Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Canlik Kitchens

KWong in Toronto
KWong in Toronto

Countertop re-surface

Victor is a nice & honest guy, never pushy to add extra. We get nice craftsmanship & very satisfy with the job although it takes extra couple of days to finish than as planned.

Hi KWong,

I am very pleased to know that you are enjoying your newly replaced counter top. It is a great experience to serve you and the family.

Victor

J Demaray from Ajax
J Demaray from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Reno

We had our kitchen remodel completed by Canlik Kitchens and I can say enough great things about this company. From the moment we walked into the Showroom they took great care to make sure we were happy with all of our decisions and material choices. Our renovation was booked within 6 weeks without hassle.
From the moment they began the Reno, to 4 days later when they completed the job, they worked tirelessly to ensure the job was done to a very high standard and quickly. The crew arrived promptly at 8:00 am and worked until 9:00 pm every day. We were amazed by their work ethic!
We had only one small issue with the cabinet over the fridge which was too large. When we contacted Canlik, they created a new cabinet and installed it the next day no questions asked! They spent so much time making sure we were happy and pleased with their product, it was clear that they cared about their workmanship. This is the only Kitchen Company recommend to all my friends! Go with this company, you won't be disappointed! I just wish they made built in cabinets too!

Hi J Demaray,

Thank you so very much for your compliment. We cannot thanks enough how respectful our customers are and their trust on us. Our schedule were very tight during the time that we worked on your project. This made us work long hours in your house and thankfully you adjusted your personal schedule to fit our crew. We hope you enjoy your kitchen in years to come.

Victor

akiko in Toronto
akiko in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

M1S 3R2

We had our cabinets refaced, and new quartz countertops and backsplash installed. The new kitchen looks excellent - exactly what Canlik told us it would look like. They have made our kitchen look a million times better and the team was very responsive, professional, and efficient. The only reason I am not giving the company a perfect rating is that on one of the days they were installing the cabinets they did some cabinet cutting in the kitchen and as a result, sawdust had spread all throughout the house. I asked Canlik to do any further cutting work outside (which is a direct walk-out from the kitchen) and they obliged. When they came back to install the countertop they did their cutting in the backyard and really minimized the dust and mess in the house. Well done, highly recommended.

Dear Akiko

Thank you for your compliments and comments. We are very pleased to know that you love your newly upgraded kitchen.

Regarding the saw cutting arrangement, please accept our apology for not having enough communication with you. There were one situation and one consideration that we need to or decided to do the cuttings indoor. First consideration was the safety under the weather condition. Our installers can handle the extreme cold but dry condition. However, our lead installer worry about the safety if they cut outdoor under the very slippery condition because of the freezing rain. There was also situation that some cutting was done on existing cabinets, which were attached on walls. We thank you for your prompt action to tell us that you are allergy on dust. Hope this did not cause you too much discomfort. Fortunately, the beauty of Refacing projects is that there are usually not too messy and minimal cuttings.

Thanks again for your business. Enjoy the kitchen.

Christina
Christina
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

The refacing of our Kitchen

My husband found Canlik Kitchens through Homestars - And all the reviews were wonderful - So we went to meet them at their showroom - From the first meeting with Madeleine - We knew they were the ones for the job - They were so proffessional, accurate, considerate of our budget and needs - Our kitchen is show stopper - We would highly recommend Canlik Kitchens - Thank You! Great Job!

Dear Christina and Jeffery,

Thank you for your compliments.

We enjoyed so much to work with you and your family. You have prepared the site so well for our installation. We know it was not an easy task under your busy schedule but you took every effort to make it work. The pantry had been taken away as promised and we really like the additions of the base cabinets under the opening. The life up door is a very good choice as well. Victor cannot wait to visit again, take some photos and put it in our gallery to show other potential customers how it works. We always like the decision on having more drawers to improve the storage and make things so much easier to access.

