Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Garage Doors & Hardware
Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Reviews for Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Garage Door Maintenance

Mike’s maintenance service was excellent. We are a repeat customer and would highly recommend Aurora

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Garage Door Install

Reach out to Aurora Overhead Doors at the end of August 2021. Got a quote with a very reasonable price. Was given a timeline for delivery / installation and was pretty much right on schedule. with COVID delays I anticipated there would be a long wait time. Door was installed and looks great and would recommend to friends / family.

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad we could help you out and we appreciate the business!

Dom
Dom
1 review Mount Albert, ON

New Garage Doors

Aurora Overhead Door did and excellent job in advising on the type of door so that I did not spend more money than necessary. Their installation was done in less than a morning and the doors look great. Thanks for the upgrade!

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad we could help.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New garage doors

I was very impressed with the service and product that Aurora Overhead Door offered. Jason is a true professional that guided us through the selection process without any pressure and gets back to you in a very timely manner... he defines what customer service should be. The installer was courteous and efficient. They install the doors as if it was going into their own homes. Impressed with the little details that they do even in the installation. A great experience!

Randolph in Toronto
Randolph in Toronto

Garage Door

Great Company to do business with. This was my 3rd door installed by Aurora Overhead Door. I had previously had 2 industrial over head doors installed at our yard. Recently had a residential garage door installed. Excellent customer service, professionally installed, kind service.
Thanks to Debbie, Jason and Marty.

Looking forward to another garage/overhead door to be installed in the distant future.

I strongly recommended this company

Ruby in Montréal
Ruby in Montréal
1 review Newmarket, ON

After sales service

As with many projects something unexpected crops up. In this case it was the capping result which did not meet our expectations. When I explained the situation to Jason, he responded in a very receptive manner. The technicians returned and did a real nice job exhibiting equal parts persistence and patience.

Koodoes to Jason and his team!

stanley01 in Aurora
stanley01 in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Repair of garage door

I was very happy with the repair of my Garage. Definitely the best company I ever dealt with . Great Service. Very honest. Great customer service. I highly recommend this company if you need to purchase a garage door or get service or repair . Than you so much.

Carmelo in Toronto
Carmelo in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Garage Door And Opener Replacemeny

My garage doors plus the opener were installed in 2009 and it was time to make a change. The garage was very cold in the winter and hot in the summer, which made my daughter’s room above cold in winter and hot in the summer. As well, the old garage door was noisy, which sometimes would wake my daughter up. I found Aurora Overhead Door online and it was reviews like these that helped me make my decision to go with them. One of the better decisions I’ve made. From the sales staff to the installers, extremely professional not to mention great quality. Ive included one before and two after photos. They replaced not only the garage door and openers, but also all of the hardware as well as the border accents as well. It looks beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for better. On top of that, it’s whisper quiet. Thank you!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Amazing!

I moved into a new home and there were no garage door remotes. After calling other companies, it was only when I called Aurora Overhead Door Inc. that I found someone who was willing to help. Debbie was an amazing detective and went above and beyond to get information directly from the company to see if we could still use them. The openers turned out to be from the the 80's - no universal remote would work with them and the company no longer made openers. We ended up getting new openers and they were very helpful in explaining the differences in options. The process couldn't have been easier. AMAZING customer service, the technician was prompt, efficient and helpful in explaining all the features of the new remotes. Would use them again and would definitely recommend them.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

This is the company. Your search is over

Start to finish this was a fantastic experience. From first contact with Debbie at the office to last Aurora Overhead Door was prompt and professional. Everyone I dealt with was great. A very minor issue during the install was identified and remedied immediately. A problem was NO problem. The installation is perfect. Jason is the guy you want to talk to and to have managing your new garage door project. Give him a call. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Jason!

More about Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Aurora Overhead Door is family owned & operated, and has serviced the garage doors and openers of York Region and the Greater Toronto area since 1978. Being one of the largest distributors of electric garage door openers in York Region, we are able to sell, install and service the appropriate ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Aurora?