AspenClean

House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for AspenClean

Service

It was a good experience with this company. Actually I left the place messy because I was moving out, but it became like a new house after their service. Thank you AspenClean.

Tim from Port Coquitlam
Tim from Port Coquitlam
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Monthly cleaning

I've had "Team 5" from AspenClean Tri-Cities coming to our place monthly for almost a year now. They are great -- coming back home after they have been is like walking into a freshly cleaned hotel room! I'm not normally home when they visit but the times our paths have crossed they've been friendly and cheerful. I was initially skeptical about the "hippy dippy" aspect of the AspenClean cleaning products, but I have to say that it's nice not being overwhelmed with overly scented chemical smells when the cleaning is done. I recommend AspenClean to everybody who is looking for a cleaner.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

ZERO STARS!!!! AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!

WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS IF I COULD! AWFUL EXPERIENCE! Their 100% client satisfaction is such a joke. I contacted AspenClean because my house is currently listed for sale and I wanted it spotless for showings. Was given an initial estimate of $490 +HST for a one-time cleaning of my 3 bedroom, 3.5 baths, 1700sq ft townhouse, and paid extra to add on oven cleaning. I was told a house this size that had no furniture could be cleaned in 3.25hrs with 3 cleaners (so 9.75 working hours). The quote was more expensive than other companies but i decided to go with them because of the positive reviews I read here. When the team showed up, I let them in and then left to go back to work. 3 hours later I get a call from head office telling me that in 3 hours the team of 3 people could only clean ONE floor (approx 700sqft) of my 3 floor house!! They were telling me in 9.75 WORKING HOURS, 3 PEOPLE COULD ONLY CLEAN 3 SMALL BEDROOMS AND A WASHROOM?!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!! I was told if I wanted the rest of the house cleaned I had to pay for additional hours to complete the job. That is ridiculous!! Why give me a fake quote, sucker me into giving my credit card info and then just clean one-third of my house. They didn't even touch the oven at all even though I paid for the add-on oven cleaning! At first they claimed it took longer because the cleaning team said I asked for wall washing. NOT TRUE!!!!. I just had my house freshly painted the week prior, so asking for wall washing made no sense! Then they called me back saying I was right and that no wall washing was done..so then i asked why did the team take so long to clean? Then they claimed the cleaning team said the house was so dirty that it took more time. I even directed head office to photos of my house, that was freshly painted, and already listed for showings. Besides the inside of the oven having grease (which the team did not cleaning anyway), the house was in great condition...then they said its because the cleaners are very thorough. But why would I want someone to wipe every single stair spindle if it meant ignoring 2 other floors?! Common sense come on!. Now having no excuses left for why the job could not be completed on time, they said they would call me back with a solution... and then never called back. The next day they charged my credit card 100% of the cost and disappeared. BEWARE!!!!

Thorough spring clean

Good thorough job - spring clean of floors, woodwork, moulding. Bathrooms, exterior of appliances. Team 6 under Maite workd very quickly to finish this job in approx, 3 hours for 2 storey home

1 review Ottawa, ON

Maid Service

Team 4 Amber, Jay and Marta were amazing, happy to have subscribed to their biweekly cleaning service. If anything service is little bit pricy but otherwise excellent, 100% would recommend

joanne
joanne

Neglected home

Amber and her team did an outstanding job cleaning a neglected house. I was overwhelmed but they saved me and brought The house back to standards. Very happy with all 3 ladies.

Mike in Bathurst
Mike in Bathurst

Move in/Out cleaning

After living in an older house in downtown toronto for a few years with plenty of different people living there, a dirty house was pretty inevitable. So when it came to moving out we decided we would rely on the professionals. we did some research and found Aspen online. with great reviews we were happy to choose them. Team 5 came early in the morning with a great attitude and smiles on their faces. :). They were incredibly professional, thorough and efficient. When they saw the state of the house (it wasn't great :() they told me that they would need some more time. I understood and accepted. They finished the job in a few hours . 10/10 would recommend!

Caveat Emptor

Great cleaners but when I tried to rebook, it was terrible customer service.

Be sure to check the booking and billing policy, arrival policy, cancellation policy, and read your confirmation notes VERY carefully no matter what they say with words, its what's written down that counts.

You don't want to be overcharged!

1 review Vancouver, BC

condo clean up

Had Team 12 today. Everything was spotless when I came home
Everything dusted and shone. Bathrooms and counters in kitchen and washroom great.
Could not be more pleased with this team.
A longtime client
Asha Fraser

Hi Asha,

Thank you very much for the review.
We look forward to continuously providing you with a service you find so pleasing!

Thanks again, and all the best.

More about AspenClean

AspenClean is the premier house cleaning service for the health-conscious consumer! With a firm commitment to a healthy environment, our methods combine new, innovative approaches with time-tested traditions and a little bit of elbow grease. Our wide range of in-home services are provided by a team of hard-working, detail-oriented and ...