Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Canlik Kitchens

Terri in Toronto
Terri in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to you Victor and the staff for the wonderful job on our kitchen!

From the beginning, we came to your showroom after shopping around and were received in a professional and informative manner. We were very impressed with your showroom and you spent the time with us to guide us through every decision. You were courteous and very accommodating. You promised us a window of time and provided an estimate on the spot. We felt complete trust and left relieved after our visit.

We added a few things thankfully and Simon and the staff who worked on the kitchen were complete professionals. They were hardworking, and their work was excellent! All the work was completed on time. We are so impressed with the whole experience! We have already recommended Canlik to our friends and would highly recommend you to all!

Thank you very much for a job well done! We love our kitchen now! It's beautiful!

Terri and John Pierracos

Dear Terri and John,

It was such a pleasure working with you and the family. Communication is two ways. I was just doing my job to bring you through our products and services when you visited our showroom. It was such a nice meeting, I did not feel being tested, judged or measured. At the end of the day, we were both looking for good working partners to finish your project. I believe we spend more time to talk about our Siberian cats more than the project itself when I visited for an on-site measurement. This is what I am looking for in my everyday jobs, friendship rather than contracts, harmony rather than conflicts. Your neighbor and family member have already contacted me. Thank you so very much for your friendship.

Marielle in North York
Marielle in North York

Additional Cabinets and Countertop

I needed extra storage in the kitchen so decided to add lower cabinets and a counter top on the back wall. I went to the show room and was able to check out all the cabinet profiles and types of counter tops and colors. Victor was very helpful, made suggestions and came to my home to measure and ensure compatibility with the existing kitchen cabinets. After the order was put in, the work was done in the time frame announced and I am delighted with the results both professionally and aesthetically. Thank you Canlik and team!

Dear Marielle,

Thank you for your comment and recommendation. I have no doubt about the compatibility of the new cabinet door and the Corian counter top with your existing decorative elements what so ever when you placed the order. I must confess that I was surprised how it turns out to be when I looked at the "After" photo you sent to me. It is beyond compatible, it is an highlight of your kitchen. I want to thank you again for your trust on my opinion and the co-operation with the installation team.

Dominic
Dominic

Counter Top Replacement, Cabinet Refacing and Kitchen Modification

Recently upgraded our kitchen with very satisfactory results, Victor and Simon are very professional and provided us great ideas. The installers were completed the jobs as planned and the workmanship were brilliant. We are definitely recommended them.

Dear Dominic,

It was a great pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and the family. I am very pleased to know that you are happy with our works and wish you enjoy the kitchen in years to come. Thank you very much for your business and recommendations.

Sesame Cabinets in Markham
Sesame Cabinets in Markham
2 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Cabinet

We recently chose Canlik Kitchens to reface our kitchen cabinets. My wife and I were both thoroughly impressed with the level of professionalism, responsiveness and workmanship shown by everyone at Canlik. Front end service was exceptional including the estimate which was clear and concise. Delivery, installation and responsiveness exceeded expectations. Workmanship was great with a high level of attention paid to detail. Everyone listened and did their best to accommodate our needs. Overall, I have to say that from beginning to end, our relationship with Canlik Kitchens has been a very positive customer experience. I would highly recommend their service to anyone.

Dennis & Shirley

Hi Dennis and Shirley,

Thank you for your recommendations. Working relationship is two ways. Your willingness to share and communicate were the keys to find out the best solution to meet your needs. Our whole team in Canlik enjoy working with you. I cannot wait to take the photos of the end result. It is so unique and fit your family style.

Thank you again for your business.

shicks55
shicks55

Kitchen cabinet refacing.

They gave us a quote - very detailed and easy to understand.
Follow up was great - gave us an estimated install date and they we're actually able to install a little earlier. They said the job would take 1 and 1/2 days and they were true to their word. They were efficient, tidy and organized. I would definitely recommend them to any of my clients. Communication, and attention to detail was fantastic! No complaints. My client was delighted at the transformation of her kitchen!

Hi, Thank you so very much for the opportunity again to work with you and serve your clients. The color co-ordination and your efforts to provide us all details were second to none. I have no doubt that your client will enjoy the kitchen for very long term. It was very enjoyable to work with you and your team.

Trumpy in Toronto
Trumpy in Toronto

refacing kitchen cabinets

Had Canlik do our kitchen reno. Two years later we had a problem in our kitchen that was unrelated to the work they did for us.They responded to my problem and fixed it free.

