Bay Bloor Radio

Electronic Retailers
55 Bloor St W Toronto ON M4W1A5
HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Toronto  >  Bay Bloor Radio
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bay Bloor Radio

M.Cutler from Toronto

The amazing staff at Bay Bloor have delivered the highest level of customer service. I bought a new giant screen TV and sound system and the service from installation to after-install adjustments was amazing. This is the place to go to buy your home entertainments systems and to receive first class service.

Peggy Mierau from Scarborough

I purchased this product several years ago from Bay Bloor Radio. The salesperson took the time to show me various products and explain the benefits of each one as well as prices. In all the years that I've had it, it has met all of my expectations and more. My parents also subsequently purchased an identical item and they've been very pleased with it (although not purchased from Bay Bloor Radio). I was treated very respectfully by their staff and would not hesitate to recommend them. An old friend of mine dealt with them for years without any issues.

Garry J in Toronto

Not a great experience at all. Bay Bloor delivered and installed a new smart tv to my home in March 2017, same size to the one i previously had. Got a call from installer (my wife was at home taking delivery) and he told me the screws would not line up with the existing stand. In the end, it was left 'hanging' on the bracket as opposed to being fully secured. Swivel function no longer worked. I ended up using twist ties, but I'm not comfortable with it. Installer did not tell sales guy, who i went in to see a few days later for advice. He had no idea. Heck, by that point I was even willing to spring for a new stand. Really problematic thing was I asked for their pros to come and do in the install, and that i was willing to pay above and beyond the $100.00 delivery fee just to get it done. Follow up email, no response. I'd never go back now, even though I've made purchases of headphones, remotes, plenty of bose products - and more! - throughout the years from Bay Bloor Radio. Really, really disappointing experience, based on the reviews I've read here. Even though the TV is great, I can't recommend Bay Bloor.

ProTech

I had two issues with my Nuvo sound system implementation, which started acting up after 4 years of working flawlessly.

1) An LCD display panel that stopped functioning in one of my zones
2) One of my 5.1 speakers that had begun buzzing intermittently

I had a technician by the name of Frank at my home today to work on these issues, and I was very impressed with his level of expertise. I am a technical person so I have a good grasp of when someone knows what they're doing. Frank had the right tools, the right approach, and everything he did made sense. He methodically and efficiently solved both issues for a very reasonable price.

This is my second time having BayBloor technicians over to help with troubleshooting, and on with occasions, they have been absolutely on point.

Highly recommended.