victor, Simon and Canlik Team

abrahamanson
abrahamanson

Kitchen cabinet

Victor did a phenomenal job redesigning my small kitchen area. Found places out of nowhere and installed a beautiful countertop. Professional and always willing to help. His work is second to none.

Hi Abrahamanson,

Thank you very much for your compliments. I believe the ideas came from communications. It was nice to have the opportunity to understand your needs and what you were willing to give up for what you want to get. We are very pleased that it works for you and the family.

Victor

Quality cabinet doors and hinges

Ordered cabinet doors with them. Great price and good quality. Arrived in great condition and no damages. The easy take off hinges were excellent. They helped organize the install of my counter top effectively too. Highly recommend them.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your recommendation. It was a very pleasant experience working with you and family. Wish you enjoy your new house and the kitchen for many years to come.

Victor | Simon | Canlik Team

Brian S. in Scarborough
Brian S. in Scarborough

Kitchen re-born

We moved into our new home nearly eleven years ago and the kitchen cabinetry was never right. We were considering tearing it all out but it would have been expensive, messy and time consuming. Instead we heard about Canlik's ability to reface and from the moment we met Victor we were confident that this was the right choice. Still I was concerned that our kitchen was unsalvageble. New doors, drawer faces, crown mouldings, kickplates, baseboards and end panels all painted to match elements that could not be removed was the plan.

On time, on budget, no unpleasant surprises, excellent communication (we had many questions and concerns) and most importantly an end result that put a smile on our faces. Simon and his installer team were always on time, tidy and meticulous in their work. Our expectations were surpassed by a significant margin.

Based on our experience, we have zero hesitation in recommending Canlik.

Dear Brian,

Thank you very much for your compliments. We appreciate that you are willing to communicate and let us know your concerns in the planning stage. During the discussion, we understand more about your needs and can make better decisions to address the inherited issues. It is most important to hear that you and your family will enjoy the kitchen again and will have lots of smile and happy moments in years to come. I, Simon and his team are very pleased to have an opportunity to serve you and your family. Thank you again for the opportunity.

Victor | Simon

Sherry & Peter from Toronto
Sherry & Peter from Toronto

New Cupboard Doors + Custom Touches

Our great thanks to partners Victor & Simon + the whole Canlik team.

A few years ago we installed new flooring, countertop and backsplash in our large kitchen. Now we have just had Canlik replace all the cupboard doors and drawer facings, some on existing boxes, some re-configured and built new. They changed some cupboards to drawers, added slide-outs, designed a custom crown molding. We are so pleased with their high service level, the quality of their fabrication and installation, their advice, their very competitive pricing, their timeliness as committed, and their patience as they and we together worked out how to do a number of custom touches.

We didn't hesitate to give Canlik the work to re-face our vanity for our upcoming bathroom renovation, and are especially pleased that they will build a recessed medicine cabinet and attach it to a gorgeous mirror we've purchased and that our contractor will install.

We will not hesitate to use Canlik again when we move to a condo in a few years, and would recommend them to anyone wanting kitchen work done.

Hi Sherry and Peter,

Thank you for your compliments. We are so pleased that the end results come out so nicely and it fits in so well with your existing decorative elements. It is wonderful that the minor modifications can fulfill you family needs without too much hassle. The time and efforts that we spent to formulate the ultimate solutions were well worth it. The double crown molding system provide more than decorative touch, it becomes a highlight of the kitchen. Thank you so very much for recommending us to your family and friends.

Jean in Toronto  in Scarborough
Jean in Toronto in Scarborough

Kitchen Renovation

It was a pleasure to work with Canlik. I needed to upgrade and update the existing kitchen in my condominium. My meetings with Victor were always productive. He listened to my ideas, made suggestions and even at a late date incorporated a glass panel across the counter. Simon provided me with a schedule- important in a condo when booking the elevator- and the work was completed as promised. The work of Canlik’s sub-contractors was excellent: plumber,electrician, counter top installer all were top notch. Canlik uses quality materials. The cabinets fit well in a relatively small kitchen and hinges on the doors are substantial- important because they take a lot of wear. The Corian countertop and backsplash are fantastically easy to clean. The overall cost was well within my budget and I was offered promotions on the countertop and sink at considerable savings. I have had my share of renovators from hell in the past, so I know firsthand how renovations can be a nightmare. I really endorse Canlik. They are both professional and reputable - qualities which are important in today’s market place.

Hi Jean,

I believe it is the third time we serve you, from the condo in Scarborough, the property in Toronto and now the condo in Down Town. We know each other for 8, 9 years? Every time you visit our showroom, I feel like seeing an old friend, the same smiley face, classy manner and kind words. In all these years, we just do our jobs as we promised, based on the same principal. Nothing particular. Fortunately, we are blessed to have nice customers like you, willing to work with us again and again. Thank you again.

Victor | Simon

Carver1 in Richmond Hill
Carver1 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Refacing

We purchased a 30 year home in Richmond Hill whose kitchen still held the original cabinets, over top of which granite countertop had been laid. Our family wanted to keep the countertop, while updating the cabinets and backsplash, with new appliances. Canlik did a wonderful job recommending cabinetry - both they style and stain colour. The installation was prompt, professional and included modern features such as a foot pedal operated garbage drawer. The work was completed 8 years ago, and we remain thrilled with the quality and durability. Our Canlik kitchen is serving the test of time. Thank you for a job well done.

Dear Carver,

We are so please to hear from you again and know that you enjoy your kitchens in all these years. The most great news for us is that the kitchens holds well and you are still thrilled with it. It is very kind of you to write us this review. I wish you can find what you are looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any other information about anything related to kitchens.

Victor

More about Canlik Kitchens

For 25 years, Canlik has been the premier Kitchen Refacing Specialist in Greater Toronto Area. It's kitchen upgrade solutions are custom to fit individual family needs, New Kitchens or Refacing Kitchens, they are more personal, flexible, affordable and environmental friendly. Since 1990, Canlik’s principal has been the same – delivering high quality products and services. No pushy sales. Consultants focus on providing honest and unbiased suggestions so that home owners can make the right decisions. Kitchen projects can be overwhelming and confusing – but it does not have to be if customers chose Canlik Kitchens.

Details on our solutions: -

(A) Kitchen Refacing,
Canlik’s very popular "Premier Kitchen Refacing” aims at delivering custom kitchen looks with fraction of the cost. It uses the existing infrastructure and replaces exterior elements, like the cabinet doors, gable and fillers. It reduces wastage and helps avoid hidden costs. Kitchen Refacing solution has been providing great alternatives for those who want to achieve their renovation goals with less effort, less risk and have their budget under control.

(B) Custom New Kitchens
“Canlik Custom Kitchens” allow home owners fully utilize limited spaces because cabinets are custom built to fit spaces. It can handle challenging space issues that "Modular kitchens" can hardly address. It also makes preserving the existing layouts and the foot prints possible, so that the flooring and other elements are not affected. Storage efficiency is achieved by detail oriented cabinet configurations design and adding effective accessories, if necessary.