Agincourt Pool Service Ltd

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
1530 Warden Ave Toronto ON M1R2S8
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Scarborough  >  Agincourt Pool Service Ltd

Reviews for Agincourt Pool Service Ltd

Mary from Scarborough
Mary from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Weekly Maintenance

I have used Agincourt for the last 5 years and I can only say that service continues to improve. The service guys are always friendly and extremely knowledgeable, and they have gone the extra mile for me on several occasions even taking out my garbage to the street.

The staff in store were new this past year but it was a joy getting to know them. They have years of experience in the business and were able to answer my questions right away.

J Chan in Scarborough
J Chan in Scarborough
13 reviews Scarborough, ON

unclog skimmer line

Found Agincourt Pool Service Ltd by accident by searching the net. After a very frustrating pool opening, I needed quick service to clear the blockage in my lines. Nicole was very pleasant when I contacted her and tried her best to get someone out as soon as possible which was the next day. I had called others but they were too busy and were more expensive. Dave came and cleared the lines when I was at work and when I got home, i was relieved and pleased that everything was working fine.

SuzyCreamCheese in Scarborough
SuzyCreamCheese in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Pool openings, closings, and repairs

Phone Calls never returned.
Service Calls non existant, just leave you waiting all day.
Shoddy workmanship openings require 2-3 return visits.
Repairs not done properly. I'm looking for a new company. 10 yr + customer that's ticked right off!

Jane from Toronto-579
Jane from Toronto-579

Changed Pipes in our pool

Did a great job moving our system from inside to outside of our house. As well, changed our pipes and we haven't had a problem since. Would recommend company to anyone!