Babayan's

Reviews for Babayan's

melika.modiri in Toronto
melika.modiri in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

The service from Babayans was excellent. Gord and John came in and did a really great duct cleaning job. Very kind and hard work guys. They brought all the equipment and cleaned all our vents, air returns, ducts and even our dryer pipe. Very happy with the service and definitely would recommend them and use them again!

Thank you Melika for your wonderful review! Glad to hear they did a great job on your duct cleaning job and that you felt favourably about their workmanship and professionalism. Thank you for choosing Babayans and have a great day!

BAIT & SWITCH TO ANOTHER CARPET CLEANER

This company is a bait and switch - you call them and don't realize that another company is on the end of the phone taking your order. The only reason that I found out was I asked for an invoice and it was a completely different company.
And they did a terrible job - did not get stains out even though shown to the cleaner to begin with and they actually ruined the carpet.
Had to call in another carpet cleaner to fix.
They refused request for partial refund or to fix their job.
Do not use these guys !

There is no secret that Love your rug and Babayans operate out of the same building. As you can see in the sign below. Babayan’s does all the wholesale work for all the dry cleaners and contractors. LoveYourRug is a premium retail service. We have a satisfaction guarantee at LoveYourRug so your rug would have been washed again if you were not happy.

We would love to contact you directly but we are not sure who you are or if you are a customer. But if you bring the rug back and we will wash it for free. No one has a cleaning plant like ours in the city and no one can get a rug cleaner from front to back. Please contact us at info@babayans.com so that we can make this right.

Hope to see you soon.

Robert - Woodbridge
Robert - Woodbridge

Like New Again

Thanks for the very friendly and efficient service. Picked up and returned our area rugs - fresh and new. Will definitely refer to friends and family. Thank you Babayan's. Great for start of spring weather.

Thanks so much Robert for your review. We really appreciate you spreading the Babayans brand with friends and family through word of mouth. Our staff takes pride in their area rug cleaning work and appreciate all the support as well. Thanks again for getting your area rugs cleaned with Babayans.

Mike Z.  in Scarborough
Mike Z. in Scarborough

Not recommend - No professional

Dropped off one rug 2x3 m, almost 8 weeks before, IKEA rug. I used the cash & carry service. Unfortunately I received a rug with the following problems. 1. The rug was full with black long hair, from other rugs since these hair don t come from my rug, I needed to vacuum it both sides. 2. They storage the rug without any wrap, I believe that since they storage all rugs in same space they should protect each other with plastic wrap. 3. They unravel it in a small spot. I believe they should just have sew it, 4. While I was laying the rug on my living room floor, in some parts his hair were rough, textured and lost its volume, while in another parts his hair were smooth, alive with his normal volume, probably has to do with the way they washed it. Anyway . This is very sad for me cause I was expecting to lay my rug in living room for Christmas. No I don t recommend neither I will visit it again. My name is Mike (Mihail) and I have no problem if someone from the company wants contact with me.

Hi Mike, we are sorry your rug cleaning experience was not to your liking and would like very much to make this situation right. Please call us at 416-751-7676 at your convenience. Thank you for your feedback and for reaching out to Babayans.

avoid this company

They inspected the carpet before they accepted it and gave me a quote.There was just dust, no other visible soil.They returned the carpet a few days later.I asked them to unroll it and lay it down since it is too large for me to manage.
Immediately, I saw 4 HUGE BLACK spots that were not there before.I told them to take it back and re clean it.
A week later they brought it back with more spots that resulted from their effort to clean the 4 spots they created.When I complained, the NEW owner basically told me it is my word versus his and his employees. He would not contact his insurance for next to make a claim and Insisted on payment because "the carpet was cleaned and the spots were there when they picked up the carpet".If they were, why didn't they write that on the pick up slip?

First of all the company does not have new owners. For a company to be in business for over 120 years this can only be achieved through service and quality. For the record, if you believe detergent and water are capable of putting black spots on your or any rug please feel free to call me to discuss it. Please do take a minute to review our cleaning process. If you like, feel free to call me at any time during business hours. Please make sure should you decide to call us to have your invoice handy.
I can be reached at 416-751-7676

Theo Giannou

Client Specialist
Client Specialist

Carpet Cleaning

I had hired a portable steam carpet cleaning company to come to my home and clean my mother's carpets. The steam cleaner steamed the carpets but then a horrible odour developed once the rugs began to dry and it became unbearable. Clearly he was incompetent and the money that he charged for his services was wasted.
A friend recommended Babayan's to get the carpets properly cleaned because they used them and were always happy with the results.
The location was convenient and there was parking available. Once inside, I was greeted by a couple of nice customer service agents and was promptly directed to Theo, the owner of the company. He had the carpets unloaded out of my car for me and brought into the large cleaning facility where they could be opened up and looked at. He was knowledgeable and recommended a cleaning process that would eliminate the odours and quoted a very reasonable price. I could see the carpet cleaning equipment in the warehouse and realized that cleaning carpets by steam cleaning at home, paled in comparison to the cleaning job that these huge washing machines were capable of doing.
When I got my carpets back a few days later, they were spotless, smelt nice and looked like new. I have since cleaned eight of my carpets and recommended them to family and friends. I will remain a loyal client.
Thank you Theo, and everyone at Babayan’s.

Babayans greatly appreciates your loyalty and for sharing our company with your friends and family! It was no problem taking care of your carpets and we have all the right machinery to be able to do a thorough carpet cleaning. Thanks again for trusting in Babayans for all your rug cleaning and carpet cleaning needs.

Jen Radzick from Toronto
Jen Radzick from Toronto

Rug cleaning

Babayan's has done an excellent job on the 2 separate occasions that I have dropped my Belgian Tapestry rug off. The front desk is super friendly, prices are very reasonable, and you can save even more if you choose to drop your carpet off as opposed to having them pick it up. Check out their website and you will also see an additional $5 off. My carpet had considerable staining before hand on both occasions and came back looking like new. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thanks Jen for your feedback on our staff's work. We work with many types of rugs including Belgian Tapestry, persian rugs, oriental, and many different types of handmade rugs that people value dearly. Thanks again for giving us a shout out and telling everyone how Babayans has done.

Lis TO
Lis TO

carpet cleaning

I wanted my carpets cleaned very last minute for Easter and thanks to Theo, everything got done and is super clean. Job was done well at a great price. Thanks again.

Great to hear that you had a great carpet cleaning experience. Babayans will work diligently to help every customer have a great rug cleaning experience. Thanks so much Lis for sharing your experience with Babayans!

Renee in North york
Renee in North york

Carpet cleaning

Dropped off 2 rugs, let me know that one was poor quality and not worth cleaning (I appreciated the honesty) and did a great job on the other on. Would go back again!

Transparency is important to Babayans an we take our time to assess each rug that comes in to make sure that every customer is satisfied with the rug cleaning and rug repair work that we do. The team at Babayans is happy that you found our rug cleaning services valuable and you had a great customer experience.

Dagmar M from Toronto
Dagmar M from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Carpet cleaning

Dropped my Persian carpet off on the Saturday morning. Ticketing and measuring was done right away. Pricing was very reasonable, service was fantastic. The carpet was ready a week later, as they promised. Again, wonderful front desk service. They did a great job on the carpet and I will use them again when the time comes.

This great to hear! When it comes to our pricing, we make sure Babayan's carpet cleaning and rug cleaning prices are competitive and there is no middle man when you come to us. We take care of the pickup and delivery and the whole rug cleaning process. Thanks again for your feedback on our rug cleaning services!

More about Babayan's

Cleaning of carpets, area-rugs, and upholstery service.