All Star Paving Inc

Reviews for All Star Paving Inc

Glenn Ritchie in
Glenn Ritchie in
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Exsposed walk ways and patios and new driveway

All star paving recently completing new exposed patio and walkway with also new drive way
Professional workers and quality work
Highly recommend them for all work for concrete and new asphalt
All-star paving has been around 31 years and with 4 son working in the business shows that family works very well
Thanks All Star Paving

Ed Longlad in Burlington
Ed Longlad in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Complex Job Handled with Ease

After an extensive search, I settled on All Star Paving, a well-run family operation that did an outstanding job. I had difficult exposed aggregate concrete patio, walkway and asphalt driveway requirements that others couldn’t handle – All Star handled with ease. Great communications and advice throughout the job. Highly recommend them…

Nigel in Toronto
Nigel in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Concrete Pad for Shed

I went with All-Star paving because of their Burlington location and some very good reviews. The quote for the concrete pad for the shed was done the day after I contacted the office. The price was good, so I went with it. Because of weather delays due to a rainy summer, the work took place later than I had hoped, but after a couple of calls to the office the work crew arrived at my home two days later. The work was professionally done and the crew was friendly and hard-working and took time to answer my questions. The concrete pad looks great and I am impressed with the quality of
the job. I would definitely recommend All-Star Paving.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Concrete work

I had a walk way and back yard patio done. The work exceeded my expectations and the work was outstanding. I compare it to front walk way which another contractor did after I purchased the house . All Star workmanship was far superior and was within my budget. I would highly recommend them and was very impressed with their workmanship! Thank You All Star fro a job well done!!!

Tina and Alex in Burlington
Tina and Alex in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Concrete deck

The guys did an amazing job doing the concrete work surrounding our pool. Owner and his boys were all wonderful to deal with and even helped us with design ideas. Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Paved Driveway

We live in Millcroft (Burlington). This is the first time I have ever done a review for any work we have had done. I have never been so impressed. We received a quote and within a week they were able to fit us in.
They arrived and in less than 3 hours they ripped up the existing driveway and a beautiful new driveway was created!
It was as if they were never here. It was everything they promised and more.

I highly recommend using this Burlington family business and continue to support the businesses in our great city!!

Rick in Ancaster
Rick in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway excavation and replace with concrete borders and asphalt pavement and replace with changes.

Upon requesting a quote All Star Paving Inc promptly visited our home and quoted us a price to do the excavation and replacement of the existing concrete and asphalt and within the next 7 working days had the job completed. The crews were courteous and friendly. Our contact with their head office was excellent and Amelia certainly represented this family business in a very nice way.

dansmith83 from Burlington
dansmith83 from Burlington

Driveway, pathways, steps

Steps to front of house installed incorrectly with huge crack after only one winter. Looks absolutely terrible. They don't respond to emails or phone calls. The family should be ashamed for how they conduct business.

kerwyn from Oakville
kerwyn from Oakville

driveway

Friendly sales guy came to house and gave a reasonable quote on driveway and concrete work. Office staff was friendly and gave good advice. They actually had it done sooner(even in their busy times) for me due to my situation. Driveway was done in one day. Nice clean job. Thanks again.

Mitchell Copland from Hamilton
Mitchell Copland from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Concrete driveway

Had driveway and walkway paved Nov 2013 they cemented right against basement window did not build a well, asked to have driveway graded away from , did the opposite ran towards house, the guy power washing the aggregate finish said I hate doing this part and the finish showed, they did nor order enough cement and had to wait and hour for another truck after they tried to stretch it out and couldn't, when they came back next day to cut it wasn't set and chipped, my contractor who hired them had to fight with them to agree to redo it although not all of it, now we have a two tone driveway. When they pulled up the driveway discovered they did not lift the screening into the cement as they are supposed to do so it was doing nothing. After this winter we now have 8cracks and more appearing daily. When the owner came by I tried talking to him and he would not listen or engage in any conversation he said he was only there to measure how much was used and when I said you told me you could fix the chipped cuts he refused to answer me and when I said you told me the new cement would match and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference he said what do you expect the first one has been exposed to the weather for a year although it had only been 6 mths.....Do yourself a favor and avoid these people at all cost