Atomic Heating & Cooling

29 Jutland Rd Etobicoke ON M8Z 2G6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Etobicoke  >  Atomic Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Atomic Heating & Cooling

Rachel-Etobicoke in Etobicoke
Rachel-Etobicoke in Etobicoke

Honest and fast service

Ihor responded to our service call right away, and no having paying to diagnose first. He came over, quickly assessed, and recommended a very reasonable repair. We were hoping we wouldn’t have to replace the whole air conditioner as it’s really old. Ihor said it’s old but still good, just needs a new fan. No fuss, no muss, dependable and honest.

User in Toronto
User in Toronto

Furnace

Mr. Prokipchuk is excellent in his field. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family members. He is very reliable and tries to accomodate your needs and appointment times. I highly recommend this company. BEST OF THE BEST.

BH in Toronto
BH in Toronto

Service/replace parts in furnace

I have two furnaces in my home and they both broke within a week of each other. I called Ihor and he came very promptly and tried to find the most cost-efficient means of solving the problem. He ended up having to attend four seperate times due to the nature of the problem and each time he made himself available on very short notice. One of those attendances was a weekend and he did not charge extra (or even seem to mind).

I was highly impressed with the service and the friendly and prompt manner in which it was delivered.

I was especially impressed with the value of the work and do not think I could have received as good a deal from anywhere else.

Ihor is a skilled, honest and courteous guy and I would recommend Atomic to one and all.

George Misiak from Etobicoke
George Misiak from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Furnace Installation

Our family has been clients of Atomic for the last 30+ years. He have dealt with Ihor and Erin and always have been satisfied with their recommendations of products and their service. They are always prompt in returning calls and attend for service iyn a reasonable period of time. A recent furnace installation went without a hitch.

MAC in Etobicoke
MAC in Etobicoke
11 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Boiler cleaning & pump replacement

I needed my boiler (for my radiator system) cleaned. Aarom from Atomic came over (right on time) and did the cleaning. BUT - he also checked each and every radiator to see if they were working and we discovered they weren't. He diagnosed a problem with the pump. I agreed to the replacement, and he isntalled the pump. My house is now so toasty warm! His knowledge, customer service and ontime service was exceptional. I truly appreciated the time he spent explaining my boiler system to me so I can understand / interpret potential future problems.

Janet from Toronto
Janet from Toronto

Regular maintenance of heating and air conditioning

Ihor and his staff and personable and honest. They will never gauge you on price and will always give the best advice. I even know of friends who have had their gas fireplaces replaced by them. For price, value and friendliness I would recommend Atomic.