Burloak Plumbing

Reviews for Burloak Plumbing

Vivian in Oakville
Vivian in Oakville

Bathroom Build and Reno

We first hired Richard to do the plumbing rough-in and install of a basement bathroom and were happy enough with his work to hire him again to do the plumbing in our upstairs bathroom reno. He was also a great help in sourcing fixtures and giving advice on ways we could design our bathroom. He worked cleanly, and never left a mess in the house, even wearing little plastic covers over his boots.

Jeanne of Aldershot
Jeanne of Aldershot
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Plumbing upgrade & repair consult

I spoke with Richard about doing some repairs - I have some rather curious 'handy man' plumbing- and upgrading my kitchen plumbing. He was very friendly and helpful with ideas and easy to discuss those ideas with. He's up-to-date on everything green. When I begin my project I will definitely be using Richard and Burloak Plumbing.

Lakeshore Woods
Lakeshore Woods

Installing a sink and toilet

Richard took out a sink and toilet which left a hole.
Instead of waiting for the hole to be patched up he just installed the new sink in front of the hole. I have talked to other plumbers who have said that they would have not installed the sink until the hole was patched up. I wish I had known that beforehand.

Lizarnd
Lizarnd

toilet replacement and leak repair

Richard showed up on time and installed a new toilet which works perfectly now. He took care of a leak and offered advice to help us avoid future problems. He was extra nice and friendly which made the whole repair a pleasant experience. Thanks Richard!

Peter - Oakville
Peter - Oakville

Diagnose Leaks, Fix burst pipe

I originally called about a water leak from a shower stall onto the ceiling on the lower floor. He diagnosed that problem as a small crack in the shower stall that we hadn't noticed (i.e. looked for the small things first before opening up the ceiling!).

I also had some staining on another ceiling area that I thought was due to condensation on the pipe above, but he checked the inlet pipe for running water and checked the sink area for leaks. Diagnosed it as spill water leaking under the counter area onto the lower ceiling - again without having to open up the ceiling.

After I made the original appointment I also found out that the pipe leading to the outdoor faucet had burst over the winter. He repaired that at the same time.

So, diagnosed 2 problems and repaired another in one 1 hour visit for a reasonable price.

Friendly and easy to deal with.

komodo
komodo
1 review ,

house call -

I had a water leak that needed immeadiate action. I called he came he fixed. All was done for a reasonable price with quick friendly service. I will use them again, but hopefully for a controlled service.

Ian and Laura in Hamilton
Ian and Laura in Hamilton

Plumbing/Bathroom renovation

We found Richard on Homestars and we couldn't be happier with the work he did for us. We required a complete service, supply and drains for a new bathroom on the second floor of our house. We called Richard on a Monday, and he came by for a quote on Tuesday afternoon. He was extremely knowledgable, friendly and he had lots of good ideas and advice. He showed up for work when he said he would, and did a fantastic job installing everything. He even showed up to re-install a supply line that my boyfriend knicked with a drill, free of charge. We would definitely recommend him to friends and wouldn't think twice about using him again.

Dave from Burlington-531
Dave from Burlington-531

Main Floor Toilet Repair

Richard was on time and quick to respond to our call. He repaired the WS seal on our main floor toilet. The next day we discovered the main line from the water line to the tank was now leaking. He came the next morning and replaced the entire line and just charged for the the part $10.00. I would highly recomend him and his company. Very good price and stands by his work.

More about Burloak Plumbing

We are Richard and Andrea Hayes. We have ben servicing the Burlington/ Oakvile area since 19. Our goal is to be your neighborhod plumbing company. We are a smal referal based company and we believe in long-standing relationships with our end consumers by ofering excelent service for a fair price. ...