Bluesky Caulking

Reviews for Bluesky Caulking

Althea in Markham
Althea in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

caulking all windows and doors

Chris and team did a beautiful job recaulking the windows and doors on our house. They were quick, thorough and cleaned up afterwards. The colours used are a perfect match and it just looks great. Our house is so much quieter now and we couldn't be happier with the job done. Chris is so friendly and made this a great experience. We will definitely recommend Bluesky caulking.

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Caulking of Solarium windows

Our house is unique as it has many curved solarium windows on the second and third floor. I called several companies for estimates, and the job was beyond their capabilities. After reading reviews online, I decided to call Chris for an estimate. He was here a few hours later, and confidently said he could do the job. We booked a time for a few weeks later and he promptly showed up. Chris and his crew were professional, courteous and finished the job in two days. We are very happy with the result (no leaks anymore!) I highly recommend Bluesky Caulking. I still can't figure out how they managed to caulk the high windows without scaffolding, thanks Chris!

Ron
Ron

Exterior Caulking

I was very impressed with the work Bluesky Caulking performed around the complete exterior of my house. Chris and his Assoc. are true professionals, worked very clean, and finished the job as promised in 2 days without shortcuts. Highly recommend their service. Perfectly matched caulking to the exterior of my home. Fast service.

John in Aurora
John in Aurora
1 review AURORA, ON

Recaulking all exterior windows and doors and bathrooms

Large 3 story room in desperate need of recaulking 30+ exterior doors and windows and 6 bathrooms. Bluesky removed all the old caulking, spray foamed all gaps and reapplied new caulking. 20 year old windows and doors look brand new. Was about 3 days of work for 2 people. Chris and team were professional, friendly and provided excellent customer service. I'm very pleased with the results. Well worth the price.

David in Richmond hill
David in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window Re-caulking

Chris and crew did a great job re-caulking the windows on my home. He is easy to deal with and responds quickly. The job was done very well with minimal mess. He re-caulked areas where I didn't even know that there was caulk and even returned to take care of a little extra task I ask for as a favour.
I would recommend Bluesky to anyone looking to get this task done.

Oneil D. in Richmond hill
Oneil D. in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Whole house and Window Caulking

Chris was a true professional, who does an amazing job (even other tradesmen remarked on the high quality of the job). He came by and gave an estimate the same day that I called. He listened to exactly what I wanted - Remove all the old caulking, spray foam in all the gaps and clean up the edges before laying down the new caulking. He not only caulked the windows and all the gaps, but since my house has an exterior stucco fascia, he caulked the expansion gaps, the roof edges, holes in the stone facade at the bottom, the concrete lintel in the doorways and a roof vent that had cracks. Moreover, when caulking our house, he found a couple of ants nests in one of the window sills and doorway, he cleaned out part of the old caulking, allowing the pest control guys to kill the nest and then came back and re-caulked the hole promptly the day after. Even the pest control guy was extremely impressed with the caulking job. The best part of his service was that he was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and willing to work to my schedule. I would definitely highly recommend Chris and Bluesky to anyone looking to replace/redo their caulking.

Sean in Markham
Sean in Markham

recaulking front window

Chris came and told me exactly which windows needed to be recaulked, and why. The window I called him about had been letting in water (or so I thought) it turned out to be a gap in the angel stone above the window which he noticed, and fixed...fantastic!

Frank
Frank
8 reviews Maple, ON

New Caulking for Windows and Doors

I called Chris from BlueSky because i had a leak in my window frame, he not only came the next day when i wasn't home, but he fixed the problem and didn't even ask to be paid.
When i decided to re-caulk the entire house's doors and windows,because the new home builder job was done VERY POORLY, i knew BlueSky was the company to call.
All the things i look for in a contractor, HONESTY, COMPETITIVE PRICES, CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL.
The job was done right, Nikko one of Chris's employee's did a GREAT job, even did some extra work in my garage at no extra charge. Thanks Chris for a FANTASTIC job , great experience... I recomend Chris and his crew from BlueSky to ANYBODY !!!

FB in Markham
FB in Markham

Re-caulking of 7 windows, 4 window medallions and 1 basement window

I chose Bluesky because of the previous reviews. I called Chris at 10 AM and he came by for a quote at 2 PM. Chris examined the old caulking and recommended to re-caulk only the windows that were in need of re-caulking. I appreciated his honesty. The job was finished the same day. Bluesky works fast, clean and matched the colour of the windows and paint. Chris is a friendly guy who can be trusted. I highly recommend them to any homeowner.

Craig in Oakville
Craig in Oakville

Exterior caulking of home

Our builder didn't do the best job on our exterior caulking. It was horrible. Huge cracks and splits everywhere. The guys from Bluesky were fast, and incredible. True artisans! Our house, aside from being more efficient (our house was 2 degrees cooler within 24hrs in this heat wave!!), also looks amazing. Great guys, great work. Would highly recommend.

More about Bluesky Caulking

Committed to provide you with
the highest quality product, workmanship. Getting your project done in most cases up maximum of 4 week. We do get busy and want to let you all know. (If you can't get a hold of me) and its an emergency service. Please call someone else) We have proudly served the GTA and surrounding areas. We have 20 years experience
behind us. We are one of few top experts in exterior re-caulking service for residential homes.

We only use commercial grade Dow Corning products its a silicone Sealant. This ensures that the appropriate material is used. Our caulking, in most cases,
can be provided 54 colours.

Although properly sealing your property is our primary concern
we pride ourselves on the finest workmanship. This as well as
the custom colouring ensures that your property will not only
be safe from the elements but look great as well.