ASAP Emergency Lock Service Inc

Nick S
Nick S

Jammed lock - commercial

All things good....
Quick response to our call.
It was suggested how we could quickly get into our commercial premises in time for business to start. It broke the lock still further, but we were open for customers.
Quick follow-up that afternoon to install a new cylinder and we were fully fixed up.
As a bonus, we got a quick clean and lube to the latch mechanism for smoother operation. And friendly service.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

adjusting the lock

Patrick is very knowledgeable and patient in explaining and adjusting the lock ; he is also very technical and experienced since he has been in business for over 30 yrs and I would recommend him.

Ari - Richmond Hill
Ari - Richmond Hill
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

change locks

Patrick recently changed the locks on our new house. He is very knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. I would definitely use him again, and I highly recommend his services. Thank you Patrick!!!

Derek, North York
Derek, North York

Fix Front Door Lock

Patrick responded quickly to our call and was extremely knowledgeable and provided fantastic customer service. He came the same day, after hours as I wasn't home until after 6:30PM.

We've got a very old lock that needed a part that was not readily available and he was able to source it for us in 1 business day (It was the weekend). He treated both trips as one block of time and the lock works perfectly now.

This was actually our 3rd time calling ASAP and the service has been great each time. Highly recommended!

Daniel in Thornhill
Daniel in Thornhill
10 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Specialty Keys

I needed copies of washroom keys because they keep getting misplaced in the building I work. This was the only place that carried this particular make of key. Thank you

Daniel from Thornhill
Daniel from Thornhill
12 reviews Thornhill, ON

New Main Door lock

The lock to the front door of my building was broken and after no locksmith that I called would come unless I showed proof of ownership I decided to change the lock myself. I went to ASAP with the broken removed lock and thankfully they had one in stock. The counterperson was very helpful and although busy was very accommodating in helping me. Thank you.

Jill in Vaughan
Jill in Vaughan
9 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

locks changed

We used ASAP almost 5 years ago. I was surprised to see that they were still around and responded recently. The service was extremely accommodating. They realized how important it was for the service to take place asap. The tech was thorough and reassuring. He provided ID and an explanation of what he did.

Snowflower from Toronto
Snowflower from Toronto

Replace deadbolt and locks

ASAP Locksmith came with short notice and helped me install/replace my front and interior door locks. Patrick and his partner made this easy for me because my main concern was how the hardware would fit together to maximize security as the previous locks were old and had different sizes. They finished the job in less than an hour and Patrick had taken the time to explain how the hardware added to the security of the door and had knowledgable answers to any questions I had.

Martha In The Annex
Martha In The Annex

Hardware and security installation for entire house interior and exterior

I had successfully used ASAP in the past for changing locks on a door sonI got them to do our much bigger home reno job. Patrick was extremely efficient, on time and budget. He worked well with our contractor to fit into their schedule. He happily accommodated us when we changed our minds about some of the hardware we had ordered, quickly exchanging it so as not to delay the work process. I highly recommend ASAP for any hardware or lock jobs.

More about ASAP Emergency Lock Service Inc

ASAP Emergency Lock Service is Toronto's trusted locksmith choice for over 30 years. We serve residential, commercial and institutional clients in Toronto 24 hours a day 7 days a week for emergency lock service.
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Toronto?