Aerus Electrolux Canada Inc

Vacuum Sales & Service
1116 The Queensway Etobicoke ON M8Z 1P7
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Etobicoke  >  Aerus Electrolux Canada Inc

Reviews for Aerus Electrolux Canada Inc

Air filter

I came here for a air filter. I got exactly what I needed for less than what I wanted to pay. The staff was knowledgable. The store is clean and welcoming. I would definitely recommend!

Mississauga, Ontario
Mississauga, Ontario

Motor Repair

I have had 2 Motors replaced in 2 different central vacs. The bills for the same job are $80 difference. When i asked the dealer he said he did a tuneup on the second unit. When confronted on the tuneup since a motor was replaced he changed his tune to say it was a cleaning. he said a cleaning is not part of a motor replacement. The unit in question had the casing cleaned by me and was in much cleaner shape the first unit. I will not be using this dealer again and am having second thoughts dealing with your company if this is the kind of person you have representing your brand.

Carlo  from Toronto
Carlo from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Vacuum Services

Buyer Beware! Sales staff including Anwar Owner/Manager highly aggressive to push products not required by homeowner. Return policy non-existent with definite lack of accountability and blatant disregard to the customer once transaction is complete. Truly unfortunate that with all the customer friendly stores in the marketplace, this company severely lacks a customer conscience. Truly disappointed!

Phil from Willowdale
Phil from Willowdale

Central Vacuum system installation

The were very courteous and knowledgeable. At no point did I feel pressured into making a decision. Before I made up my mind, I was made aware of all the pros and cons of what I was about to get into. I'd certainly recommend Aerus to my mother.

Joanne, Stouffville
Joanne, Stouffville

central vaccum system

The sales associates were very patient and reviewed the products in great detail. They were friendly and willing to customize the system to our needs.
I was satisfied with their service and would do business with them again.

Elizabeth&Chris from Mississauga
Elizabeth&Chris from Mississauga

Bosch Vacuum Repair!

Excellent Service!!!! Same day repair!
Outstanding CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Great Price!!!
Took the time to call and inform us what needed to be done and fixed it the same day!
We Highly recommend this company!!!!

Deb from Mississauga-121
Deb from Mississauga-121

Central Vac Purchase and Installation

I received an outstanding price on my machine. I have checked out other prices and they cannot be matched. Anwar, the owner, has given me outstanding service as well - he delivered the machine to my present home so that I could take it with me to the new home I purchased. He then has arranged for my installation in a timely manner and has answered any question I have had with regards to my installation and service. I could not have asked for better service. I have rated this company high and they deserve every bit of the rating. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends. Anwar is a trustworthy individual who runs his company by high standards of service and pricing.

More about Aerus Electrolux Canada Inc

Vacuum Cleaners & Systems, Certified Space Technology Air Cleaning Systems, Water Purification Systems and Other Environmentally Friendly Products.