Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Reviews for Aurora Overhead Door Inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New garage doors

I was very impressed with the service and product that Aurora Overhead Door offered. Jason is a true professional that guided us through the selection process without any pressure and gets back to you in a very timely manner... he defines what customer service should be. The installer was courteous and efficient. They install the doors as if it was going into their own homes. Impressed with the little details that they do even in the installation. A great experience!

Randolph in Toronto
Randolph in Toronto

Garage Door

Great Company to do business with. This was my 3rd door installed by Aurora Overhead Door. I had previously had 2 industrial over head doors installed at our yard. Recently had a residential garage door installed. Excellent customer service, professionally installed, kind service.
Thanks to Debbie, Jason and Marty.

Looking forward to another garage/overhead door to be installed in the distant future.

I strongly recommended this company

Ruby in Montréal
Ruby in Montréal

After sales service

As with many projects something unexpected crops up. In this case it was the capping result which did not meet our expectations. When I explained the situation to Jason, he responded in a very receptive manner. The technicians returned and did a real nice job exhibiting equal parts persistence and patience.

Koodoes to Jason and his team!

stanley01 in Aurora
stanley01 in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Repair of garage door

I was very happy with the repair of my Garage. Definitely the best company I ever dealt with . Great Service. Very honest. Great customer service. I highly recommend this company if you need to purchase a garage door or get service or repair . Than you so much.

Carmelo in Toronto
Carmelo in Toronto

Garage Door And Opener Replacemeny

My garage doors plus the opener were installed in 2009 and it was time to make a change. The garage was very cold in the winter and hot in the summer, which made my daughter’s room above cold in winter and hot in the summer. As well, the old garage door was noisy, which sometimes would wake my daughter up. I found Aurora Overhead Door online and it was reviews like these that helped me make my decision to go with them. One of the better decisions I’ve made. From the sales staff to the installers, extremely professional not to mention great quality. Ive included one before and two after photos. They replaced not only the garage door and openers, but also all of the hardware as well as the border accents as well. It looks beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for better. On top of that, it’s whisper quiet. Thank you!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Amazing!

I moved into a new home and there were no garage door remotes. After calling other companies, it was only when I called Aurora Overhead Door Inc. that I found someone who was willing to help. Debbie was an amazing detective and went above and beyond to get information directly from the company to see if we could still use them. The openers turned out to be from the the 80's - no universal remote would work with them and the company no longer made openers. We ended up getting new openers and they were very helpful in explaining the differences in options. The process couldn't have been easier. AMAZING customer service, the technician was prompt, efficient and helpful in explaining all the features of the new remotes. Would use them again and would definitely recommend them.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

This is the company. Your search is over

Start to finish this was a fantastic experience. From first contact with Debbie at the office to last Aurora Overhead Door was prompt and professional. Everyone I dealt with was great. A very minor issue during the install was identified and remedied immediately. A problem was NO problem. The installation is perfect. Jason is the guy you want to talk to and to have managing your new garage door project. Give him a call. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Jason!

Elke in Toronto
Elke in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Great service

My garage door needed to be replaced. The team at Aurora Overhead Door were extremely easy to work with. I received a quote quickly and Jason proactively stopped by my place to measure my garage door. When I was ready to commit he had all the info he needed and they were able to paint the door and have it installed within a couple of weeks without me even having to be home. The door is good quality and looks great. The service and product are definitely worth the price.
Thanks to everyone at Aurora Overhead

Francine
Francine

Garage Door

Pleasant staff I was kept me informed through the process - showed up on time- no mess, no damage and the new door works quietly and perfectly.

Lou in  Richmond Hill in Thornhill
Lou in Richmond Hill in Thornhill
1 review Aurora, ON

new garage doors

Aurora Overhead Doors has a wide variety of doors to choose from. Selection was quick and easy and the cost was reasonable. To my surprise all the old hardware was replaced too. The installer was very professional and the finished product looks great.

More about Aurora Overhead Door Inc

Aurora Overhead Door is family owned & operated, and has serviced the garage doors and openers of York Region and the Greater Toronto area since 1978. Being one of the largest distributors of electric garage door openers in York Region, we are able to sell, install and service the appropriate ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Aurora?