AspenClean

Reviews for AspenClean

Neri in Vancouver
Neri in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Team 12 was outstanding!!!

I have had other cleaning services in to my home. The AspenClean team (team 12-Francisca, Paloma, Brisa and Maribel) was far superior to other services in every way; they cleaned in areas that literally had not been cleaned in years and that was WITHOUT BEING ASKED!!! They cleaned behind my washer and dryer!! They arrived as scheduled, took the amount of time that was estimated for cleaning and my house has never looked or smelled so clean.

Yan-Ping in Toronto
Yan-Ping in Toronto

Cleaning service

Team #3 (Emma, Cara, Tina, and Ana) did an excellent job cleaning my place. They work very hard right from the start and throughout. They are patient and pay attention to details. I am very happy about the outcome. Highly recommend the cleaning service done by AspenClean.

Titi in Old Toronto
Titi in Old Toronto

Cleaning

Team 3 had Emma , Cora , Maria and josefa
They did a great job as I have.l not had my condo cleaned in 3 months.
With only 1 hour I came to a clean and refreshing apartment .
I was very happy that they were patience and did a good job
Highly recommended

Service

It was a good experience with this company. Actually I left the place messy because I was moving out, but it became like a new house after their service. Thank you AspenClean.

Tim from Port Coquitlam
Tim from Port Coquitlam
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Monthly cleaning

I've had "Team 5" from AspenClean Tri-Cities coming to our place monthly for almost a year now. They are great -- coming back home after they have been is like walking into a freshly cleaned hotel room! I'm not normally home when they visit but the times our paths have crossed they've been friendly and cheerful. I was initially skeptical about the "hippy dippy" aspect of the AspenClean cleaning products, but I have to say that it's nice not being overwhelmed with overly scented chemical smells when the cleaning is done. I recommend AspenClean to everybody who is looking for a cleaner.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

ZERO STARS!!!! AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!

WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS IF I COULD! AWFUL EXPERIENCE! Their 100% client satisfaction is such a joke. I contacted AspenClean because my house is currently listed for sale and I wanted it spotless for showings. Was given an initial estimate of $490 +HST for a one-time cleaning of my 3 bedroom, 3.5 baths, 1700sq ft townhouse, and paid extra to add on oven cleaning. I was told a house this size that had no furniture could be cleaned in 3.25hrs with 3 cleaners (so 9.75 working hours). The quote was more expensive than other companies but i decided to go with them because of the positive reviews I read here. When the team showed up, I let them in and then left to go back to work. 3 hours later I get a call from head office telling me that in 3 hours the team of 3 people could only clean ONE floor (approx 700sqft) of my 3 floor house!! They were telling me in 9.75 WORKING HOURS, 3 PEOPLE COULD ONLY CLEAN 3 SMALL BEDROOMS AND A WASHROOM?!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!! I was told if I wanted the rest of the house cleaned I had to pay for additional hours to complete the job. That is ridiculous!! Why give me a fake quote, sucker me into giving my credit card info and then just clean one-third of my house. They didn't even touch the oven at all even though I paid for the add-on oven cleaning! At first they claimed it took longer because the cleaning team said I asked for wall washing. NOT TRUE!!!!. I just had my house freshly painted the week prior, so asking for wall washing made no sense! Then they called me back saying I was right and that no wall washing was done..so then i asked why did the team take so long to clean? Then they claimed the cleaning team said the house was so dirty that it took more time. I even directed head office to photos of my house, that was freshly painted, and already listed for showings. Besides the inside of the oven having grease (which the team did not cleaning anyway), the house was in great condition...then they said its because the cleaners are very thorough. But why would I want someone to wipe every single stair spindle if it meant ignoring 2 other floors?! Common sense come on!. Now having no excuses left for why the job could not be completed on time, they said they would call me back with a solution... and then never called back. The next day they charged my credit card 100% of the cost and disappeared. BEWARE!!!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Thorough spring clean

Good thorough job - spring clean of floors, woodwork, moulding. Bathrooms, exterior of appliances. Team 6 under Maite workd very quickly to finish this job in approx, 3 hours for 2 storey home

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Maid Service

Team 4 Amber, Jay and Marta were amazing, happy to have subscribed to their biweekly cleaning service. If anything service is little bit pricy but otherwise excellent, 100% would recommend

joanne
joanne

Neglected home

Amber and her team did an outstanding job cleaning a neglected house. I was overwhelmed but they saved me and brought The house back to standards. Very happy with all 3 ladies.

More about AspenClean

AspenClean is the premier house cleaning service for the health-conscious consumer! With a firm commitment to a healthy environment, our methods combine new, innovative approaches with time-tested traditions and a little bit of elbow grease. Our wide range of in-home services are provided by a team of hard-working, detail-oriented and ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Vancouver?