Thanks again to your business and support. Enjoy the kitchen in years to come.

Richard  from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Kitchen cabinet refacing

18 months after I had my kitchen cabinets refaced by Canlik, some of the hinges are coming loose and as a result, the cabinet doors don't fit as well. This happened with the doors that get the most use. I've had to tighten them myself on numerous occasions.

I felt Canlik had done a really good job at the time and gave the company an excellent review, but now I'm less than satisfied.

Dear Richard,

Sorry to hear that. Things happen. Please contact our office and we will send an installer to look at the situation. He will fix it on site if he can. As a matter of fact, our lead installer will be in Down Town area to do a measurement in the morning of next Friday, 3rd Feb 2017. Please let us know if this work for you. We want to make you satisfy again.

Kitchen Renovation

We are extremely pleased with our new kitchen by Canlik Kitchens.
They listened to what we wanted in our new kitchen and also provided us with new ideas to help meet our expectations.
Victor, Madeleine, Simon and the rest of the group at Canlik Kitchens were extremely personable and very professional. They went above and beyond what we would expect. The quality of work is exceptional, everything was completed on time and the work area kept very clean.
Overall we were very pleased with the price quoted and would very highly recommend Canlik Kitchens to anyone who wants a quality
kitchen.

Dear Value Customer

Thank you for your recommendations.

We are so please to know that you and the family enjoy the newly upgraded kitchen. I particularly like the cabinet extension and your decision in finishing the back splash area by one piece quartz surface. We understand that it is time for you to enjoy your life and we commit to provide a hassle-free project for your family and glad that you appreciate it. We also want to say thank you to your very good friends who referred us to you, please express our deep thank you to them when you see them next time.

Thanks again for your business.

Helen Macris  in Toronto
Helen Macris in Toronto

Kitchen refacing & Countertop replacement

Canlik kitchens have provided us with the kitchen of our dreams! Through a well thought out design process, we choose to reface our cabinets. With a wonderful selection of options, & completely replaced our countertop! We are very happy with all our choices of products but especially pleased with the friendly & professional service from start to finish on our project. Thank you to everyone involved at Canlik Kitchens!

Dear Helen

Thank you for your compliments.

The whole team in Canlik enjoyed so much to serve you and your family. It was so nice to develop the chemistry from both parties to work as a team. It certainly is one of the important elements to make your dream kitchen project run smoothly. I like your decisions on selections and particularly like the idea of having more drawers to improve the storage and make things so much easier to access.

Thanks again for your business and support. Enjoy the kitchen in years to come.

Gord
Gord
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom vanity renovation

M1S 3R2

I have dealt with Canlik for several years and have always had outstanding experience. The recent work was to reface the vanity in the ensuite bathroom. This included the medicine cabinet, two new shelves, and a new cabinet where there had previously been a makeup/sitting area that was not being used. They gave me great ideas and did a fantastic job. I LOVE it!!! I recommend them without hesitation.

Dear Gordon

Thanks SO VERY MUCH for your compliments !!

It has been so nice to serve a remarkable customer like you. I was particularly impressed by your detailed and personal considerations on all the decorative ideas in every spot and corner of your house. We are so proud to be part of your smart plan.

Enjoy every moment of your outstanding transformed home

Sharon Miller in Toronto
Sharon Miller in Toronto

Kitchen cabinet addition

M1S 3R2

Two years ago Canlik did an excellent job refreshing and refacing our tired oak cabinet kitchen. We decided to call on them again to add a few more cabinets since we really liked working with the Canlik team on the kitchen reno. The job involved relocating existing cabinets and adding more on either side to give a balanced look. Once again, the job was done to perfection and done on time. I had continuous communication with Madeleine who coordinates the work schedule. We also have another project involving refacing a Murphy bed unit due to poor workmanship of a supplier used by another company. The other company will correct the problem, but I decided to go with Canlik since I know the work will be done faster, will be less expensive and the cabinets will be of quality material. With Canlik, there are no surprises. On my recommendation friends of ours had Canlik reno their entire kitchen and they are as pleased as we are with their professionalism and workmanship.

