Amir's Rug Gallery Inc

Stephanie from Hamilton
Stephanie from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Area rug

I really liked Amir's. They had good selection, top quality rugs, and the prices weren't bad (sometimes I think just by location, shops on the Oakville Lakeshore will be overpriced, but this is not what I found with Amir's at all). The selection was outstanding. We have been complimented on our area rug (in the main sitting room of our house) countless times, and I've recommended them to several friends. It was worth the drive from Hamilton, and I would suggest anyone close to Oakville check it out.