All Phase Mechanical Incorporated

Appliance Retailers
228 Main St East Greenville PA 18041
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in East Greenville  >  All Phase Mechanical Incorporated

Review for All Phase Mechanical Incorporated

talpa in Pennsburg
talpa in Pennsburg
6 reviews Upper Hanover Twp, PA

HVAC System Problem

Had a problem with my HVAC system (the fan would only come on sometimes), so I called All-Phase to come and look at it. I initially called them on a Monday and arranged for an appointment the following day at 3pm.

The next day I was waiting for them to arrive, but when they hadn't shown up by 4:15pm (and I didn't receive a call from them), I called the main office and left a message. After it was 5pm and I still hadn't heard anything, I called the main office again and left a second message. This time, my call was returned about 15 minutes later. Apparently the technician was supposed to have called me to let me know that he would be unable to make it on that day and that I would have to reschedule. I was a little upset, seeing as it was about 2.5 hrs since my appointment time.

They did reschedule the appointment for the next day, however, and called when they were running a little late. The service was professional when they arrived, and they worked to fix the problem. About the only thing that upset me about them in general was the miscommunication about the original appointment, but I guess that is a little understandable.