Aurora Overhead Door Inc

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Aurora  >  Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Reviews for Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door

We are very pleased with the service from Jason and his prompt response with any questions we had. The installation was very well done and the doors look great.
We would definitely recommend this company for any garage door needs.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Excellent price, turnaround and customer service

It was a pleasure to work with Aurora Overhead Door. We were really happy with the entire process - from intake to installation. The door looks great, the project was efficient and the price was outstanding. It is no wonder they have been in business for 40 years and I hope they are around for many decades more.

Theresa in Toronto
Theresa in Toronto

Garage Doors

Lovely manner, very quick and efficient. Staff very polite, phoned ahead of time. Explained in detail what was available and the different prices. Overall their price was the best. Very happy with the service.

Erika in Richmond Hill
Erika in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great product and service

We replaced our Garage Doors and the service and attention provided by Jason was amazing. He always kept us on the loop of what was happening since the estimate until the garage doors were installed. The installation crew was on time and very professional. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family.

Joyce from Whitchurch-stouffville
Joyce from Whitchurch-stouffville

Very Impressive Service

Our overhead garage door broke on a holiday weekend. We could no longer close the door and were worried about security when we would not be at home. We left a voice message for Aurora Overhead Door on the Monday holiday. They returned our call at 7:30 am the next day; their service person was at our house by 8:15am and the garage door was fixed by 9:00am. We were thrilled by such impressive service. We have used Aurora Overhead Door in the past to install and fix our garage door. However, we use them very infrequently because their products are so good and their service is so good that the garage door is trouble free for years.

Thank you for your kind words. They are truly appreciated by everyone at Aurora Overhead Door

Doug in Newmarket
Doug in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

New Garage Doors

Aurora Overhead Door Inc. recently replaced our 25 year old garage doors with glass Clopay doors. Jason Sutton was great to deal with; answered all our questions, gave us a satisfactory price, and helped us choose doors that have really upgraded the look of our house. The all glass doors really brighten up the interior of the garage and look fantastic from the curb. The installer arrived on the appointed date and was done in about 4-5 hrs. Excellent workmanship.

Garage door in Aurora
Garage door in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

New garage doors

Extremely satisfied with the professional manner and service that Aurora doors provided! We would highly recommend them. Jason and his staff were very helpful with there advice and excellent service!

Thankyou, Get a lot of complements for Jason and the installation crew. We always appreciate complements like yours. Makes it all worthwhile

Timur from Aurora
Timur from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Garage Door Replacement

I called Aurora Overhead Doors to replace a busted garage door. Jason was very helpful and provided me and installed a great door the very next day! Great workmanship and service!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Garage Door Repair

The team at Aurora Overhead Doors was outstanding. I called at 3pm on a Friday when my garage door broke and would not close. It was February and -20 temperatures...I called and Ryan came out within a few hours to help me get my door closed and secure. His shift was over and he stopped on his way home. He came back within a few days and not only did he repair the garage door, but he corrected a bunch of other issues left behind by the last company that serviced my garage door. Thank you Ryan and team!

Jules in Aurora
Jules in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

AMAZING Customer Service

My garage door broke and I called Aurora Overhead Doors. Their team was at my house within a half hour and had my door repaired within minutes. The customer service that I received from the office and the install team was incredible. I would recommend Aurora Overhead Doors 100%!!!

More about Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Aurora Overhead Door is family owned & operated, and has serviced the garage doors and openers of York Region and the Greater Toronto area since 1978. Being one of the largest distributors of electric garage door openers in York Region, we are able to sell, install and service the appropriate ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Aurora?