Air Treatment Climate Care

Air Treatment Climate Care

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Air Treatment Climate Care

Professional, honest and fast

Needed the furnace our new house checked and serviced, since it was clear the previous owners didn't take care of basic maintenance. At first the furnace technician said the equipment didn't look great inside, but afterwards he assured us it was still in good working condition (if a bit rusty), and no need to replace. We loved his honesty,!

Thank you for your review we appreciate it. We believe in honesty and transparency with our customers. We are happy we were able to service your home and are here to help in any future matters.

Sylvia in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Air Treatment Climate Care Amazing!!!

Air Treatment is head and shoulders above anyone else in this industry. I own three properties and have used ATCC for over 10 years. There is no other. Service is impeccable. Pricing is in the sweet spot. Always respectful of me and my tenants. Honestly, there is no other company to use. They are the BEST!

Thank you so much for the review we really appreciate it and continue to strive to provide the best service. Thank you for your loyalty!

Guy
Guy

Install Replacement Ductless Air Conditioning

We have used Air Treatment for maintenance of our HVAC systems for a long time. We have a very high efficiency hot water boiler for heat and a ductless AC system. The original air conditioning system was installed in 1999 and this fall reached the end of its useful life. Air Treatment responded with a quote and installation plan. The service techs took out the old system and installed the new system over two days. They could not have been more respectful, helpful and thoughtful. Everything was installed on budget and on time. I highly recommend Air Treatment.

Thank you so much for the kinds words and great review. We appreciate the continuing work relationship with you and look forward to dealing with you again in the future!

Great work Air Treatment Climate Care

We had a great experience with Air Treatment Climate Care. From the initial quote all the way through to Scott and Derrick walking out the door after installing a new furnace and A/C. Denise gave us a competitive and honest quote and the installation was done professionally and just as honest.

We appreciate the review and are so glad the installation went well. We also appreciate the kind words about our team and are here to assist you in the future with any other HVAC related needs.

dapiotrowski in Toronto
dapiotrowski in Toronto

Professional, Efficient and Affordable

I had a problem with my complicated AC unit that another company could not solve. After sending a technician to the house, Air Treatment diagnosed and fixed the issue within a week. Josh was particularly wonderful in that he personally contacted me, explained my various options and then worked tirelessly at sourcing the parts needed. I was appreciative of him taking the time to expedite the repair, and although it wasn't inexpensive, it was a fair price. I will definitely only use Air Treatment going forward, and I highly recommend the company for any HVAC maintenance and repair.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy we were able to assist you! Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you need our assistance!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Great service Consistently

I have used Air Treatment for 20 years and felt it was time to write a review. The service has been consistently excellent. Knowledgeable technicians, courteous, responsive and reliable. Today Dave came to prepare the air conditioners for summer. Professional and a pleasure.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we are always here to help and our lucky to have a great team working for us!

David in Saint John
David in Saint John

Multiple furnace issues solved by Air Treatment Climate Care!

I had issues with my furnace shutting down multiple times per day. Air Treatment worked with me to troubleshoot the issues instead of just replacing the furnace and hoping that would solve the problem. We addressed condensation, worn parts, return air, supply air, incorrect installation, and furnace capacity. The crew are experts and gave thoughtful advice which solved the problem and improved the heating in my house. They were respectful of my property and after every job they left my house super clean. I always received a follow-up call from the owner after each job. I highly recommend Air Treatment for furnace or AC work.

We are so glad we could help address the needs in your house. We know you were frustrated with your equipment and the lack of return air and hope that the new system will help make the house more comfortable and less stressful then it has been this far. We are always here for you and thank you for the business!

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Replaced our home furnace.

I have used this company previously for replacement of our home air conditioner. This time it was for our home furnace.
Each time they performed professionally, reasonably priced and with a sense of urgency which was needed in both situations.
They do what they say they are going to do.
I would not hesitate at all in recommending them for either service.

Thank you so much for the incredible review we really appreciate it!

SL from North York
SL from North York

Kiss a Lot of Frogs...and one day find a Prince

We were in urgent need of a new heating and cooling solution to replace an old and unusual system that was on its last legs. I spoke to many many companies, small and large, before finally reaching Denise at Air Treatment, after reading about them on Homestars.

There was something wrong with every other company we looked at - over-engineered solutions, not doing their proper on site diligence to spec the new system correctly, not understanding what was in place and what needed to change, over-selling, up-selling ...every other company gave significant reason to doubt them.

Denise came and looked at the job, she came back with a technical foreman to check, they explained exactly what was needed, and they went above and beyond the simple new system install requirements. They looked at the configuration of the forced air vents, and of other ancillary parts that were staying, suggesting a small reconfiguration of some things to improve air flow in the right places. Their quote was competitive and they were able to install at relatively short notice just as the old system was about to fail. The installation guys were excellent - clean, tidy, efficient, quick and careful in the way they worked through a couple of unforeseen issues.

The end result is outstanding. 4 weeks in and our house is, for the first time in 15 years, getting the right heat in the right parts of the house. Bedrooms that we thought structurally doomed to be cold are now exactly the right temperature.

We could not be more pleased. Air Treatment do what seems so rare these, days. They just figured out the real issues, gave the correct solution, and went a little above and beyond in the whole install process.
We could not recommend them more highly. So refreshing compared to any other company we reached out to.

Thank you so much for the incredible review! We are so glad you finally have a house that is well balanced and comfortable. Again thanks for your trust in us and we our always here to help!

Air Conditioning fix...coil leak

Thanks so much for having my air conditioner taken care of and hopefully back up and running for a while. Robert really knew his stuff! Its upsetting and annoying that this coil had to be replaced for a 2nd time but that's not your fault but that of the manufacturer. In any event, I'm glad we had air in advance of the long weekend. Thanks again…you guys always make me a priority and I don’t take it for granted…!

We are glad to have been of assistance and thank you for the wonderful review!

More about Air Treatment Climate Care

Air Treatment ClimateCare is one of Toronto’s leading heating and cooling contractors. We opened our doors 65 years ago, and since that time we’ve been keeping homes and families healthy and comfortable throughout Toronto and the surrounding area. Whether it’s a new furnace, air conditioner, or indoor air quality system, or whether you’re repairing the one you have, you can count on us to provide outstanding service, quality products and affordable prices.
We’re personal climate experts, but we’re more than that. We’re also your neighbours. So you know we’re going to do the job right, every time. We’re committed to providing you with excellent service, top quality products, and the right price.

Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, SpacePak/Unico System and Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators,
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; and Maintenance Plans
Carrier, Keeprite, York, Payne, The Unico System, Slant Fin. Fujitsu and Weil-McLain
We deliver that extra value. It shows up in the equipment we choose to sell, the thought and care that go into our installations and the honesty of our service. If there’s anything we can do to provide a customer with extra assurance of comfort and satisfaction, we do it gladly. It’s a proud family heritage, and that means a lot to us. Adding value keeps our suppliers happy too. It’s rare that they ever hear a complaint from our residential customers.
1956