AspenClean

Titi in Old Toronto
Titi in Old Toronto

Cleaning

Team 3 had Emma , Cora , Maria and josefa
They did a great job as I have.l not had my condo cleaned in 3 months.
With only 1 hour I came to a clean and refreshing apartment .
I was very happy that they were patience and did a good job
Highly recommended

Service

It was a good experience with this company. Actually I left the place messy because I was moving out, but it became like a new house after their service. Thank you AspenClean.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

ZERO STARS!!!! AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!

WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS IF I COULD! AWFUL EXPERIENCE! Their 100% client satisfaction is such a joke. I contacted AspenClean because my house is currently listed for sale and I wanted it spotless for showings. Was given an initial estimate of $490 +HST for a one-time cleaning of my 3 bedroom, 3.5 baths, 1700sq ft townhouse, and paid extra to add on oven cleaning. I was told a house this size that had no furniture could be cleaned in 3.25hrs with 3 cleaners (so 9.75 working hours). The quote was more expensive than other companies but i decided to go with them because of the positive reviews I read here. When the team showed up, I let them in and then left to go back to work. 3 hours later I get a call from head office telling me that in 3 hours the team of 3 people could only clean ONE floor (approx 700sqft) of my 3 floor house!! They were telling me in 9.75 WORKING HOURS, 3 PEOPLE COULD ONLY CLEAN 3 SMALL BEDROOMS AND A WASHROOM?!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!! I was told if I wanted the rest of the house cleaned I had to pay for additional hours to complete the job. That is ridiculous!! Why give me a fake quote, sucker me into giving my credit card info and then just clean one-third of my house. They didn't even touch the oven at all even though I paid for the add-on oven cleaning! At first they claimed it took longer because the cleaning team said I asked for wall washing. NOT TRUE!!!!. I just had my house freshly painted the week prior, so asking for wall washing made no sense! Then they called me back saying I was right and that no wall washing was done..so then i asked why did the team take so long to clean? Then they claimed the cleaning team said the house was so dirty that it took more time. I even directed head office to photos of my house, that was freshly painted, and already listed for showings. Besides the inside of the oven having grease (which the team did not cleaning anyway), the house was in great condition...then they said its because the cleaners are very thorough. But why would I want someone to wipe every single stair spindle if it meant ignoring 2 other floors?! Common sense come on!. Now having no excuses left for why the job could not be completed on time, they said they would call me back with a solution... and then never called back. The next day they charged my credit card 100% of the cost and disappeared. BEWARE!!!!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Maid Service

Team 4 Amber, Jay and Marta were amazing, happy to have subscribed to their biweekly cleaning service. If anything service is little bit pricy but otherwise excellent, 100% would recommend

joanne
joanne

Neglected home

Amber and her team did an outstanding job cleaning a neglected house. I was overwhelmed but they saved me and brought The house back to standards. Very happy with all 3 ladies.

Mike in Bathurst
Mike in Bathurst

Move in/Out cleaning

After living in an older house in downtown toronto for a few years with plenty of different people living there, a dirty house was pretty inevitable. So when it came to moving out we decided we would rely on the professionals. we did some research and found Aspen online. with great reviews we were happy to choose them. Team 5 came early in the morning with a great attitude and smiles on their faces. :). They were incredibly professional, thorough and efficient. When they saw the state of the house (it wasn't great :() they told me that they would need some more time. I understood and accepted. They finished the job in a few hours . 10/10 would recommend!

Caveat Emptor

Great cleaners but when I tried to rebook, it was terrible customer service.

Be sure to check the booking and billing policy, arrival policy, cancellation policy, and read your confirmation notes VERY carefully no matter what they say with words, its what's written down that counts.

You don't want to be overcharged!

Tanners
Tanners

Getting house ready to put up for sale

We needed help getting our house ready for sale and we found AspenClean on Homestars. We called and got a quick response and booked a team. The team of 3 young ladies came and did a great and thorough job cleaning and were so nice to talk to as well. Will be hiring them again to do a move out clean! Thanks so much.

J C Toronto
J C Toronto

Revised Issue

Revised from a previous review with various issues.

Aspen Clean has resolved all issues Ive had with them and provided with me great customer service. I am satisfied with the job done and appreciate the work in the end.

Review has 1 previous version
Kat T
Kat T

Organic Cleaning

We had AspenClean come over for a deep clean. We picked Aspen because they use organic products and the online booking service is seamless. However, they are on the pricier side when compared to sending a private cleaner with 1 person for 2 hours or so.

I wouldn't use Aspen on a monthly basis because of the price but I would use them annually as I was happy with the result. The kitchen stove was spotless and the washrooms were really well done.

Thanks for the review, Kat.

More about AspenClean

AspenClean is the premier home cleaning service for conscious consumers in Toronto. We have been providing residents in Toronto with a natural home cleaning alternative since 2014.

Our award-winning service is delivered by a team of professional, diligent and trustworthy staff and is also backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. All AspenClean team members undergo a background check, are bonded, insured and thoroughly trained. We work in teams of three, under the guidance of an experienced Team Leader and with support from the local operations managers and our friendly Customer Care Team.

We achieve high-standards of cleanliness with a low environmental impact through the use of AspenClean natural products. Our cleaners are formulated with natural ingredients, including pure organic essential oils that effectively clean without leaving harmful chemical residues in your home or the environment.

As a result of our commitment to superior service standards and environmental values, our products have been rated straight As by The Environmental Working Group, are EcoCert certified and vegan approved by the Leaping Bunny Program; and our service has been voted ‘Best Home Cleaning Service’ in Vancouver consecutively since 2016.

House & Apartment Cleaning
AspenClean products are formulated using natural ingredients, including pure organic essential oils, and minerals that are biodegradable. They are septic tank safe, free from petroleum-based ingredients, synthetics, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES and artificial colours or fragrances. They are Ecocert certified, vegan approved by The Leaping Bunny program and awarded straight ‘As’ from the EWG. Our products are available for sale at select health food retailers across Canada and online at cleaningproducts.aspenclean.com
AspenClean offers a wide range of one-time services as well as regular maintenance cleaning. One-time services include: complete home cleans, move in/move out, post construction, vacation and AirBnB property services and carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our regular cleaning services are offered weekly, bi-weekly, every three weeks, and monthly. Services include detailed cleaning of kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and other living areas. Clients also have the option of special add-ons that include cleaning the inside of the fridge, cabinets, closets or windows; clearing marks on walls and baseboards; changing linen; and sweeping balconies. Service areas include Toronto, Woodbridge, Markham, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Unionville, Rexdale, Etobicoke, North York, Willowdale, Scarborough, Danforth and The Beaches.
We only use our own, specially formulated AspenClean all natural cleaning products: cleaningproducts.aspenclean.com
All natural, eco-friendly, green, healthy home cleaning solutions
High-quality home cleaning services using natural, chemical-free products that are better for you, your home and the environment.
2004
See www.aspenclean.com for details
American Express, Visa, MasterCard
all necessary, plus Green certificationsA
Bullfrog Power, BBB (rated A plus), CHFA
BBB (A plus), Best in Vancouver (Georgia Straight) 2018, 2017 and 2016, Top Choice - 2014
See our online estimate at www.aspenclean.com