AspenClean

Reviews for AspenClean

Leslie from Toronto
Leslie from Toronto

house cleaning

Team 1: Sabrina Carla and Jennifer did a great and thorough job. I'll be having them back weekly. There was nothing they didn't seem to touch and Thanks so much, Ladies!

Excellent cleaning company

The cleaning crew did an amazing job on our house! We've had other cleaning companies in before that always missed something, but Michal and Fabiola left the house immaculate! Highly recommend.

TERRIBLE SERVICE, TERRIBLE COMPANY

They call themselves a cleaning company but all they did was tidy up - there was no cleaning that happened at all. They are expensive and customer service was not empathetic or helpful. Be warned that you will spend a lot of money to have your pillows arranged and that's about it!!!!

HappyVan
HappyVan
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bi-weekly Cleaning - Team 9 in Van Top Notch

In and out ... spectacularly clean... smiles and masks on their faces and little booties on their feet. House smells outta site and so nice to know its wasn't cleaned with toxic chemicals.

Hi There,

Thank you for reviewing our home cleaning service, I'm delighted to hear you were pleased with the results.

I will share your kind words with the team.

See you next time!

Eleanor G in Vancouver
Eleanor G in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

biweekly cleaning

I have been very satisfied with Aspen Clean and appreciate the crew's attention to details. I'm a neat freak and can be hard to please but Team 8 sure did a great job today.

Hi Eleanor,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm delighted to hear that you are pleased with our cleaning services.

I will pass your feedback to the team and hope to hear from you soon!

Randy
Randy
1 review Vancouver, BC

Quite good actually

Team 7 came by and did a great job. My teenage daughter is essentially the messiest person on the planet and they did a pretty good job of dealing with that whirlwind in her room.

Hi Randy,

I will pass your feedback to the team and hope to hear from you soon!

Marcie in Calgary
Marcie in Calgary

House cleaning

I had my whole house cleaned by 3 people they were in and out in 1 and 1/2 hrs. They did a great job and I will continue to have them every two weeks.

Thank you for your review, I'm happy to hear you are pleased with our cleaning service.

I will pass your kind words to the Team! See you next time!

Spotless cleaning - Team 1 - Sabrina and Carla

We took a condo cleaning break for 6 months but so glad to have them back in! Everything was spotless, all garbage and recycling removed, and the condo smelled great (clean, fresh, not chemically).

Hi There,

We appreciate the feedback, I'm delighted to hear of your experience with our home cleaning services.

I will pass your kind words to the team!

TEAMS 6! Sabrina, Jennifer and Carla 10 stars!

Team 6 did an AMAZING job!!!! Wish I could have Sabrina, Jennifer and Carla look after my home every time! They’re amazing.

Highly recommend them and Aspen Clean.

Thanks Team 6!!!

Hi There,

I will share your kind words with the team.

See you next time!

W. Osman in North York
W. Osman in North York

Team 6 - Sabrina, Jennifer and Carla.

Amazing job by team 6! One of the best cleaning services I’ve gotten for. Aspen. Really appreciate their efforts. I would highly recommend them if you can request team 6 do it!

Thank you for your review, I'm happy to hear you are please with our cleaning service.

I will pass your kind words to Team 6! See you next time

More about AspenClean

AspenClean is the premier home cleaning service for conscious consumers in Toronto. We have been providing residents in Toronto with a natural home cleaning alternative since 2014. Our award-winning service is delivered by a team of professional, diligent and trustworthy staff and is also backed by a 100% customer satisfaction ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in North York?