Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Reviews for Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Joyce from Whitchurch-stouffville
Joyce from Whitchurch-stouffville

Very Impressive Service

Our overhead garage door broke on a holiday weekend. We could no longer close the door and were worried about security when we would not be at home. We left a voice message for Aurora Overhead Door on the Monday holiday. They returned our call at 7:30 am the next day; their service person was at our house by 8:15am and the garage door was fixed by 9:00am. We were thrilled by such impressive service. We have used Aurora Overhead Door in the past to install and fix our garage door. However, we use them very infrequently because their products are so good and their service is so good that the garage door is trouble free for years.

Thank you for your kind words. They are truly appreciated by everyone at Aurora Overhead Door

Doug in Newmarket
Doug in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

New Garage Doors

Aurora Overhead Door Inc. recently replaced our 25 year old garage doors with glass Clopay doors. Jason Sutton was great to deal with; answered all our questions, gave us a satisfactory price, and helped us choose doors that have really upgraded the look of our house. The all glass doors really brighten up the interior of the garage and look fantastic from the curb. The installer arrived on the appointed date and was done in about 4-5 hrs. Excellent workmanship.

Garage door in Aurora
Garage door in Aurora

New garage doors

Extremely satisfied with the professional manner and service that Aurora doors provided! We would highly recommend them. Jason and his staff were very helpful with there advice and excellent service!

Timur from Aurora
Timur from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Garage Door Replacement

I called Aurora Overhead Doors to replace a busted garage door. Jason was very helpful and provided me and installed a great door the very next day! Great workmanship and service!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Garage Door Repair

The team at Aurora Overhead Doors was outstanding. I called at 3pm on a Friday when my garage door broke and would not close. It was February and -20 temperatures...I called and Ryan came out within a few hours to help me get my door closed and secure. His shift was over and he stopped on his way home. He came back within a few days and not only did he repair the garage door, but he corrected a bunch of other issues left behind by the last company that serviced my garage door. Thank you Ryan and team!

Jules in Aurora
Jules in Aurora

AMAZING Customer Service

My garage door broke and I called Aurora Overhead Doors. Their team was at my house within a half hour and had my door repaired within minutes. The customer service that I received from the office and the install team was incredible. I would recommend Aurora Overhead Doors 100%!!!

Garage Door Repair

Ryan was great. He explained all the work before beginning, answered all my questions, fixed our door quickly, and gave us information about future maintenance expectations.

I called the office at 8am, and he was at my house by 10am - wow.

Daniel  in Vaughan
Daniel in Vaughan

Garage Door

By far one of the best companies I’ve ever dealt with. Courteous, helpful and professional from start to finish; from sales to install to accounts receivable. Everyone I spoke to went above and beyond, so glad I went with Aurora Overhead Doors to replace my garage door. I got a great price and the new door looks amazing! Couldn’t be happier.

Glad everything went so well. Thanks for your kind words

Shipping Door Emergency

Called in at 9:00 a.m. this morning and door was fixed by 11:00 a.m. I thought it was only a cable but the large spring at the top had actually broken. Great service. Thank you

We can't be that prompt all the time but we do try to offer great service. Thanks for your kind words

1 review Schomberg, ON

Garage door spring

Great service same day. Ryan showed up to my house to replace my garage door spring. Very professional and knowledgeable. Keep up the great work I will use this company again

Thankyou for your positive feedback. Ryan always gets great feedback and will appreciate your compliment

More about Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Aurora Overhead Door is family owned & operated, and has serviced the garage doors and openers of York Region and the Greater Toronto area since 1978. Being one of the largest distributors of electric garage door openers in York Region, we are able to sell, install and service the appropriate ...