Burloak Plumbing

Reviews for Burloak Plumbing

Molly in Brampton
Molly in Brampton

Efficient and affordable!

Ian was terrific--he located the pipe we were trying to trace, installed the valve and left a very tidy space around it, and put up with our barking dog and cluttered basement. Highly recommend!

Thank you for writing this review Molly, job went very smoothly and I don't mind dogs, have my own!

Angela
Angela

Unclogging kitchen and shower drain

Ian and Assan from Burloak Plumbing were amazing. They responded to my request promptly and were able to start the project immediately.
Prior to contacting Burloak Plumbing, I was told by another local handy man that we had to rip out our drywall and pipes in order to unclog our drain. However, Ian and Assan were able to unclog both the kitchen and basement bathroom shower drain without ripping any walls or cutting any pipes.
They were very polite and professional. I would definitely recommend Burloak Plumbing to everyone.

Thanks for the great review Angela, glad we could help you out.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Leaky pipe

Ian from burloak plumbing was great. He was on time and quickly assessed and fixed our leak in one of the walls. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them. Thanks.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, I appreciate it and glad to help you out.

Neil from Milton
Neil from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Garage Hot/Cold Sillcock Replacement

Ian; your a good soul. Will be hiring you and recommending you always. How many trades would decrease their quote post completion as it took less time than estimated; Ian did! Amazing. Excellent work and professional. Thanks so very much Ian!

Thank you Neil, appreciate the kind words. Glad to help you out.

Naseer in Toronto
Naseer in Toronto

Toilet replacement

Excellent service by the team. Ian reached out to me and we worked around my schedule. His team member Ehsan came to replace the toilet. He was extremely professional and did a fantastic job. I would recommend this company to everyone and definitely give them more of my future business.

Thank you for writing this review, I appreciate it and have passed on your kind words to my employee.

Sean from Burlington
Sean from Burlington

Exterior Faucet Relocation

We had an old leaky exterior faucet that was buried in a crawl space which we wanted relocated. I emailed Ian based upon reviews from here. Easy to set up appointment.

Work was done quickly, cleanly and professionally. Very impressed by the fact that he showed up at the door wearing a mask. Put my family at ease right off the board.

Great work...would highly recommend

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, I really appreciate it.
Thank you for the business.

Bradley in Toronto
Bradley in Toronto

Excellent Service

Contacted Burloak Plumbing off HomeStars and impressed from minute one, response time in communication lightning-fast, arrived on time and prepared to tackle 3 or 4 tasks including faucet installation, wax seal on toilet and a drain issue. He was in and out in two hours and was covid friendly with all precautionary equipment. Good guy, great communication and friendly. Id recommend highly.

Thank you for the great review. Glad I could help you out completing all the jobs.

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Clogged Drain Completed!

Ian provided excellent customer service, within 5 minutes of posting service request on Homestars, he emailed and called back. He was here the next morning at 9AM (Day after Canada Day) and fixed the problem. The drain was blocked and it was not a simple repair. He had to open a small piece in the wall to access the 1 1/2 main, where block had accrued. 1955 house was built and after years of use, grease buildup had to be cleared. He was patient, kind and price was very fair. He spent extra time to get the issue resolved and I am very pleased. We will use Ian again from Burloak Plumbing and 100% recommend them.

Thank you for the great review Ryan, I really appreciate it.
Glad we got it figured out and call again anytime.

TH
TH

Plumbing work

Ian was very responsive with questions before appointment and very punctual for the appointment. He was very polite and professional. He explained the process very clearly including approximate costs even though the problem I had was a bit uncommon and required some time to investigate. He was able to find the problem quickly and resolved, He was very honest with his advice and saved me a lot of money by not having to replace the fixture. Will definitely contact him for any plumbing needs in the future.

Thanks for your great review! Please call us anytime.
Ian

William Landry from Oakville
William Landry from Oakville

Replaced an external and internal faucet

Ian replaced an external faucet for the garden hose and an internal faucet to drain the external one prior to winter. He was very professional and friendly. The new faucets work great. Will definitely get Burloak Plumbing again. - W. Landry Oakville

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate it.

More about Burloak Plumbing

Ian Chambers - Owner/Operator. Master plumber for over 25 years with a wealth of experience in all plumbing fields. Burloak Plumbing is a service based company and also able to complete any plumbing renovation for you. We are happy to serve the Golden Horseshoe area and beyond in the residential plumbing sector as well as commercial buildings. We can also be found at burloakplumbing.com.