Bay Bloor Radio

Electronic Retailers
55 Bloor St W Toronto ON M4W1A5
HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Toronto  >  Bay Bloor Radio  >  TV (and other stuff over time)
Toronto-7655
Toronto-7655

TV (and other stuff over time)

Bay Bloor Radio
416-967-1122
55 Bloor St W
Toronto
M4W1A5

I am a shopper. Whenever I buy any big ticket item I go to every store that I can to see the product and talk to people about it. Now, when I buy electronics, I go to one store and talk to one guy. That's it. That's all. And EVERY TIME, I leave happy.

I have purchased 2 big screen tv's, a receiver, home theatre speakers, 2 dvd players, 2 sets of head phones, an iPod dock and other stuff I cannot remember from Bay Bloor Raido and specifically from DAVE IVANCIC. He remembers my name, and my wife's, how many kids I have and what I have bought from him over the years. He sells me what I need, not what I think I want. He has talked me DOWN in price points because he believes the less expensive item will work better for me. And he was right.

I sent my brother-in-law to him and he feels the same way. He won't buy from anyone else. My best friend, same.

You will NOT regret working with Dave. And delivery and set up? Have you looked at all the wires for everything??? Having that done for free is brilliant.

I can't say enough about the guy and the service. Go to Bay Bloor Radio, ask for Dave. And then don't worry about shopping anywhere else again, ever.