Button's Heating Inc.

HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Markham  >  Button's Heating Inc.

Reviews for Button's Heating Inc.

Andrea in Richmond Hill
Andrea in Richmond Hill
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace, AC, Air Cleaner

Excellent people and great service from Button’s with my new furnace, AC and air cleaner installation. Justin, Kyle and Scott are a perfect team of installers who are knowledgeable, professional and competent. They do their work with passion, care and efficiency. They showed up on time, put down dropsheets and completed work within the estimated time frame. All done within a day! After completing the work, they took time to explain the job done, patiently answered all our questions and left nothing behind. The cleanup was spotless. Thank you team for the job so we’ll done! It’s such a pleasant experience dealing with you. Thank you Mario for recommending the most suitable system for my house. We’re now enjoying a fresh cool home for the rest of the summer. I’ll definitely recommend Button’s to all my families and friends.

Evan Kislingbury in Ajax
Evan Kislingbury in Ajax

Furnace Assessment and Evaporator Coil Cleaning

When our furnace started leaking water we decided to called Button’s Heating because of all of the positive reviews we had heard. Not only were they very polite, but were able to dispatch a technitian within the day to assess the issue.

The technitian was also very polite, and professional and assessed that the evaporator coil simply needed a thorough cleaning which was done quickly.

The technician also took the time to explain what had happened and why, as well as provided guidance on how to check and clean the coil to mitigate any similar issue from happening again in the future.

I would not only call Button’s Heathing again for any AC/Furnace related issues or questions, but I would highly recommend them to anyone as well.

Tom
Tom

Furnace/AC/Tankless Water Heater

Button' s Heating and Air Conditioning Company is the best HVAC company I have ever dealt with, hands down. Todd provided us with an excellent ,no pressure ,consultation with honest, practical advice to suit our budget. He even informed us of the energy rebates that we would qualify for. We ended up going with the Trane Modulating 60000 BTU furnace, Trane Variable Speed 2 ton air conditioner, and Navien Tankless water heater. We are extremely happy with our purchases and service from this top notch family owned business.

Dirtbike in Oshawa
Dirtbike in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Air conditioner install

We recently had a baby girl, and we desperalty needed an AC unit so her room wasn’t so hot. Buttons was amazing! Their service was Fast, Friendly, and Great Quality!

1 review Whitby, ON

Air Conditioning - 2nd Opinion

Todd Button came to our rescue today! We had previously called an air conditioning company due to our a/c-furnace leaking water, other than it leaking water the A/C was working fine, the technician came, he was here for less than 10 minutes, he unclogged the hose, charged us $170 and left, moments after he left I turned the thermostat down 1 degree to get it to kick in and nothing happened, I went down to the laundry room and noticed the breaker had tripped on the electrical panel and the furnace was flashing an error code - I called this company back the technician had just got back to the shop and he said it must be our circuit board, they said they would send someone back, another technician came back later that day, I could hear him talking to the first technician on the phone, asking about drying off the circuit board, and asking about wiring for the circuit board, he eventually told me that he couldn’t help me, that we needed a new circuit board and that it wasn’t going to be cheap! He said he would give the part # of our circuit board to the office in the morning to see if they could even get the part, he said it might be a special order! I called in the morning to find out what was happening and the customer service rep. who answered the phone was very rude, she said someone would call me back and that everyone was in the same position as I was waiting for service, I said this is a different situation because I have had 2 of their technicians out to our house and we were in a worse situation than we were before we called...I didn’t hear back from anyone and it was close to 2pm, I sent the company an email indicating I was going to take to social media to warn others of my experience with them and only after I sent them this email did I hear back from them. The manager called me, i explained that I thought it was odd that the 1st technician suggested it was the circuit board, and that our air conditioning had been working before his technician arrived at our house, it was only the leaking that was the problem and now we have no air conditioning at all! He said it must have happened after he left! Very odd! He said someone would call me with the price for installation of a new circuit board, someone called me moments later and said it would be $800.00 including tax for the installation of a new circuit board and that it should actually be $1000.00, but that they would take off the $170 we paid initially, very long story short (too late) my niece posted a call for assistance on her local chat group, a bunch of people recommended Buttons Heating, and very shortly thereafter, Todd Button reached out to her to see if he could help me.....within minutes of her putting out the call for help for me, I was speaking with Todd Button, he was on his way home, Friday afternoon and all and I explained our situation, he said he could be at our home within the hour!!!!! AMAZING!!!! Todd arrived, got to work, not long after he said, okay, I think you’re good, I asked him what he meant, he said the wiring to the circuit board was done incorrectly, he said although the previous company may have meant well, the wiring was not connected properly and that he was surprised it didn’t blow our fuse as well. Todd made sure both the air conditioning and heat were working again and in addition to saving us $800.00, he gave us some helpful tips on extending the life of our air and furnace! The cost was beyond fair to say the least ! !! We are so grateful and appreciative, there really are some truly good people who genuinely want to help others! Thank you again Todd! Going forward, Buttons will be our go to without a doubt!!! Truly unbelievable!

