Baldasaro Contracting

Reviews for Baldasaro Contracting

Julie in Hamilton
Julie in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Outstanding Company - Hire them!!!

Amazing experience. We had lead pipe running from the lawn to the house, and we needed to have it replaced.

Danny was professional, organized, and gave us confidence in the entire company. He took the time to walk us through exactly what would happen on the day of and what to expect, right down to when we would get a text message to confirm our service call.

The team showed up promptly and got right down to work. The entire process took about 2 hours from pull up to drive away. The crew was neat, tidy, and courteous. Danny assured us during the consultation that we would never even know they were here, and he was right. They even put our grass back down neatly to cover the hole they made out front (see photo with the dig spot circled in red).

Honestly, the entire thing was seamless and stress free. One more super happy customer! We will be contacting them again if we ever need plumbing work done. Thanks, Baldasaro Contracting!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Best company

The crew that worked at our home,is the most kindest hardworking guys a homeowner could have ask for. I would without a doubt recommend this company all day long !

Jodi in Hamilton
Jodi in Hamilton

Waterline replacement

Danny and crew
My husband and I just wanted to reach out to thank you all for such a terrific job! We do not recall the last time we dealt with a company with this level of professionalism and quality of workman ship. Your staff and crew from start to finish were extremely efficient and courteous. We will certainly recommend you to family, friends with out hesitation.
Kindest Regards,
Jay and Jodi

Led pipe replacement

The service people did a great job with replacing the lead water pipe to our home quickly and efficiently. They were extremely polite when on site. Their administrator, Danny, handled all of the interactions with the city (permits, etc). My only complaint was that Danny flat out refused to provide any kind of quote or contract or documentation in writing prior to their work, which is pretty unprofessional for a contractor. He said that this is because they are "old fashioned". That's great, but if something goes wrong the homeowner has to deal with it, and it's not like we go way back or something and I can trust them with my life. A small improvement in professionalism (use emails, provide a paper quote, give a contract detailing the scope of work) isn't too much to ask. In the end when I was adamant Danny texted me a picture of his handwritten notes from a notepad (not what I was looking for). Otherwise the quality of the work and the behaviour of the other staff was top notch.

Jeff in Hamilton
Jeff in Hamilton

Lead service replacement

These guys are pros.

Danny was very quick, efficient, and knowledgeable in providing the quote. He was extremely proactive about scheduling and keeping in touch. Baldasaro quoted many hundreds less than the two other companies I checked with.

Dominic and crew showed up five minutes early. The job itself was expertly done in under 90 minutes. They made a hole about 3' x 3' in the front yard, which they filled exactly as it was and compacted properly. In the basement, it was just a small hole in the wall. Virtually no dust or mess. At the end, you could hardly tell they'd been there.

Top-notch from start to finish. Highly recommend.

Erik in Hamilton
Erik in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lead Water Pipe Replacement

When we decided to get our lead water supply pipe replaced we called three local companies to quote on it.

Baldasaro had been recommended to us by our neighbors and impressed us the most out of the three, they also quoted the lowest price.

We then delayed the job repeatedly, quickly becoming high-maintenance clients (due to a family issue) until we eventually gave them the go ahead in the spring.

They showed up on time, made an almost surgical incision in our front lawn and were done in a few hours (hardly any footprint left, especially considering the mess the city crew made when they came out to finish the job!).

I would not hesitate to recommend Baldasaro.

Bruce from Hamilton
Bruce from Hamilton

Water line replacement

My wife and I were pleasantly surprise that there was minimal disruption for us and the guys worked well together. I would highly recommend this company. Well organized......Carol and Bruce

Private Homeowner from Hamilton
Private Homeowner from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Water supply line replacement

First class service. They did exactly what they promised, they explained the procedure, performed it on time, correctly done and kept things tidy and clean. I would use them again. Thank you!!

Penny Ouimette from Hamilton
Penny Ouimette from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lead Pipe Replacing

I called 4 different plumbing contractors to replace our old lead pipe from our home to the City connection. Baldasaro Contracting was the most professional company that came out to our home to quote on the project. Their price was very reasonable and they did the job in a timely manner, less than 5 hours and everything was done. I think they did an excellent job, considering that they had to dig up part of the front lawn, drill through bedrock and make the connections, and then put the front lawn back in order. I would recommend them to friends and family. For anyone looking to have this project done, make sure you pick the right company as one of the competing contractors who came out to the house wanted to dig up our basement which was not necessary at all.

More about Baldasaro Contracting

Providing water service upgrades to domestic markets at the lowest prices.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Stoney Creek?