Beauty Fence

1071 Lawrence Ave W North York ON M6A 1C9
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in York  >  Beauty Fence

Reviews for Beauty Fence

BEST FENCE COMPANY

Giuliano is the kindest, most helpful construction/fence worker out there. I needed a fence done ASAP and I called him and he got it done right away. He was very reasonable and very helpful, he wants the best quality for his customers. He did the fence so quickly and it was done perfectly! He pays attention to detail and gets quality material! I am so happy with the job that he has done and I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know!

Fence and gate

From the moment I spoke to Giuliano I was very impressed at his patience and willingness to come out and see the job . My job was started and completed within a week it looks fantastic and I'm so happy

Homesweethome from York
Homesweethome from York

Aluminium Rid Iron Fence

The owner of this company, Giuliano, is extremely unprofessional. This guy will give you one price to suck you in, and then will jack up the price when he's about to start the job, leaving customers extremely unprepared and pissed off.

He also has very little regard for his customers and their neighbours where it's his way or the highway. He started to chop down our neighbour's plants and trees without even giving them a heads up even though they were right outside! And he dumps all the dirt accumulated from the job into my neighbours backyard! How offensive is that? When confronted about it, he simply says rain will wash it away and not to worry about it.

Another neighbour just told us once they found out he was doing our fence that he took their balance and never came back to finish their fence. They ended up hiring another company to complete the job, costing them twice as much.

This guy may come a little cheaper in price, but honestly, you get what you pay for with this terribly serviced company.

Overall, this guy has very little integrity, manners and considerations for others. Please don't give him anymore business. If you'd like to take this chance then be prepared for the worse.

Samuel from York
Samuel from York
1 review York, ON

Rod iron fence

They did a great job
I am soo pleases with the outcome of my fence would definitely recommend I a friend I had tony and Julio on my fence call them to do your fence you won't regret it