Babayan's

Reviews for Babayan's

Mike Z.  in Scarborough
Mike Z. in Scarborough

Not recommend - No professional

Dropped off one rug 2x3 m, almost 8 weeks before, IKEA rug. I used the cash & carry service. Unfortunately I received a rug with the following problems. 1. The rug was full with black long hair, from other rugs since these hair don t come from my rug, I needed to vacuum it both sides. 2. They storage the rug without any wrap, I believe that since they storage all rugs in same space they should protect each other with plastic wrap. 3. They unravel it in a small spot. I believe they should just have sew it, 4. While I was laying the rug on my living room floor, in some parts his hair were rough, textured and lost its volume, while in another parts his hair were smooth, alive with his normal volume, probably has to do with the way they washed it. Anyway . This is very sad for me cause I was expecting to lay my rug in living room for Christmas. No I don t recommend neither I will visit it again. My name is Mike (Mihail) and I have no problem if someone from the company wants contact with me.

avoid this company

They inspected the carpet before they accepted it and gave me a quote.There was just dust, no other visible soil.They returned the carpet a few days later.I asked them to unroll it and lay it down since it is too large for me to manage.
Immediately, I saw 4 HUGE BLACK spots that were not there before.I told them to take it back and re clean it.
A week later they brought it back with more spots that resulted from their effort to clean the 4 spots they created.When I complained, the NEW owner basically told me it is my word versus his and his employees. He would not contact his insurance for next to make a claim and Insisted on payment because "the carpet was cleaned and the spots were there when they picked up the carpet".If they were, why didn't they write that on the pick up slip?

I don't know who you are but obviously to remain anonymous not a legitimate customer. First of all the company does not have new owners. I strongly believe you are our competition (or wannabe competition)since we second to none trying to tarnish our name. I have got news for you for a company to be in business for over 120 years this can only be achieved thru service and quality. for the record if you believe detergent and water is capable of putting black spots on your or any rug please feel free to call me to discuss it. Please do take a minute to review our cleaning process here (http://www.babayans.com/services/rug-cleaning and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4zzIlukIHk ). If you are a legitimate customer feel free to call me any time during business hours. Please make sure should you decide to call us (I doubt it since you are a bogus customer) to have your invoice handy.
I can be reached at 416-751-7676

Theo Giannou

Hellen in Toronto
Hellen in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

I had hired a portable steam carpet cleaning company to come to my home and clean my mother's carpets. The steam cleaner steamed the carpets but then a horrible odour developed once the rugs began to dry and it became unbearable. Clearly he was incompetent and the money that he charged for his services was wasted.
A friend recommended Babayan's to get the carpets properly cleaned because they used them and were always happy with the results.
The location was convenient and there was parking available. Once inside, I was greeted by a couple of nice customer service agents and was promptly directed to Theo, the owner of the company. He had the carpets unloaded out of my car for me and brought into the large cleaning facility where they could be opened up and looked at. He was knowledgeable and recommended a cleaning process that would eliminate the odours and quoted a very reasonable price. I could see the carpet cleaning equipment in the warehouse and realized that cleaning carpets by steam cleaning at home, paled in comparison to the cleaning job that these huge washing machines were capable of doing.
When I got my carpets back a few days later, they were spotless, smelt nice and looked like new. I have since cleaned eight of my carpets and recommended them to family and friends. I will remain a loyal client.
Thank you Theo, and everyone at Babayan’s.

Jen Radzick from Toronto
Jen Radzick from Toronto

Rug cleaning

Babayan's has done an excellent job on the 2 separate occasions that I have dropped my Belgian Tapestry rug off. The front desk is super friendly, prices are very reasonable, and you can save even more if you choose to drop your carpet off as opposed to having them pick it up. Check out their website and you will also see an additional $5 off. My carpet had considerable staining before hand on both occasions and came back looking like new. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Lis TO
Lis TO

carpet cleaning

I wanted my carpets cleaned very last minute for Easter and thanks to Theo, everything got done and is super clean. Job was done well at a great price. Thanks again.

Renee in North york
Renee in North york

Carpet cleaning

Dropped off 2 rugs, let me know that one was poor quality and not worth cleaning (I appreciated the honesty) and did a great job on the other on. Would go back again!

Dagmar M from Toronto
Dagmar M from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Carpet cleaning

Dropped my Persian carpet off on the Saturday morning. Ticketing and measuring was done right away. Pricing was very reasonable, service was fantastic. The carpet was ready a week later, as they promised. Again, wonderful front desk service. They did a great job on the carpet and I will use them again when the time comes.

Steve in Scarborough
Steve in Scarborough

Carpet Stain Removal

I was informed there could be an expensive stain removal due to the red wine . Imagine my delight when I received a call stating the stains came out in the normal wash procedure . I could have been told the expensive stain removal was done and would never have known the difference . This is integrity at it's best . Highly recommended . S.R.

E.D. in Parkdale
E.D. in Parkdale

Area rug cleaning

We trusted the cleaning of our old Indian and Persian area rugs to Babayan's and are so happy with our decision. We got such a good feeling from them that we decided to have them repair the fringe on one of the carpets. They did an EXCELLENT job and although it wasn't ready when they originally said it would be they communicated with me extremely well to ensure I was aware of what was happening every step of the way. Wonderful customer service. Incidentally, the only reason the carpets weren't ready on time is because the vendor they usually bought the fringe from went out of business, so they had to source it from another company. They were able to get a very close match to what I had originally asked for and it didn't take much more time to get it back to me. I was very happy with the finished product and would definitely have Babayan's do all future work on my carpets. Would recommend them highly to anyone else looking to have precious rugs cleaned by trusted professionals!! I'm sure they do the easy stuff just as well too... :)

Carla from North Toronto
Carla from North Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

They have been taking care of my Persian rugs for 20 years and they are like new. Excellent repair work on fringes, which are the first things to go. Excellent savings for current and new clients. And unlike other suppliers who charge based on how they value the rug, they have a flat rate based on sqare footage.

More about Babayan's

Cleaning of carpets, area-rugs, and upholstery service.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Don Mills?