Lyndsay Griffin in Toronto
Lyndsay Griffin in Toronto

New air conditioner install

We recently had to replace our 15 year old air conditioning unit. We had the pleasure of dealing with Button’s Heating Inc., in particular Todd Button. Over the past few years we have previously had Button’s install a new furnace, and hot water heater. We have always been very impressed with the products and great service. Todd Button is extremely professional, honest, and takes the time to answer all of our questions in detail. We appreciate that he only sells us what we need. Button’s is a company that goes the extra mile. We’ve recommended them to family and friends.
Go with Button’s. You’ll be completely satisfied, just like us.

Brian
Brian
1 review Whitby, ON

Air conditioner

We had a new air conditioning unit installed by buttons heating Inc. The service was excellent and the crew were great. Both Justin and Evan were very professional and knowledgeable about the work that was done.

From our first appointment to the end of the install we were very happy with everything!

Life savers!

Big D
Big D

They fixed what the big guys couldn't. Thanks Button's

My wife and I bought our home around 8 years ago and since we moved in it felt very hot upstairs. I won't go into the long details (I just left a lengthy review on their HomeStars page) but after 3 tech visits they couldn't fix our problem. They just told us "thats the way it is in 2 story houses".

After our AC died last month of a coolant leak (just after the warranty expired of course) we called the big guys and we called Button's. I wasn't all that enthused with the big guys pitch mainly due to the poor service. Button's came in and gave me roughly the same prices but when I told the sales person about the heat issue upstairs he took a look around. He told me the damper was open and it should be closed and that could be a possible reason why the cool air wasn't getting upstairs. He gave me a quote, my wife and I thought about it and went with Button's.

Button's can't match the 24 hour install time of the big company but we decided to go with them anyways. After a week wait they came to do the install. The crew was friendly, helpful with all the questions I had and cleaned up after themselves really well.

Here we are now a month later and the upstairs is cool! For the first time in 8 years the upstairs is cool even today on the hottest day of the summer so far. I will never know with 100% certainty if it was the damper, the way the old unit was built or just a lemon of an old unit (was a top of the line carrier unit) but my new Daikin system installed by Button's is fantastic!! My wife is thrilled she can now sleep through the night in comfort.

I highly recommend Button's not because of the price but because they seem to know what they are doing and cared about making our house cooler. I didn't get that from the big company after 8 years and 3 tech visits and a sales call .

Thanks Button's.

mel.n.cain
mel.n.cain

Air conditioner repair

I called on the most humid day so far this year. He had many calls ahead of me but was working at getting us in. He offered to come at anytime even 10:30 at night to trouble shoot the problem so he could have the part first thing in the morning. We did an over the phone trouble shoot as we were pretty sure we knew what was broken. We sent him all he needed to get the part ordered. At 9 am the next day he called and had the part and was 10 minutes away. Most people don’t like having our puppies running around while they work (very nosy puppies) but he was ok with it. But 9:30 my air conditioner was up and running and all was back to normal for our house.

More about Button's Heating Inc.

Button's Heating has been in business since 1977. The company is operated by brothers, Earl, Joe & David Button. The Button's take great pride in their company and in their customers' satisfaction. Button's Heating Inc. guarantees high quality workmanship and service to residential and commercial customers.