Advantage Self Storage

Jasmine from Toronto
Jasmine from Toronto
10 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Storage

This place was a lifesaver. The area is a little sketchy, and the entry gate keypad takes some patience, but I felt like my unit was safe and protected. The interior is a little warehouse-esque and dimly lit, but the front desk lent us extra lighting and the units were spacious and well-kept.
This place is the most reasonably priced that I've found, and they often have "two months for the price of one" specials - which is great for short-term storage. The customer service is great (they helped us with the elevator and our dolly's on more than one occasion) and my stuff was stored - what more could you ask for?

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Hamilton?