Air Treatment ClimateCare

Formerly Air Treatment Heating & Cooling
20 Densley Ave Toronto ON M6M 2R1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Air Treatment ClimateCare

Reviews for Air Treatment ClimateCare

Jan Sutin in Toronto
Jan Sutin in Toronto

New Air Conditioner

Denise from Air Treatment is fabulous! She visited us in June as our Air Conditioner needed to be replaced. She took a look at what we had & showed us several new models that would suit our needs. She went over pricing & gave us the best unit for the best price.

As soon as I called to inquire about possible dates for the installation Air Treatment were able to offer me the exact date & time I asked for.
The two fellows arrived on time, were respectful & installed the new Air conditioner in the exact amount of time we had been quoted. They left the workspace neat & tidy & the airconditioner running as it was another hot day! We couldn't be happier! Thank you Denise & Air Treatment!

Thank you Jan for your response, we look forward to doing business with you again in the future and appreciate the kind words. Regards, Air Treatment

Dave
Dave

HVAC System

Air Treatment installed a new system at my house. They did an incredible job and were extremely professional. They made sure to explain everything they were doing and also left no mess at all.

Thanks again

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate such a warm felt review and look forward to future business with you

jody
jody

.Installed a central AC unit in older house. They handled all the issues related to an older house great. Very professional and diligent. Very highly recommended

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad we could help make your home more comfortable with the new central A/C system. We appreciate the incredible review and look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

doggrral in Toronto
doggrral in Toronto

Heat pump installation

I had baseboard heat and had been investigating heat pumps for a while but found it hard to find a company that fully understood them. That knowledge was what Air Treatment ClimateCare provided both in the sales person and the installers. I understood the options and any question was answered fully. The price was competitive with other quotes, but less because I wasn't oversold equipment. The actual installation was done efficiently and to the best of my knowledge done well (done 2 weeks ago). One unit was found to be defective during testing and was replaced the next day. The actual Fujitsu units exceed my expectations but I'd need a year to fully assess that. Altogether a good an experience.

Thank you so much for the amazing review and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty! Look forward to working with you again!

Rob in Upper Forest Hill
Rob in Upper Forest Hill

New Furnace

We have used Air Treatment for more than 10 years. This is the second furnace they have installed for us. They have also installed an air conditioning unit for us many years ago. For this latest installation, they recommended upgrading our older mid-efficiency furnace nearing the end of its life to a high-efficiency furnace that could be eligible for government rebates (which we did receive). We proceeded to get several quotes and Air Treatment was competitive in pricing. We have used this group over the years for maintenance and repairs as needed. In brief, they are professional, reliable, responsive and cost-effective. I recommend them highly.

Thank you so much for the review! We cannot thank you enough for your loyalty for more than 10 years, and we look forward to our ongoing relationship!

Mike f.
Mike f.

Furnace

Very knowledgeable and did not try to upsell like others.

Schedule the appointment on my day.

Installation was very clean, quick and friendly.

Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for the review and we were glad to have been helpful! Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future!

Been using them for years at various properties

We’ve been dealing with Josh for years and are very happy with the service- Air Treatment Climate Care maintains the HVAC/AC units at several of our properties. If there is ever an issue with their work, they come and sort it out promptly. Would recommend.

Thank you for your response, we look forward to doing business with you again in the future and appreciate the kind words. Regards, Air Treatment

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Furnace replacement

20 year old Furnace broke-down; repair was going to be very expensive.
We have dealt with Air Treatment for over 20 years and have found them prompt, courteous and efficient. There pricing is comparable with their competitors.I find them fair, honest, reliable and would recommend them to anyone. Denise the sales lady has been with them for over 25 years and I find her knowledgeable, courteous and just a plain nice lady.

Thank you George for your loyalty! We appreciate such a warm felt review and look forward to future business with you!

Lorne in Toronto
Lorne in Toronto

Excellent Service

I have relied upon Air Treatment for many years. They have always provided excellent and prompt service. We recently replaced our furnace, humidifier and added smart thermostat. Before I selected Air Treatment for this job I did my research. I learned that it is important to choose the right equipment, but it is extremely important that the installation is done right AND that the company will still be in business if a problem occurs. I highly recommend Air Treatment.

Thank you for the incredible review. We are glad we could be helpful and appreciate your continued trust in us. We pride ourselves in providing superior service and the knowledge to back it up. Again please feel free to reach out for any matters!

Shelly in Toronto
Shelly in Toronto

HVAC System

Air Treatment replaced my “old” HVAC approximately 30 years ago - and since then have been the only company to do any maintenance or service on the unit. Unfortunately the furnace failed and was not repairable. I decided to replace both the furnace and AC so naturally investigated the models available and the costs with a few other companies. Most just suggested the “ top of the lines”, along with the top of the line costs.
Denise and Mel (Little) took the time to actually think about my 50 year old home, the size of the rooms and the ductwork, etc. to come up with suggestions about the size and type of equipment required (not the highest end!!)
The installation was as I become accustomed to - neat, clean and precise. I also specified a very smart thermostat - one that would set heat or cooling as needed, set the humidity,etc. It was a complicated setup which was ably handled by Josh Little - and is, so far meeting my expectations (by Ecobee).
With the very long warranty on parts and labour, coupled with the fact that I intend to still have my yearly maintenance done by ATS, I am expecting comfortable home living for may years.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are happy we were able to assist you and are always here to help you with any other requirements.

Thanks again!

More about Air Treatment ClimateCare

Air Treatment ClimateCare is one of Toronto’s leading heating and cooling contractors. We opened our doors 61 years ago, and since that time we’ve been keeping homes and families healthy and comfortable throughout Toronto and the surrounding area. Whether it’s a new furnace, air conditioner, or indoor air quality system, or whether you’re repairing the one you have, you can count on us to provide outstanding service, quality products and affordable prices.
We’re personal climate experts, but we’re more than that. We’re also your neighbours. So you know we’re going to do the job right, every time. We’re committed to providing you with excellent service, top quality products, and the right price.