Hi Trumpy, Thank you for your understanding and the nice words. We highly appreciate your positive and friendly altitude on discussing the problems and finding solutions together in a respectful manner. This made our job of taking care of customers much easier.

Katherine from Richmond Hill
Katherine from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cabinet Door Replacement

After having a great experience with Canlik during our kitchen renovation, we contacted them again for second project to replace the cabinet doors of our bathroom vanities and laundry room. Even though it was a smaller project, Canlik was wonderful at every step in the process. They took time to help us select the right doors and made sure that the measurements were precise. The outcome is very clean and modern look that compliments what has already been done in the kitchen. Thank you Victor, Madeleine and Simon.

Hi Katherine,

Thank you for your compliment. The sizes of projects do not matter for us. The customers and their trust on us are what we care about. It was great experience to work with customers like you, who show lots of trust, understanding and communications to make the projects successful.

Thank you again for your trust on Canlik in so many years.

Cathy a.
Cathy a.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen Refacing

Our kitchen looks wonderful. Very satisfied with this kitchen refacing project. Installers were courteous and professional. Would definately recommend Canlik!

Hi Cathy,
It was so much pleasure to serve you and your family. I particular thank you for your trust to our company even before we saw each other. I am so glad that your kitchen looks much better than you and I, may be every one, expected. The most important of all is that you are really enjoying your kitchen and it makes you proud.

KWong in Toronto
KWong in Toronto

Countertop re-surface

Victor is a nice & honest guy, never pushy to add extra. We get nice craftsmanship & very satisfy with the job although it takes extra couple of days to finish than as planned.

Hi KWong,

I am very pleased to know that you are enjoying your newly replaced counter top. It is a great experience to serve you and the family.

Victor

J Demaray from Ajax
J Demaray from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Reno

We had our kitchen remodel completed by Canlik Kitchens and I can say enough great things about this company. From the moment we walked into the Showroom they took great care to make sure we were happy with all of our decisions and material choices. Our renovation was booked within 6 weeks without hassle.
From the moment they began the Reno, to 4 days later when they completed the job, they worked tirelessly to ensure the job was done to a very high standard and quickly. The crew arrived promptly at 8:00 am and worked until 9:00 pm every day. We were amazed by their work ethic!
We had only one small issue with the cabinet over the fridge which was too large. When we contacted Canlik, they created a new cabinet and installed it the next day no questions asked! They spent so much time making sure we were happy and pleased with their product, it was clear that they cared about their workmanship. This is the only Kitchen Company recommend to all my friends! Go with this company, you won't be disappointed! I just wish they made built in cabinets too!

Hi J Demaray,

Thank you so very much for your compliment. We cannot thanks enough how respectful our customers are and their trust on us. Our schedule were very tight during the time that we worked on your project. This made us work long hours in your house and thankfully you adjusted your personal schedule to fit our crew. We hope you enjoy your kitchen in years to come.

Victor

More about Canlik Kitchens

For 25 years, Canlik has been the premier Kitchen Refacing Specialist in Greater Toronto Area. It's kitchen upgrade solutions are custom to fit individual family needs, New Kitchens or Refacing Kitchens, they are more personal, flexible, affordable and environmental friendly. Since 1990, Canlik’s principal has been the same – delivering high quality products and services. No pushy sales. Consultants focus on providing honest and unbiased suggestions so that home owners can make the right decisions. Kitchen projects can be overwhelming and confusing – but it does not have to be if customers chose Canlik Kitchens.

Details on our solutions: -

(A) Kitchen Refacing,
Canlik’s very popular "Premier Kitchen Refacing” aims at delivering custom kitchen looks with fraction of the cost. It uses the existing infrastructure and replaces exterior elements, like the cabinet doors, gable and fillers. It reduces wastage and helps avoid hidden costs. Kitchen Refacing solution has been providing great alternatives for those who want to achieve their renovation goals with less effort, less risk and have their budget under control.

(B) Custom New Kitchens
“Canlik Custom Kitchens” allow home owners fully utilize limited spaces because cabinets are custom built to fit spaces. It can handle challenging space issues that "Modular kitchens" can hardly address. It also makes preserving the existing layouts and the foot prints possible, so that the flooring and other elements are not affected. Storage efficiency is achieved by detail oriented cabinet configurations design and adding effective accessories, if necessary.