Budget Pest Control

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Powderpost Beetle Extermination

I called Mike after midnight - TWICE - and both times he answered pleasantly and professionally. I first called for advice after discovering a wood-boring beetle infestation in brand new furniture and he explained my options to me without a sales pitch (and I was freaking out - he could have easily sold me all his services). The second time was a day later to ask him to come in and spray my condo entirely at 3pm. He arrived punctually at 2:59pm totally prepared. He did a walk-through of our condo with us so we could point out all of the areas of potential concern and then got down to business while we went downstairs for a pint. He finished promptly and called us to let us know his findings. We were very pleased with his prompt, professional service. He was thorough, knowledgeable and just downright friendly. Thank you Mike for all your help!

Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in North York?