AmeriSpec Of Canada - Burlington/ Oakville

Home Inspection
Burlington ON
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Burlington  >  AmeriSpec Of Canada - Burlington/ Oakville

Reviews for AmeriSpec Of Canada - Burlington/ Oakville

Oakville Home Owner
Oakville Home Owner
6 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Home Inspection in Oakville

I was referred to Lee and Jim of Amerispec from a contractor, and was very pleased with the thorough inspection of the home I wanted to buy. Jim was punctual, courteous, knowledgeable and provided a detailed summary of potential issues and future maintenance tips. I noticed he was clean and respectful of the seller's property, putting things back when he had to move them to inspect. The report outlined a list of things to do to maintain any home, and ways to have your home inspection paid back by a mortgage provider. I would recommend to others.

Andy in Burlington
Andy in Burlington
6 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

Energy Audit

The Amerispec energy auditor was very thorough polite and fast.
He knew about heating systems and other HVAC matters.
The price was fair - i believe set by the gov't

AndyT
AndyT
8 reviews Newmarket, ON

Home Inspection Retrofit Program

I used AmeriSpec to perform an energy efficiency analysis on my home. They were very professional how they performed their tasks, took time to explain what all was being done and provided a very detailed report about it all.

Very please in their service and would recommend them.
I will use them again.

David Iwasiewicz in Oakville
David Iwasiewicz in Oakville

Initial EcoEnergy assessment

Jeff Page did our initial EcoEnergy Assessment. Friendly, fast and very good at his job. Best part was his willingness to chat, answer questions and give some recommendations on contractors to contact (without being too pushy on any particular contractor). Thanks Jeff!

1234 Cresent
1234 Cresent

Home Inspection

I needed to have my home inspection done 2nd quarter of last year. This company was recommended to me by a colleague. A call was placed and an inspector is assigned right away and it worked well with my schedule. The day of inspection the inspector was there on time. He was ready and thorough in checking the roof. He advised me to get the serial numbers of the appliances just to make sure that nothing was replaced. After going through all the parts of the house I was given a report by the end of the day. It was a breeze!