Dear Sharon
Thank you so much for your recommendation.
The enormous support of our existing customers like you is our driving force to work hard in improving our service level. From the project of Kitchen, the Pantry and now the Murphy bed, I feel the respect and trust from your family every time I step in your house. Our team function best under mutual respect and trust environment. Here, we want to thank you for not only your businesses but more importantly, the respect and trust that your family on us.

casey taylor from Oshawa
casey taylor from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Cabinets and Counter

I hired Canlik to do a kitchen. They did a decet job with the counter and cabinets but the caulking job was poorly done by hand. I will never understand why people must rush the final detailing of a job.
Nevertheless I tried to hire this company again for another reno because I liked the countertop the offered. I woukd have them install the counter and do the caulking myself. They wouldn't return my calls or emails. Maybe they're too busy. I expected better service especially considering I was a repeat client.

Dear Casey

Thanks you for your comment.

We always treasure repeat customers. They are the reasons why we can survive for 26 years in this ever competitive business environment. Sorry that we did not explain well to you why we could not take your job.

Let me refresh an e-mail that you sent to us on March 21 2016. You wrote “ You've had more than a week to get back to me. I will be digging out my old receipts and will leave an official review on homestars...You think I'm playing? Fuck..” The “F” word had completely destroyed our business relationship and pushed us away from you. Your frustration might have started by our late reply. We apologized for it but we did reply to your original e-mail and asked for the dimensions of the new top on March 8 2016. We were basically waiting for more information from you to provide a quote after that.

All staffs in our company dedicated to do their best to serve our customers well. However, we are all human and we are not perfect. We need certain level of understanding and respect from our value customers to keep up good business relationships with each other. It also needs efforts and mutual respect from both parties to run and complete smooth projects. Our team cannot function well under threat and disrespect. We understood that It would not be a good ending even if we took your job under this kind of pressure from you. It was the best interest for both of us to stop conversation in order to avoid further relationship damages.

We also thank you for coming back to us even with such a low rating on our services in previous job. We wish you had told us the caulking issue right after the installation so that we could have rectified it right away. It was hurtful to let us know after so long and through a review in the public. Anyway, a lesson has been learnt. We will keep improving our service and we had paid the price of not serving you.

Wish you all the best for your new project.

Victor and staffs

More about Canlik Kitchens

For 25 years, Canlik has been the premier Kitchen Refacing Specialist in Greater Toronto Area. It's kitchen upgrade solutions are custom to fit individual family needs, New Kitchens or Refacing Kitchens, they are more personal, flexible, affordable and environmental friendly. Since 1990, Canlik’s principal has been the same – delivering high quality products and services. No pushy sales. Consultants focus on providing honest and unbiased suggestions so that home owners can make the right decisions. Kitchen projects can be overwhelming and confusing – but it does not have to be if customers chose Canlik Kitchens.

Details on our solutions: -

(A) Kitchen Refacing,
Canlik’s very popular "Premier Kitchen Refacing” aims at delivering custom kitchen looks with fraction of the cost. It uses the existing infrastructure and replaces exterior elements, like the cabinet doors, gable and fillers. It reduces wastage and helps avoid hidden costs. Kitchen Refacing solution has been providing great alternatives for those who want to achieve their renovation goals with less effort, less risk and have their budget under control.

(B) Custom New Kitchens
“Canlik Custom Kitchens” allow home owners fully utilize limited spaces because cabinets are custom built to fit spaces. It can handle challenging space issues that "Modular kitchens" can hardly address. It also makes preserving the existing layouts and the foot prints possible, so that the flooring and other elements are not affected. Storage efficiency is achieved by detail oriented cabinet configurations design and adding effective accessories, if necessary.