Duct Cleaning
Button's Heating Inc.

Reviews for Button's Heating Inc.

irdeleon
irdeleon

Furnace repair

416-287-7863
1895 Clements Rd Unit 170
Pickering
L1W 3V5

I contacted them at 7am on a sunday and they responded right away and came in our house at 11am. Todd was very Informative and very helpful. He knows exactly what he is doing.
Because he didnt have the part that was needed to be replaced,given it was a sunday he had to come back the next day to bring the parts. But he didnt leave us in the cold,he fixed it temporarily and even lend us a portable heater in case it stopped working.
The charge is reasonable. I Highly Recommend this company to anyone in need or hearing/ cooling services. We will definitely contact them again in any of our hearing/cooling needs.

pat_mackay
pat_mackay

High Efficiency Furnace and Tankless Water Heater

The install went very smoothly... Little or no inconvenience to my family being in the house... The technicians were very efficient, knowledgeable and courteous at all times...The area was left clean and tidy after doing the job.. Overall, a very pleasant experience.
I would recommend Button's Heating to any of my friends and family.

Hi Pat,
It was a real pleasure working with you to fix things up properly to be able to access the furnace without having to send a super skinny technician, lol ! We hope you enjoy the newfound space in your laundry room as well as the quiet operation of your new high efficient variable speed furnace. We look forward to servicing you for many years to come.
The Button’s team

Vinay in Toronto
Vinay in Toronto

Furnace, A/C, Hot Water Heater

Todd patiently walked through the options and answered all my questions. Of the multiple quotes that I had received, I felt most confident in Button's Heating and gave them the go ahead to install a new Furnace, A/C and Water Heater. A team of 4 techs came by a few days later and spent the day on the task. I'm very happy with the result - quality work, quality service. I've since had them come by to connect a gas dryer and for maintenance of the new equipment. Highly recommended!

Hi Vinay,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review after all this time ! I'd like to think that you kept your word to do so because we kept our word to deliver quality workmanship and quality service. We hope that you continue to use us and will refer us to your family and friends. Call us anytime !
Todd Button

Paul
Paul

Furnace inspection

When it comes to Heating & Air Conditioning we go exclusively with Buttons.
Last year Jeff visited our home and carefully took the time to explain what he was doing. What I liked best about Jeff was not only his thoroughness but also his recommendations along the way.
Top-notch company that my wife and I would HIGHLY recommend.
5 Stars!

Hi Paul,
Thanks very much for your post. Jeff is a very conscientious technician and routinely goes above and beyond for our clients. He is one of our many very capable technicians that love their jobs and always do right by the customer. We hope to continue to service your needs for many years to come.

Anthony from Brooklin
Anthony from Brooklin
4 reviews Whitby, ON

AC Repair

My Lennox AC has been defective on and off since the start of the summer. Button's has been onsite on 5 different occasions and it's still not functional. The unit will work for a month or so and fail again. We've paid over $1000 so far in parts and service call fees.

If your equipment is Lennox branded, don't call Buttons. They are not Lennox accredited. I will be contacting a Lennox accredited firm to repair my unit.

Mitch
Mitch

Water heater and apartment HVAC

Mark was the salesman and set me up to convert my water heater to gas and a few ducting modifications for an apartment conversion. Pricing was reasonable and no pressure sales situation.

The install team was very professional and fast, would hire again.

Hi Mitch,
Thanks very much for your business! We look forward to serving you in the future.
The Button's Team

roshea
roshea

A/C repair.

I received prompt service from Todd. He explained clearly what the problem was and had a/c fixed and back up and running in no time. Highly recommend Button Heating Inc.

Hi Roshea,
I don't know who was quicker. You with the posted review or me with the repair. Lol ! I'm glad it was an easy fix. Not a great time to be without AC for too long.
Take care,
Todd Button

Bruce in Pickering
Bruce in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Tankless water heater

Mitch did a great job on coming out to provide a quote and even followed up after the install. At the time of the quote, I asked Mitch about providing hot water to the ensuite faster, as the current system was a long wait period. He said they could install a PEX hot water loop at an additional $250, which we went for. When the install team was here I pointed out they had installed it to the kitchen line, not the ensuite and was told this was standard and if I wanted another loop, it would be an additional charge. I explained that is not what I was asked for and would take it up with Mitch, which I did on his follow up. Mitch said he would talk to the installation manager and have him call. No call. Mitch called back again to see if I had talked to anyone, nope. He would contact the installation manager again....still no call.

In reviewing the installation today, noticed the electrical wire coming out of the furnace outlet but there is on the wire staple anywhere along the run. Against code?

I'm really disappointed in Button's, especially after the great reviews and was hoping I had finally found a reputable HVAC and plumbing company. Now comes the issue, do I use them to maintain the warranty on installation?

2 days after posting the above, I heard from John at Button's regarding the issues and he stopped by the same day. After our conversation, he came back the next day and resolved everything.

I definitely recommend Button's now, as they stand behind their work.

Thank you Mitch and John.

Hi Bruce,
We are very sorry for the miscommunication between your salesperson and the installers with your installation. We take pride in getting it right the first time with our installations. However, if we fall short in this endeavour, we guarantee to make it right. We are very pleased to know that you that you would recommend us ! We look forward to servicing you for many years to come.

Andrea in Richmond Hill
Andrea in Richmond Hill
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace, AC, Air Cleaner

Excellent people and great service from Button’s with my new furnace, AC and air cleaner installation. Justin, Kyle and Scott are a perfect team of installers who are knowledgeable, professional and competent. They do their work with passion, care and efficiency. They showed up on time, put down dropsheets and completed work within the estimated time frame. All done within a day! After completing the work, they took time to explain the job done, patiently answered all our questions and left nothing behind. The cleanup was spotless. Thank you team for the job so we’ll done! It’s such a pleasant experience dealing with you. Thank you Mario for recommending the most suitable system for my house. We’re now enjoying a fresh cool home for the rest of the summer. I’ll definitely recommend Button’s to all my families and friends.

Hi Andrea,
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review ! Our installation technicians are always very professional from start to finish. We get a lot of compliments from happy clients after the job is completed. Your feedback is always very important to us and we will be sure to let's the boys know.
The Button's Team

Evan Kislingbury in Ajax
Evan Kislingbury in Ajax

Furnace Assessment and Evaporator Coil Cleaning

When our furnace started leaking water we decided to called Button’s Heating because of all of the positive reviews we had heard. Not only were they very polite, but were able to dispatch a technitian within the day to assess the issue.

The technitian was also very polite, and professional and assessed that the evaporator coil simply needed a thorough cleaning which was done quickly.

The technician also took the time to explain what had happened and why, as well as provided guidance on how to check and clean the coil to mitigate any similar issue from happening again in the future.

I would not only call Button’s Heathing again for any AC/Furnace related issues or questions, but I would highly recommend them to anyone as well.

Hi Evan,
Thank you for your great feedback! We aim to serve everyone in a timely manner. It is our job to not only fix problems but to try and prevent them as well. Regular maintenance goes a long way in minimizing problems, maintaining efficiency, prolonging the life of your equipment and ensuring the safety of your family.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for anything in the future.
The Button’s Team

More about Button's Heating Inc.

Button's Heating has been in business since 1977. The company is operated by brothers, Earl, Joe & David Button. The Button's take great pride in their company and in their customers' satisfaction. Button's Heating Inc. guarantees high quality workmanship and service to residential and commercial customers.